Perustopia Book Club discussion

Did you guys enjoy Falling Kingdoms by Moegan Rhodes?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy | 665 comments So my friend is buying me the first two books in the Falling Kingdoms series by Mrogan Rhodes for Christmas, and I'm really excited to read them. But I havent read many books that are high fantasy so I don't know if I'll enjoy it. If you guys have read this series, what did you guys think of it? thank you! please don't say any spoilers!

message 2: by Kim (new)

Kim (kimscarecrow) | 34 comments I've been loving the series. The books are full of action and magic. The characters are all worth liking and hating. It's definitely a series that will toy with your emotions.

message 3: by Mira (new)

Mira (mira20) To be honest I didn't enjoy it at all and I don't think I would classify it as "high fantasy". It was more like fantasy-lite. Sort of like the first Throne of Glass book but not as enjoyable to me. But I guess it depends on your own self and your taste.

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly I just finished it this weekend and am absolutely obsessed! if you like any political/ war type books you'll love it! don't worry too much about the high fantasy (as of the first book the world isn't complicated at all!) if you are having trouble with remembering the countries and who's from where there's a map and guide in the front of the book! Happy reading (:

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

DID I HECK BRUH (READ MY REVIEW) I'M GOING TO READ THE NEXT BOOK SOON

message 6: by Juamild (new)

Juamild Fermin | 92 comments I gave it 3/5 stars. With all the things that was happening I didn't really feel anything except for one of the main character Cleo. I only like 2 of all the characters in the book. The writing was good but there was just something missing. It didn't pull me in like other books usually do. I don't really want to read the next book until the end of the year. The little romance the author gives you is ridiculous and I'm not saying that because of Magnus. Hopefully the next book is better though!

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 8 comments Expected much more, but still gave it 4/5 stars. Found that the story picked up a little more towards the ending. The ending had me squealing! Really need to get my hands on the next book.

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan White (megswhite2014) | 6 comments I just started the first one and I'm having a difficult time getting motivated to get through it, I hope it picks up soon!

message 9: by Holly (new)

Holly I didn't really get into it at first but it's absolutely amazing!!! keep with it!!

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie Cooper | 29 comments took me awhile to get into it, i really likef the first book and I recently discovered that there are more books.... 5 more to be exact! i will be reading those soon!

message 11: by Tonni (new)

Tonni (tonnithetiger) | 19 comments I love this series so far. I bus finished reading the second book and it blew me away.

message 12: by Emily Deanne (new)

Emily Deanne (emdea) | 8 comments I read half on the first book and stopped. Its just didn't grip me at the time. I don't know if its worth trying again. I have a hard time with fantasy books, they need to be on Sarah j Mass and Cassandra Clare's level other wise ill be bored.

message 13: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (sashadia) | 8 comments Loved it. Had me on the edge of my seat. Never knew it would be so popular but there are numerous twists and turns that killed me inside.