Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Searchability of our title

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hachette (new)

Hachette Books (hachettebooks) | 175 comments When you search AFTER THE CRASH in the Goodreads search bar, our title is not appearing in the drop down menu. Please amend this ASAP as the book is going on sale in January and our readers are getting confused by the wrong cover showing up.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 843 comments i believe that the author needs to set this new edition to be the primary one if you want it to show

message 3: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments The book does show, just not the cover you have linked to and only the Author can do that.

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments The author does not have a claimed profile, so he can't.

message 5: by Philip (new)

Philip (burnnerman) | 5913 comments Yeah I know, but neither can we. Was just trying to make the point on who has to do it.

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 843 comments have the author claim the profile - until then I don't know if GR can do anything about it

message 7: by Paula (new)

Paula (paulaan) | 7027 comments Only the Author of a claimed profile or GR support can set a particular default. GR support in general will only set the default if asked to by the author

message 8: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13731 comments Paula wrote: "Only the Author of a claimed profile or GR support can set a particular default. GR support in general will only set the default if asked to by the author"

But only if the profile is claimed, I believe?