Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires discussion

New Here??? > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 619 (619 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney State your name and anything else you think people would like to know about yourself!

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Hi, I'm Courtney. I'm the moderator here at Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires.

I love reading so much that sometimes my parents have to yell at me for not spending time with them because my nose is stuck in a book. I love to draw, write, read (duh), dance, listen to music, watch TV/movies, go shopping, and occasionally model with my cousins. I'm a teenager, but go to a total tiny school.

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 35 comments Hey I'm Rebecca.
I love dark, romantic books. I love fashion and music.

message 4: by Courtney (last edited Jul 20, 2009 12:57PM) (new)

Courtney I love dark things. I notice that on ur profile. I love the whole evil thing, although I'm not goth or emo.Oh and I love fashion. We seem to be pretty similar Rebecca!

Rebecca  ❤ Bea ❤ | 35 comments totally

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ok thats wierd i guess we all like the same things!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey peoples im emm22a the 22 is silent(: not really im just emma

I like to bareback ride, read, paint, sing, dance, hang with friends, and meet new people! i am defenetly a tom boy, and i love to help animals. I have 1 brother named sam, 3 half bros named luke, pat, and mike and 1 half sister named kara but we call her our sister.

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Yea, here at Gorgeous Guys, Beautiful Books, and Occasional Vampires we all seem to be into the same stuff, werid. I'll admit that I am as far from a tom boy as you can get. lol. Make up, shopping, hair, fashion, and nail are my life. Besides reading and writing of course! You have tons of siblings Emma. I just got my little sister Alyssa, but we call er Ally.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

everyone introduce yourselves!!!

message 10: by Courtney (last edited Jul 24, 2009 08:31AM) (new)

Courtney Yeah! Everyone please do!!!!

message 11: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samanthan) hey, I'm Samantha. I love to read, and I have many crushes on fictional characters from literature. I love movies,singing, celebrity gossip, and being on the internet. Also, I'm a writer.

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Hi Sam, Miss u tons!!!!!!! You mean WE'RE writers!!!! lol
:)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yo peoples

I AM CRAZY4COOKIES!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Lol, COOKIES!!!!!!

message 15: by Sarahbear (new)

Sarahbear | 1 comments hi guys im sarah and i love to read.obviously.
other things i enjoy is hanging out with my friends.(i have sleepovers like everyday) and i love to dance.ive been dancing for 12 years. im also getting into modeling and acting but my mom lost the contract so im screwed right now but one day i will be doing it.i also like to write even though i suck! so ya thats me.
oh and im totally guy crazy so if i talk to much bout them just tell me to stop.
oh btw i have fictional crushes too:)

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney god we are similar too. What kind of dance do you do? I've been doing hip hop for 6 years. I love modeling! But I'm still only doing it when I'm playing around. Me and my cousins play America's Next Top Model every time they come over. Usually I'm Tira, but if I play. I win! lol, what have you done for jobs? What was to contract?

message 17: by Steph (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) | 1 comments The name is Steph. I'm about to be a freshman in college (yippee!), where I plan to major in Communications, cause I'm a nerd and I want to write novels. I love to read and write, when I'm not doing that I'm either swimming or watching YouTube or hanging out with my friends.

message 18: by Shanna (new)

Shanna I'm Shanna, I'm 21, I've always related better to people my age or younger bc I'm somewhat immature. I mostly love to read young adult books with the occasional juvenile book just to remember the good old days. I like pretty much everything you all mentioned- movies, dancing, music, reading (obviously), yoga, shopping, and most recently knitting. I have this obsession with finding new hobbies, I just looked up books for "dummies" so i could learn some random stuff. I think it would be really fun to put my useless knowledge to work one day in some random conversation where people are like "what the heck? why does she know that?" lol! I'm very much a girly girl but i actually started to enjoy the outdoors this summer. You all seem like fun girls so this should be neat!

