Romance Rp discussion

Roleplay > Romance Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 873 (873 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((have fun!))

message 2: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) aylin walked into the sun, ready for a new day. not.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose walked around, in the shadows

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

selina sat on a bench at the park

eric and jason were hanging out at the local pool

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose went to the local pool and dove in after signing in

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Derrick was new and walked and went to the gym for a good work out

message 7: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 13 comments Ren sighed, running a hand thru his hair as he sat under a tree.

message 8: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 211 comments Lilac went to the local pool and sat at the pool while dipping her feet inside the water.

message 9: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) Nick was doing his usual 30 laps at the local pool before he went to the gym

♫♥♪Amy♪♥♫ (musicrox) | 9 comments ashley walked into the pool area and sat in a chair. She streched her legs out and started to tan.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 20, 2009 03:23PM) (new)

Derrick was at the gym for two hours he came out all sweaty

message 12: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 211 comments Lilac got bored and started reading a book that layed beside her.

message 13: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 13 comments Katy sat on a bench at the park.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Derrick went home took a fast shower and then went to the park

message 15: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 13 comments Katy curled a strand of hair around her finger, looking up at the sky.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Derrick saw Katy he smiled at her hoping she noticed him he sat down on the grass not to far away from her

message 17: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) Nick finished his laps and got out ever so slowly, as to make sure everyone could see him

message 18: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 13 comments Katy looked over and saw Derrick. She smiled. "Hello!"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey"he said his smile grew

message 20: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) aylin went to the pool and saw lilac. "hey," she said, sitting down next to her.

message 21: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 13 comments "how are you?" she asked, smiling as well.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"i am good"he said"how are you"he asked

message 23: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 13 comments "I'm alright."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"thats good"said Derrick

message 25: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 13 comments ((sorry! i gtg. I screwed up my wrist and can't really move it at the moment...))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh i am so srry))

message 27: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) Nick looked over to find Aylin not even noticing him. So he picked up his things and went straight to the gym feeling disapponted

message 28: by brittany :) (new)

brittany :) (lmaoimzaemogurl) brittany started to get in the pool.

message 29: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) aylin snuck a peek at nick leaving. her heart sank.

message 30: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) ((:D))

After Nick finished his workout, he decided he was going to go back to the pool and just tan for a while...... and maybe look at aylin for a while

message 31: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) aylin saw nick come back in and her heart stopped beating for a few seconds. she stared at him, and quickly turned away, blushing, when he looked at her.

ImperatriceofGloom Then, a girl, who looked all grimy and gross, like she'd never taken a shower, came up to Katy. "Um, 'scuse me, miss, um, do you have some spare change I could, um, maybe, borrow?" She asked sheepishly. She scratched her head and looked down at her dirty torn sneakers.

message 33: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) Nick couldn't believe aylin actually saw him. He then found a place directly across the pool from her and sat down to start reading.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((can i join?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((anyway...))

Isabella went to the local pool. She saw a lot of people there but decided to just sit down and tan. Then, maybe, she'll go swim.

message 36: by Brandon (new)

Brandon ((So where is everyone?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((no idea))

message 38: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Sam rode his bike to the pool. He locked his bike up and instantly dove in.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Isabella kept tanning in the sunlight, she closed her eyes to be more relaxed.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((g2g, really tired!))

message 41: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) aylin tries not to be obvious when she looked at nick, but it was hard. she decided ot go in the water instead. she dove into the water.

message 42: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) Liz walked over to the pool. She wasn't like the other girls here. She didn't have the 'amazing' body or wear the tiny bikini, the stayed by herself and wasn't usually noticed.

When Nick saw Aylin getting into the pool he was amazed that she was so hot but still so fluid in the pool

message 43: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) aylin tried to relax, but it wasn't working. she glanced over at nick. big mistake.

message 44: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 211 comments Lilac saw Aylin and smiled. "Hi. What you doing?" she said, noticing her looking at nick.

message 45: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) "nothing," aylin said, looking at lilac. she knew she was blushing, being caught like that.

message 47: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) When Nick saw Aylin start blushing it was hard for him not to go over to her

message 48: by ☮Mary☮ (new)

☮Mary☮ (MaryMusicLover) aylin looked over at nick and looked back away when she saw him looking at her.

message 49: by ♠Miriam♠ (new)

♠Miriam♠ (mirizzle) | 211 comments "Oooooh, he's looking at you." Lilac said. "you better go make your move before someone else takes him." she assured her. Lilac waits for Aylin to make her move.

message 50: by Cordelia (new)

Cordelia  (mayflyflymay) Nick was surprised to see Aylin walk over

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18