Maleficium Imperium discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 527 comments Mod
Hello, My name is Jacob...this is me spamming...Hello, My name is Jacob....this is me Spamming...Hello, Myname is Jacob.....this is me SPamming...Hello, Mynameis Jacob.....this is me SPAmming...Hello, MynameisJacob......this is me SPAMming...Hello, MynameisJacob.......thisis me SPAMMing...Hello, MynameisJacob........thisisme SPAMMIng...Hello,Mynameis Jacob.........thisisme SPAMMINg...Hello,Mynameis Jacob..........thisismeSPAMMING!!!!! hELLO mY nAME iS jACOB...........tHIS iS mE spamming!!!!!!

message 2: by DarkAurora (new)

DarkAurora hi jacob

message 3: by Jacob (new)

hello

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Sorry Jacob for my absence. I accidentally deleted the group when I was cleaning up my spam groups, so I didn't even realize anything.

Anyway. Since my character got deleted and I didn't have her saved and I don't feel like spending another few hours creating her again.

I'll just relinquish all my positions.

message 5: by Jacob (new)

Okay i'm sorry I just got no pm replies back from you or anything...If I knew I would have waited longer I'm really sorry.

message 6: by DarkAurora (new)

DarkAurora I'M AN IDOIT

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

why are you an idiot?

message 8: by DarkAurora (new)

DarkAurora COS,I AM
THE REASON BEING IS THAT I JOINED THIS GROUP HAVING NOT READ ALL THE SERIES
NOW ALL OF YOU CAN BE PISSED AT ME COS I TOTALLY WOULD BE THE SAME
I ALSO FEEL BAD COS I HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH DISCUSSIONS AND NOT KNOWING WHAT THEY MEAN
I FEEL LIKE I'M LETTING THE GROUP COS I'M NOT PARTICIPATING ENOUGH AND IM KNOW GONNA BE
DEPRESSED....
IM SORRY

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey umm its okay. you can be active now if you want. Honestly i've only read the first two books of harry potter but i still love the world and have watched the movies. i do hope to read the books someday but what i plan to buy to get the whole series is a little pricey so it might be awhile before i ever purchase the series. just tell me and jacob what you don't understand and we will be happy to explain it to you. don't be depressed please. its not a big deal

message 10: by DarkAurora (new)

DarkAurora ahh,thanks i thought everyone would be pissed at me...
i thought i was letting the group down though cos i didn't participate enough...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

well it did suck with the activity and everything but you can't change what happened before. if you want to be active now, you're welcome to make a character and join the role-play. just remember this is an advanced group so we ask more of you to be more detail and have long posts when you role-play.

message 12: by DarkAurora (new)

DarkAurora kkay,can you pm me i have a question regarding characters...

message 13: by Jacob (new)

Don't ever be depressed about it Aurora. What happened to you was not your fault at all it was mine I know you have some issues, but we are always glad to help.
i'm sorry if you felt bad because of the message I was merely trying to elaborate how I truly felt about people you are one of the poor exceptions of which your inactivity was completely my fault.
It is a disappointment but I'm not pissed at you. I know you are a great character builder after minor details are taken care of I'm always happy to assist you and so is Book Affectionist. I feel depressed I destroyed your character because you were not replying when you were having issues of your own I was unaware of. It will be okay just try to get back in when you can before we do die.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Love i have already informed on the plot pretty much so if she wants her character to be in it she knows where its going. and right now she's offline

message 15: by Jacob (new)

I gathered that, thank you!!!!