What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > YA; I think it's about werewolves During trying to figure it out she falls in love but at the end her lover abandons her for her own good.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 3 comments I can't remember the name, but it's about someone in a community who gets killed. A girl wants to figure out what happens and she stumbles on [what I think] is werewolves or something like that [I think I remember the name Ethan somewhere]. During trying to figure it out she falls in love [obviously, it's YA] but at the end her lover abandons her for her own good. The only distinct feature I remember is that at the very end she cries and listens to Fall Out Boy.

Can anyone help me find this?!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Ruby, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for a specific book.

Can you add a description (and genre) to your Topic header? This will help people in the group. (If you're on the desktop site, click "Edit" near the top beside the header.)

message 3: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 3 comments Thank you

message 4: by Valerie (new)

Valerie (valeriekemp) | 273 comments Maybe The Dark Divine? How long ago did you read this?

message 5: by Ruby (new)

Ruby | 3 comments I didn't actually read the book, just the blurb then peeked inside. I remember that it ends with the girl getting abandoned by the one she loves then when she wakes up she cries and listens to a Fall Out Boy song. It's oddly specific but I remember being interested but not buying it. Wish I had now

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Ruby, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

When did you see the book?

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Ruby, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

When did you see the book?"

No response; moving to Abandoned.