Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Etcetera > Happy Birthday Eleanor

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2707 comments Happy B'Day, Eleanor.

message 2: by Merrilee in AZ (new)

Merrilee in AZ | 1117 comments Happy Birthday, Eleanor

message 3: by OMalleycat (new)

OMalleycat | 1448 comments Sadly, Eleanor hasn't made it to Goodreads and, as it had been a long time since she'd posted on the AOL board, I don't really expect her here. The last time she emailed me, probably a year or more ago, she was in poor health and spirits.

So, wherever she is, I hope she's having a good birthday and even if she'll never see it, I wish Eleanor a happy birthday.

Jan O'Cat

message 4: by Lori S (new)

Lori S | 70 comments Happy birthday!!

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14971 comments Jan O'ThoughtfulCat:
I hate that we have lost touch with some of our AOL book buddies.
Happiest of Birthdays to Eleanor, wherever she is!

JanOMalleycat wrote: "Sadly, Eleanor hasn't made it to Goodreads and, as it had been a long time since she'd posted on the AOL board, I don't really expect her here. The last time she emailed me, probably a year or more... So, wherever she is, I hope she's having a good birthday and even if she'll never see it, I wish Eleanor a happy birthday."

message 6: by Dan in AZ (new)

Dan in AZ | 2707 comments Well, kids, I have her on my friends list and it shows she joined in April '09. Hoping some birthday wishes will bring her out of hiding.

message 7: by OMalleycat (new)

OMalleycat | 1448 comments Daniel wrote: "Well, kids, I have her on my friends list and it shows she joined in April '09. Hoping some birthday wishes will bring her out of hiding. "

This is good news, Dan. Thanks for sharing!

Jan O'Cat

message 8: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 8258 comments Hoping Eleanor makes it over here to get her birthday wishes. Maybe someone could send her some bread (birthday cake) crumbs?

Happy b'day, Eleanor!

message 9: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1653 comments Hope you are enjoying your special day, wherever you may be Eleanor!

message 10: by kate/Edukate12 (new)

kate/Edukate12 | 34 comments Happy Birthday Eleanor!

message 11: by Sandi (new)

Sandi (sandin954) | 1229 comments Happy Birthday, Eleanor!!!

message 12: by JanG (new)

JanG | 165 comments Happy Belated Birthday, Eleanor! I hope it was wonderful!

message 13: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Happy birthday Eleanor. "Eleanor, I think your swell" Sorry, the Turtle's song just stuck in my head.

message 14: by BurgendyA (new)

BurgendyA | 58 comments Happy Birthday Eleanor! =)~