twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > Volturi pendant...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
So just like the Cullen crest and the Wolf pack tattoo the Volturi have their own pendant...
Photobucket

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

That's perfect, it has the ancient feel. The gold rimming is perfect for the crest too. Gold represents ego and balance, which is the Volturi in a nutshell. At least that's what it represents from what I've read when it comes to amulets.

(I was writing a story about one, I'm not Wicca or anything.)

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

My mother is wiccan so I will see what she knows about it.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

My mother believes it works, but she doesn't practice it, she just thinks she's been cursed. I don't know why, you'd think I'd change her mind on the curse theory... :D

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah. Its pretty interesting stuff.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I considered checking out a book to understand what it was exactly, but I was distilled the fear of all dark things, or supposedly dark things. Thanks mom.

Although friday the 13th is a good day for the two of us...Wierd. Maybe I have something in my teeth that instills the fear of all dark forces. lol

message 7: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments THAT'S one cool Volturi pendant. Very ancient looking...

message 8: by nin♥milky (new)

nin♥milky (ninmilky) | 4 comments you know where i can get one of those?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

They'll probably sell it on amazon after the movie comes out as merchandise. That's what they did with the cullen crest items from the first film.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "So just like the Cullen crest and the Wolf pack tattoo the Volturi have their own pendant...

"

its shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

They'll probably put some stuff on it to make it more aged.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

meh...

its still shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny!

message 13: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments That would be so cool...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINY *mezmorized by its shinyness*

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe.

message 17: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments lol!

message 18: by Simona-- (new)

Simona-- I'm kind of intense  (completelyinsane) Melzz wrote: "They'll probably put some stuff on it to make it more aged."

Aww... I'm more a fan of modern stuff. Oh well. What, thousand year old vampires not modern enough for you? meh, in the words of nellie-la

message 19: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ i dont think that they all should have their own sigh. i think that that's doing too much.

message 20: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizgore) looks pretty awesome

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

They pay a lot of attention to detail.

message 22: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "They pay a lot of attention to detail."

apparently so

message 23: by ♥BookGeek♥ (last edited Jul 27, 2009 08:04PM) (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments They should be or else they would not do the Volturi justice!

message 24: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ well....i guess. but the whole cullen crest and the pack tat is doing too much. its just plain unnecessary

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, but it makes for great merchandise. ;)

message 26: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ eh, im not gonna buy anything, but what ev....

message 27: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments ♥Jenny♥, me neither.

message 28: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ yea. it would be a waste of money. now that im thinking about it tho, it would be a great way to show that im on team jacob....but i wont buy it becuz that wud support the profits and prove that it wuz a good idea.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

*Nods Again*

message 30: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "*Nods Again*"

so im assuming that u wud do the same?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree with you, but I did buy Edward's wrist cuff a few weeks ago...

I know, I know, shameless.

message 32: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ really? i didnt even no that he HAD a wrist cuff. dang.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanted Esme's bracelete, but decided on a wrist cuff with the crest on it instead, the bracelete was too feminine. And my wrists are too thick to pull it off. But the cuff looks awesome on me.

message 34: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments I got her braclet. I love it! :D

message 35: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "I wanted Esme's bracelete, but decided on a wrist cuff with the crest on it instead, the bracelete was too feminine. And my wrists are too thick to pull it off. But the cuff looks awesome on me."

tsk, tsk, tsk.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

>:D

message 37: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ mmmm..

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Bask in my consumerism! >:)

message 39: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ i shant. (i soubt that thats even a word)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol.

message 41: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ : )

message 42: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments ♥Jenny♥ wrote: "yea. it would be a waste of money. now that im thinking about it tho, it would be a great way to show that im on team jacob....but i wont buy it becuz that wud support the profits and prove that it..."

My mom thinks it's ridiculous that the Twilight franchise comes out with memorabilia. She thinks it's not the way to make a person have interest in READING the book. I'm not going to say anything more now. :)

message 43: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jul 28, 2009 08:12AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ The merchandise is just a way for stephenie meyer to get more money. i went to a book store the other day and saw a lunchbox with a pic of all of the cullens on it. and their was a jigsaw puzzle wit jacob's face on it. it doesnt make ppl want to buy the book and it is unnecessary. i wouldnt buy any of it.

message 44: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments Amen!

message 45: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ thank you. thank you.

message 46: by ♥BookGeek♥ (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 781 comments :D

message 47: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ : p

message 48: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments ♥Jenny♥ wrote: "The merchandise is just a way for stephenie meyer to get more money. i went to a book store the other day and saw a lunchbox with a pic of all of the cullens on it. and their was a jigsaw puzzle wi..."

That is just stupid... I only buy the jewerly.

message 49: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ *bangs head against a table* u support the sales so to them its not so stupid. (no offense if u happened to take any)

message 50: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 3164 comments No it's fine. I didn't. The things should be cheaper though. The dang braclet was like 25 freakin' bucks.

« previous 1