1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Chris & ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments here ya go :)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments No biggie :) so do you have any ideas?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments What are some of the things your into? Because I've been dying to do one based on a show, attack on titian, but haven't found any one familiar with the plot.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Oh my gosh! Yes :D okay so do you want to do a mXm or a MxF?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Hey sorry I must have missed the notification. My bad!! Umm I really only had an idea planned for a MxM so we could do another plot idea or of you were okay we'd do a MxM I don't care either way :)

message 6: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Dec 11, 2015 03:57PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Yeah let's do your idea. Mine I don't think would work as well without the romantic aspect. So you wanna the girl or guy? And for the character pages just do name, age, appearance

message 7: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Dec 11, 2015 04:05PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Okay does that work for you to do name age appearance? And could you make yours first?

message 8: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Dec 11, 2015 04:13PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Name: Tyler Elbrook
Appearance:

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments (Is she in the vault with him or is she a part of another society?)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments (Okay just wanted to check (: ))

Tyler leaned against one of the walls of the base watching Richard pace. Her eyes followed him back and forth, back and forth, again and again. "Okay you're giving me a head ache knock it out and calm down! Pacing isn't going to make the power last any longer or shorter. You're just framing everyone out." He said walking towards him placing a hand on his shoulder and stepping In front of him.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "Richard!" She quickly retracted quickly stopping him from walkinng away. "I'm just scared.. Same as you. I don't know what world we are about to walk into..." She said with a sigh. "I'm starting to think whoever came up with this whole 200 year thing was only looking out for his and the next generation." She said with a sigh.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments She shouldered her bag, the one she has had packed since the lights in the safe turned red showing that the time in here was almost up. She listened to him as she once again went through her things making sure she had everything was there. "What are you saying Richard? That we shouldn't go?" She asked him baffled by the idea. "Yeah I'm scared but anything is better than being trapped here! We've been in this.. This cell for our entire lives! We have to leave here. Come what may... Our food supply is dwindling.. Everything is dying out. I'm not dying out with this place. And neither are you. We've been friends since practically birth I'm not loving you here to rot!"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "We have no way of knowing what we are up against though!" She protested then when he called her over she listened hesitantly walking over to him. When he saw it she gasped "Guns were all taken up.. How'd you get a hold of This?!" She asked him shocked "wait.. Did you fun where they are storing the guns? If we could get in there we could really be ready.." She said thinking out loud. She looked at him expectantly for his answer.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments She narrowed her eyes at him covering her mouth but her eyes were shining. He had found it! She rolled her eyes "oh yes because you are the perosn I think of when I think innocent." She said sarcastically. She smiled and signed to him "I'll be there in 5" they both knew sign language. It was something they did as kids to pass the time. It became very useful. "Yeah you better get home before your mother has your tail for staying out last curfew." She teased him waving as she disappeared into the rows of houses.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments No one ever seemed to notice Tyler. As she slinked between the housing units she unnoticed slipped right into the boiler room. She waisted there for him knowing he wouldn't be far behind if he wasn't already there. She was silent as she heard foot steps. She ducked down incase someone was checking out the area.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments She figured that the foot steps would have been Richard, but when she heard a guard speak her heart froze in her chest. She would have to hide, and fast... She glanced around and just as she thought she had found a exist and a proper act something grabbed her and pulled her to her feet. She thrashed and held back a scream of surprise and fear. But when she heard Richards voice her eyes narrowed and she would have spoken out if it wasn't for his hand covering her mouth. The look she have tommy was one of help me. It was to hopefully sell the act of what they were doing was something having to do to with the actions in ones bedroom. This removing all suspicion from the guards mind. Once tommy was gone he turned to him "what the hell?! Don't scare me like that!"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments She laughed at what she said "you got away with stealing those?" She said with a shock. She smiled brightly as he started talking about owing favors. "All you have to do is act love. You know that us together are unstoppable. You are the thief I'm the con-artist." She said then starting pacing a little bit making a mental list of everything they would need to pull off the raid. "How do you plan to get out all the guns?" She asked him then reminded him quickly "we really ony need about 5 guns. What we really need is the amino. Without that we are screwed." She asked then smirked "physic ward! That'll be my story. Just you better to be able to get me the hell out f that place." She said with a laugh. "Okay so here's what I'm thinking I act as though I've got out of the ward, that'll call for a code red they'll abandon their posts to come after me. So that's when you go in and get what you need to get. Which I think that you need to look for more than guns. Food, supplies, maybe some kind of grapple gear to be able to get out. It all should he there and god knows I can keep those block heads busy for that long." She said with a smirk.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments She listened to him talk, with every word she nodded "that sounds like a plan, we should be able to do that. I have an old box that isn't clear, we can put all the bags into the box. Tell people that you are making a delivery. Load them up and get rid of them." She tells him with a smile, when he started talking about trying to get this special Espinosa she shook her head with a. Bright smile "I haven't heard anything about this weapon, but you haven't been wrong before" She commented, "I can keep the guards busy for 5 minuets no problem. I'll say that max, 10 minuets be out of there and the hell out of dodge." She commented, "the plan is that I'll be sent beck to that ward so you better get me out." She said with a laugh running a hand through her hair with a smile, she was starting to get very excited.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "I know how much you keep trying to get rid of me. I'll jus assume by the end of the day if you haven't shown up that you have finally gone through your plan of getting rid of me." She said with a laugh. She started walking towards their place so they could get the bags. "Do you really think this will work?" She asked him as they walked keeping her voice down.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "Yeah, exactly it's you!" She teased him with a bright smile she started to through some of the bags in a box before turning to looks at him saying "wait! How are we suppose to get this anywhere?!" He asked looking at him confused a smile tugging on her lips. "Leave it to the two smart people to forget soemthing as important as how we are going to transport this stuff!" She said with a laugh... I mean we could always high jack one of those things that they patrol with. The ones that don't run on gas but Co2?" She said with a smirk. "Leave that part to me." She decided.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "I agree.. Remember we are aiming for more than just protection." She said to remind him that he needed to try to get the meds and food that were stored down there. She watched him from a distance get into position. Once he was in just the right spot she let out a blood curdling scream. "Help! Help someone!!" She called out, all the guards sprinted towards where she was. While they were on their way to her she disappeared into one of the houses near by and moved down onto another section. She reappeared the same thing. Sending all the guards towards her and leaving everything wide open.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Tyler ran around from house to house, leading the men on a goose chase. They finally cornered her where she started giggling "well hiya! I'm glad your here now!" She said skipping towards them, she then screamed as she fell to the floor covering her face saying that bad were attacking her. That's when the guards knew that she was clearly in need of some physic help. They both picked her up and she screamed louder. They half carried, half dragged Tyler to the physic ward. By the time he showed up she was in a straight jacket with a gag in her mouth.

