Wicked Lovely fangroup! discussion

Ink Exchange > Irial or Niall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 389 (389 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherjoy) Ink Exchange is probably my favorite of the three books thus far and I had a major crush on both Niall and Irail, but if a choice had to be made, who would you choose?

message 2: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (last edited Jul 22, 2009 02:56PM) (new)

♥BookGeek♥ (bookn) | 56 comments Mod
Niall. Definately. Irial I find him to be the kind of main character you hate. The things he makes Les do and what kind of a state he puts her into, I really didn't like him after a while. After she's just gone through rape, it was really evil. Niall just let Les do what she wants but he's concered about her either way. I'm concerned about him leaving the Summer Court though. >:(

message 3: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i dont no i actually luv em both they have both let leslie go even tho they luv her yet seth wont do the same 4 ash he shud take a leaf out of these 2 characters

message 4: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Are you saying Niall falls in love with Ash??

message 5: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) no am just saying mayb seth shud b more like these 2 characters

message 6: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Oh. Oaky. Get it!

message 7: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments Niall but I do love Irial and Seth can't leave Ash because i would probably cry!

message 9: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah but i think he needs 2

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments He and Ash are perfect. Yeah they argue but it ain't love if you don't want to kill each other sometimes....at least that's what I heard!

message 11: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i no but there must b a reason y she was chosen as summer queen

message 12: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Yeah I know it's kinda strange...

message 13: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ (last edited Jul 25, 2009 03:10PM) (new)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments Yu never know, it may end up bringing them closer together. Fingers crossed.

message 14: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Oooohh that's a good idea. I hope it will be like that love triangle thing... Faeries vs. Mortal. Ooooooohh I would love to see how THAT turns out!!!

message 15: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) but his not mortal ne more tho so....

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments I still want them to be together and if she can't be with Seth i'd like her to be with Niall (though I know that will never happen)!

message 17: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i want her 2 b wiv keenan mayb niall will get wiv donia

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments i don't no, but i want him to be happy cos i love him so much!

message 19: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) but sum people think he might turn bad

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments i won't believe it, lol. Don't you think his friendship with Seth is so sweet?

message 21: by ~Kate~ (last edited Jul 25, 2009 03:36PM) (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) yeah i actually like niall and irial the 2 bad guys and i like them well actually i like all the guys i just prefer keenan

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments Same except I don't like Keenan. I can just picture him so clearly in my head, nice enough just not my kinda thing and far too up himself and not in a hot way.

message 23: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) am kinda drawn 2 that (guys being up themselves) ull get that from the otha guy am not gunna mention as i talk about him 2 much lol

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments i like it normally just not on Keenan he just annoys me so much. He pretends to be all good and sweet when he's not, he should just be open about his bad boyness (I have a habbit of adding -ness to everything). We all love Niall and Irial for it.

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments oh and i no who ur talkin about - i just can't wait to read more about him.

message 26: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) lol well u found me out!!
well we will soon find out (hopfully) wot will happen wiv the whole keenan-ash-seth thing

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments Thank goodness. It's almost as bad as the whole Zoey-Stark-Heath-Eric-Karlona thing. Have you read HON?

message 28: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i only sed hopfully as we no authors luv 2 drag things and yes av read house of night but i prefer this luv triangle 2 the hon as they keep adding more and more people

message 29: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Rebecca wrote: "I still want them to be together and if she can't be with Seth i'd like her to be with Niall (though I know that will never happen)!"

Why would she be with Niall? Niall love Les.

message 30: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i dunno y i just think sumthink mite happen wiv them

message 31: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Hmmmmm.... Niall would probably haunt Ash before anything else. And then I'd like to see her face from there if she did fall in love with him.

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments I'm almost sure they will never b together but i'd rather niall than keenan if she didn't stay with Seth.

message 33: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

Les is great with Niall! Ash wouldn't be good with Niall

message 34: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ (last edited Jul 31, 2009 12:46PM) (new)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments yeah I wish he and Les could be together but it was really sweet how he let her go. That bit where both Niall and Irial watch her moving on is really beautiful, i almost cried.

message 35: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

That was sweet yeah. It sucks that he left the summer court. I'm really mad at him for doing that...

message 36: by Rebecca ❤ Bea ❤ (last edited Jul 31, 2009 02:29PM) (new)

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 25 comments but the Dark court is sexier and boy is he sexy

message 37: by ♥BookGeek♥, Member of the summer court... (new)

lol!

message 38: by Danni (new)

Danni (dannixcreative) | 2 comments i would have to go with Irial
call me crazy but i wouldnt mind being his shadow girl
he wasnt that bad in Ink Exchange to me because he never meant to harm Leslie. He was trying to help his court. And Along the way he really did fall for Les. At the end when he watched her leave my heart just broke.

message 39: by Marielle (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) Sigh...do I have to choose? Thier both so TOTALLY awesome! Then again...I do still dream of Irial.

Hey, random but, would anyone object to a fanfic with Irial and a dark court queen?

message 40: by Ivo (new)

Ivo I have to say I LOVE more Irial im His Shadow Girl.
I Love Him and Keenan...

message 41: by Ivo (new)

Ivo but i like Niall too.

message 42: by Marielle (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) ...him and keenan together?

message 43: by Ivo (new)

Ivo No not together,I LOVE KEENAN & IRIAL...

message 44: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments umm i dont know who i like honestly they both have theyre good and bad sides like honestly yes what Iri did t les was mean but he also had a court to look after and she survived it and if you hadnt noticed their was a really big change in him he like sorta falls for and then we niall well handsome dashing and ends up being the dark king so he's bound and can't be with her but he does love her and i guess its what matter((i havent read FE yet so im bassing this off of the first two books)) aslo i have heard that niall is misunderstood but if you think about it most people in love can be misunderstood.

i would pare Niall with les
Keenan and donia ((thats a cute pair lolz))
and seth with aislinn

lolz and if i get my way lolz i would get are smexy Iri.xDD OMG*sighs dreamily*

message 45: by Marielle (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) lol. Hun, we ALL want Iri! hmmm...maybe I should write a keenanIri fanfic, it would be fun, that's for sure! lol

message 46: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments haha yes maybe you should lolz that would be so cool to read

message 47: by Marielle (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) MWAAHAHAHAHA! EXACTLY!

message 48: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments haha

message 49: by Delia (new)

Delia (unfogettablelex) | 288 comments haha nice it seems like everyone likes him.

message 50: by Marielle (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) Well, he is awesome. :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8