Finish That Series discussion

It's December!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamleejoy) I think it's almost time to start adding up all the books in a series that you have finished or at least come to an end for the year. This is very exciting. I hope everyone has been working toward a great goal this year and really it doesn't matter what you have or have not done what does count is that you got to read!

I will post mine later. I do think I got over 12 though. I hope I did that was my goal.

message 2: by Ashli (new)

Ashli Lewis (muchfaith22) I got 7, so I have to figure out what badge I earned. The original video is now missing, so I hope we have a list of all the badges etc here somewhere!

message 3: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamleejoy) Ashli wrote: "I got 7, so I have to figure out what badge I earned. The original video is now missing, so I hope we have a list of all the badges etc here somewhere!"

I guess we should have written it down somewhere. All I know is that 12 and above is platinum.
Bronze probably 9-11
Silver probably 5-8
Gold probably 1-4

That would be my guess. Since the video is down now.

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (jamleejoy) I believe I got the Platinum badge! Which is what I was aiming for at 15 series. I would have had more but I haven't finished some of the series that had a book come out in the last 3 months.
Here is my list...
The Divergent Trilogy (with novella)
The Goddess Test Trilogy (with all novellas)
Hex Hall Trilogy (with novella/spinoff book)
Shatter Me Trilogy (with novella)
The Program Duology (with one of the novellas maybe finishing the other by the end of the year)
The Everneath Trilogy (with novella)
The Summer I Turned Pretty Trilogy
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer Trilogy
The Ruby Red Trilogy
The Hunger Games
The Selection Series (plus all novellas)
The Splintered Trilogy (plus novellas)
Plus Graphic Novel Series...
iZombie series
Saga
Superman Earth One

I would have had Throne of Glass but I didn't get to Queen of Shadows this year. I also have one more book in the Sword of Truth Series that might get finished before the end of the year.