Christian Books discussion

The Warrior Spy (Warrior Spy #1)
This topic is about The Warrior Spy
General > Christian thrillers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dony (new)

Dony Jay (donyjay) | 3 comments Just wanted to let you guys know that I have just published my new Christian thriller. Check it out. Think Vince Flynn and Brad Thor but with an added faith element. Go to DonyJayBooks.com for more information. I'd also like to hear from anyone who has read or is interested in the book.

message 2: by Agnieszka (last edited Dec 09, 2015 07:16PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 4 comments I'm very much interested in your book it's already on my TBR and my wish list at Amazon - espionage thriller are among my most favorite novels - but still it has to wait for next month, December is just too thight :-)

BTW: Just created a series for your book :-)

message 3: by Dony (new)

Dony Jay (donyjay) | 3 comments Great, Agnieszka! That's awesome. The book was a joy to write. I love this Reagan Rainey character and I think others will, too. God bless and have a wonderful Christmas!

message 4: by Craig (last edited Jan 27, 2016 11:18AM) (new)

Craig Dressler (craigdressler) | 34 comments Mod
Here's another Christian thriller set mainly in the Middle East and the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/ChristianThri... Heart of Terror by Craig W. Dressler