A very tall woman with long black hair stood behind the desk and as Richard walked in she smiled saying in a naturally slurry voice "hello Richard. What can I do for you today?"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments She closed her eyes, and shook her head a little bit as he said she was his favorite and leaned on the desk "ya know the last time you came in here like that you wanted something..." She listened to him talk and said "ah, there it is!" She rolled her eyes a bit and said "it depends."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "As I said, it depends on your request you have fire me." She said smirking a little at him. She had her price for most things, very few things crossed the line for her. "So, what do you want me to do rich?" She said flirting right back as he did with her.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Her eyes widened "do you know where you are?! You're at a physic ward! Which means that the people here are insane and have acted in a criminal manner. They are dangerous! I can't just go letting them out!!" She said shaking her head.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "You will be HEAVILY in my debt!" She snapped at him then said "follow me, and keep your head down." she said with a groan and started to walk deeper into the building. "What's the girls name?" She asked so she would know where to go.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "Oh.. Her.." She groaned and walked towards the back room saying "you sure do pick the crazy ones. This one would not stop screaming, we had to gag her." She said with a shake of her head and pointing to the pure white room Infront of her. There was a small window on the white door where you could see Tyler. "Code is 1167845" she said then walked away.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "You sure as hell do!" She said with a eye roll as she called over her shoulder. She then left. She smiled then she saw him she mumbled into the gag. Wen it was removed she popped her jaw and said "I'm glad! Because I was starting to think you weren't going to show!" She said and waited for him to take off the straight jacket instead he just picked her up. "Richard!!!" She said as he picked her up.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments She laughed as she puts him down saying "Good because I swear that you were just doing that for your own entertainment." She said with a laugh then said "But ya know Richard, if you would have looked simply in my hair you would see a bunch!" She said with a laugh then smiled as he removed it rolling her shoulders. "I assume that you got what you got what we needed?" She asked him quickly

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "How about we go go back to your place." She said suddenly acting very slurry wrapping her arms around his neck. She giggled as if he said something and leaned up to his to whisper in his ear "Guards are closing in, listening to us... play along." She said and giggled. "Please! Lets just go to your place, don't make me wait any longer baby." She purred, looking up at him with a teasing smirk

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments She giggled and stumbled along with him out of the door saying "Yeah, I can be a good girl if I get a reward." She said with a teasing smirk, getting off of him and taking his hand and walking towards the exit. She gave him a slurry look that convinced the guards to back off and they were soon out of the door and she said "Okay we need to move and act fast. What is your plan?"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "Okay... I hope that you know what you are doing, because right now you sound like the people in the place that i just left." She said with a laugh, "Opening the vault early will cause widespread panic, getting out will be a piece of cake! And so will hijacking a car, but they'll be hot on my trail. I say we will have less than ten minuets to get the car completely loaded before we get caught."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "Good, I was just about to say that, because god these people will be in for a realty check when that vault opens. The 'perfect' life with the 'perfect' leader will all be over." She said as they neared the house. She sighed as they walked in knowing everything was about to change was a hard fact to swallow. "We will be okay. Together we are totally unstoppable!" She said to cheer them both up.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "Where am I meeting you?" She asked him leaning against the wall of the house. She knew where she was going to go to get the vehicle. It had always been her favorite place to screw with the guards minds. Stealing cars from there was always the best way to do just that. She just needed to know their meeting place location and then she would be okay and ready to go.