1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Jazzy and Harley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 125 (125 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Ok made :)

message 2: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Yay :) Do I have to make a short character sheet before we start?

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sure :) just age looks and name

message 5: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Name: Lola Miles
Appearance: https://40.media.tumblr.com/e54556cd8...

message 6: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Name: Brendin
Looks: http://coolfashiondesigns.com/trendy-...

message 7: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) She's so pretty! Would you like me to start the roleplay?

message 8: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sure :)

message 9: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Before I start is this going to be set in school?

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments I was actually thinking maybe in college

message 11: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Sure! That sounds good to me. Should I start with my character maybe walking into her first class?

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments I was actually thinking to would be easier if they know each other already because I'm not good at the whole meeting thing unless you'd be able to be the character who is a bit more courageous and take charge

message 13: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) The first idea actually sounds pretty cool. Maybe they're really good friends to start off with and then they become a couple.

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Sure

message 15: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Okay sounds good. Where should I start?

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Um...up to you. :) I'm not very good at starting. Maybe they have an apartment together? Oh and Brendin's major is emergency medicine

message 17: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Yah they can have an apartment together. Lola's major is performing arts.

Lola walked into her and Brendin's apartment after class. She closed the door with a sigh and set her stuff down by the door.

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Performing arts actually sounds much more fun :) I think I'm going to have Brendin minor in that so she has different classes

Brendin looks up from her spot on the couch. She's wearing her blue polo uniform from class. "What's up, chicken butt" Brendin says with a smile as she moves over to make room for Lola

message 19: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Sounds good :) I think I'll have her minor in film making :)

Lola smiles and sits down next to Brendin. "I've just had the most tiring day," she leans her shoulder on Brendin's. "My professor gave me a C on my monologue scene! I tried so hard on it too."

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Really?" She asks asks "it was great. Why would he give you a c?"

message 21: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) "He says I needed to show more emotion and be more active." Lola frowns. " I guess he's right though."

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin smiles "well I can help with that" she says as she goes over to the Radio and she puts on their favorite CD

message 23: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Lola smiles as she hears the familiar song start to play. She stands up and starts to dance

message 24: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin smiles and danced along with her happily

message 25: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Lola smiles and grabs Brendin's hands and starts slow dancing with her. She laughs as she realized how funny this was.

message 26: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin laughs "see I told you I could get you to cheer up" she says with a smile as the music turns to a different song. "So what should we do for dinner?" She asks

message 27: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) "Of course you could. You've always been good at cheering me up." she says. "I can make whatever you like."

message 28: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "How about just cold cuts? I've gotta be up early for clinicals tomorrow." She says with a sigh as she gets up to go change

message 29: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) "Sounds great." Lola watches her walks away with a smile. She goes into the kitchen and opens up the fridge.

message 30: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin goes to get changed, coming out in her PJs

message 31: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ?

message 32: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Sorry I ate dinner and then never got a chance to get back on.

Lola starts to pull out turkey for her sandwich and hums under her breath.

message 33: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin comes into the kitchen and pulls out chicken and cheese for her sandwich

message 34: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin comes into the kitchen and pulls out chicken and cheese for her sandwich

message 35: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Lola grabs the cheese and makes her sandwich. She hops up on the counter and takes a bite.

message 36: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin smiles and leans against the counter, eating her sandwich

message 37: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Lola smiles at her. "So how was your day?"

message 38: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "It was pretty good. I'm on the home straight to get my paramedic certification" she says with a smile

message 39: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) "That's great Brendin!" she smiled brightly and took another bite of her sandwich.

message 40: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin smiles "it sucks though. Because every service that's called me about an application, I always get "is mr. Brendin Kepner available?" And I'm just like 'um...I'm a girl'" Brendin says with a laugh

message 41: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Lola laughed a little. "I'm sorry hun. Your name is unique for a girl but a good kind of unique. I love it. It's better than Lola."

message 42: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "The only reason I'm named Brendin is because my mom thought she was having a boy." She says with a laugh as she finishes her sandwich

message 43: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) Lola finished her's as well and threw the paper plate away. "Girls are better anyway."

message 44: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin smiles "yeah they are."
((Do they already know each other is lesbian/bi?))

message 45: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) ((Um.. to keep it interesting lets say no. I have a great idea though! Maybe Lola has to practice a scene for her class so she has Brendin help her but Lola doesn't realize there is a kiss scene in there so that's how they kiss for the first time))

Lola blushed a little and grabbed herself a water from the fridge.

message 46: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "What's the brush about?" Brendin asks as she goes to grab a soda

message 47: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) "Nothing I was just thinking." she shrugs and takes a drink from her water. "Would you mind helping me with a scene I have to perform for class?"

message 48: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin laughs "yeah sure as long as it's not too long of a scene"

message 49: by Jazzy (new)

Jazzy  (thecuriousreader) "It's not promise." Lola grabbed two papers from her bag and handed one to Brendin. " Here you go."

message 50: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Brendin grabs the paper and looks through it quickly

« previous 1 3