The Book Club for Fun, Fabulous Females!!! discussion

Liberty and Means
This topic is about Liberty and Means
Book Suggestions > Free Review copies: LIBERTY & MEANS

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristin Dow (novelist_kristindow) | 5 comments Hello- I've enjoyed the recs from this group :)
In that spirit, I just released my second novel, Liberty & Means, and need reviews to be posted on Amazon and Goodreads.
The blurb:

Someone is tracking Shannon Clark, altering the course of her life in a most unexpected, thrilling way. But as the familiar is gradually stripped away, she starts to feel disconnected and doesn’t know who to trust. Family, friends, dating, work...nothing is the same and everything is complicated. Will Shannon learn to embrace her new world filled with golden opportunity or get lost amongst its trappings? She now has the chance to follow her dreams. Trouble is, she doesn’t know what they are.

When chance smiles upon you, it's time to take a chance. This is a book about love, money, and a fractured family. Wine and Europe are also part of the mix.
If you are interested in a FREE review copy, please send me your email for a mobi, pdf, or epub file. Thank you for your consideration and happy reading!
Liberty and Means by Kristin Dow

message 2: by Joy (new)

Joy Turel | 1 comments Thank you, I'll read it. My email is: red99jet@yahoo.com and I have a Kindle if that works. Thank you!

Kristin Dow (novelist_kristindow) | 5 comments Just emailed you. Thanks for your interest!!!

The Book Club for Fun, Fabulous Females!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Liberty and Means (other topics)