message 19: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Welcome to the group Steph and Shanna!!! You both sound like great additions to our group!!! :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hey i'm holly! i love dancing and shopping and fashion! totally a girly girl!! love my make-up! my favorite books are prob the twilight saga! :)
i have two sisters called Rebecca (bea) and a little one called Libby!

message 21: by Courtney (last edited Aug 22, 2009 08:59AM) (new)

Courtney You mean Rebecca (Bea) from this group? I'm totally girly too. So welcome Holly #2, lol. Maybe your #3 actually. I just can't keep up, lol. Hey, did you look at the Intro to the group?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i'm Rebecca's sister! lol! and yeah i looked at the intro to the group!! x

message 23: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Great! Enjoy the group then

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

hi pplz:
wacha wanna do????????

message 26: by Courtney (new)

Courtney what do you mean? We talk, that's what we do, lol

message 27: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (natnat1) | 11 comments Hey everyone! I'm Natalie! I'm 19. I'm in my second year of college. I LOVE to read! At home I have about 500 books that are my personal books. I have read most, but not all. I love to do artsy things... and did I mention read :)? I have a boyfriend, we have been together for almost 3 years! I'm crazy in love with him. I wanted to let ya'll know about this website that is awesome!
It's called fantasticfiction.co.uk
You all should check it out, it has like every book that has ever been written!

message 28: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) am katie and i love fantasy books i do sometimes read a book that isnt fantasy but i always end up not liking them as much my fave book series is the mortal instruments. i love films am actually addicted to buying dvd's (and books). i also love music i love to make a song and dance out of words that people say. i love photography and am actually going to start my final year of my degree in commercial photography.

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat (acharb11ymailcom) | 70 comments Hey!
I'm Kat and 26 years old. New to goodreads. This group seems to reflect what I read. I'm a huge fan of the Mortal Instruments series, Hunger Games, etc, etc, etc. I'm a university student and I am passionate about fashion, art, BOOKS, film and most of all...nature.

message 30: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) hi kat, must say yay someone older than me 8 ).

message 31: by Kat (new)

Kat (acharb11ymailcom) | 70 comments well now I feel old...LOL

message 32: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Your 8? Really huh....

Lol, fashion and books sounds like our kind of girl!

message 33: by Holly (new)

Holly | 139 comments I believe the 8 is part of Katie's smiley face.

message 34: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Oh is it?

message 35: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) Courtney * Vampire Extraordinaire wrote: "Oh is it? "

yup it was a part of smiley face 8 ).
am 24 as of yesterday

message 36: by Courtney (new)

Courtney oh, lol, sorry about that mistake

message 37: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) easy one to make as i used to now i cant stop doing them lol 8)

message 38: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandag123) hi! i'm amanda. i think there is nothing that is quite like a great book lol. but i pretty much only like books that are fantasy because it's a good escape for me when real life gets you down lol. (aka i can't stand those books about things falling apart in real life, no thanks) i'm 20 and i got to college in florida. im a dancer and im in a sorority as well. i am looking forward to getting good book recommendations as well as discussions about books that you just can't put down. :)

message 39: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Well then welcome to the group Amanda!

message 40: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amandag123) thanks!

message 41: by marissa (new)

marissa (mecat) | 4 comments hey my name is marissa i'm 13, i love to read duh. and i have one older sister who is a model.i'm a girly girl and love pink. but for some reason i like dark goth books,but happy endings to. but i'm open to all kinds of books

message 42: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Cool, welcome to the group.

message 43: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) hi marissa am the same i am also a bit girly but i love my gothic types of books with the happy endings : )

message 44: by Hillary (new)

Hillary (misshills) | 6 comments Hi everyone im Hillary and im 19.i love to read and i have just been reading supernatural books, but im open for suggestions. :)

message 45: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Cool, it seems here we like paranormal/gothic/vampire books that have good endings. Lol

message 46: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) i think you might be right courtney lol! hi hillary

message 47: by Courtney (new)

Courtney lol :D

message 48: by ~Kate~ (new)

~Kate~ (katesbooklife) : )

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi i am Jen

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

and i am A Twilightfreak

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13