Retro Reads discussion

General > Look who is on Kindle!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Fareeha (new)

Fareeha (fareeha_jalil) | 10 comments That's great, Misfit. As far as her mystery stories go, Kashmir is top notch. Give it a try if you haven't read it yet

message 3: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 155 comments Fareeha wrote: "That's great, Misfit. As far as her mystery stories go, Kashmir is top notch. Give it a try if you haven't read it yet "

It's on the ever growing list...

message 4: by Diane Lynn (new)

Diane Lynn | 105 comments Misfit wrote: "https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss..."

Great news, even her autobiographical ones are there!

message 5: by Hana (new)

Hana | 1104 comments Mod
Wonderful news! These are such wrist-crackers they totally need to be read on Kindle :)

message 6: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 155 comments I believe they are already in the Overdrive catalog, so the libraries should be picking them up.

Wrist-crackers is a good word. I may steal that for a shelf.

Andrea AKA Catsos Person (catsosperson) | 157 comments This is great!

I don't know why her estate or publisher waited so long!

Sheesh!

message 8: by Misfit (new)

Misfit | 155 comments Andrea (Catsos Person) is a Compulsive eBook Hoarder wrote: "This is great!

I don't know why her estate or publisher waited so long!

Sheesh!"

It did take awhile. Now we just need Mary Stewart on Kindle in the US.

message 9: by Marquise (last edited Dec 10, 2015 07:25AM) (new)

Marquise | 27 comments Great! Her books were already available in digital format to loan for a couple of years, but it's different to have your own. I already got "The Far Pavilions" in eBook format. I now buy digital copies of my favourites and keep them safely stored in the cloud, after losing so many of my paperbacks and hardcovers over the years during moves.