All The Right Books discussion

2015 Archives: BOTM > J. K. Rowling Marathon (December 2015)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sydney, Head Mod | Avid Reader | Dedicated Fangirl (last edited Dec 09, 2015 06:49AM) (new)

Sydney Humphrey (bjjgirl) | 2158 comments Mod
Hello everyone! I am so sorry that this as late as it is!! Anyways, for this reading marathon we will be reading any and every book by J.K. Rowling! There's no contest, so read as many or as few books as you like. Read your favorite book by her, or start at the beginning! Please comment below which of Mrs. Rowling's book(s) you will be reading this month and I will make threads for them. Personally, I'm planning to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (my first time!!), and then hopefully go back and re-read the first few, depending on how much time I have. Anyways, happy reading!!

message 2: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 262 comments Mod
Currently listening to the first one

message 3: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Lopes (sepollcas) I've been wanting to re-read all the books so you gave me the push I needed. I'm starting with the first one. :)

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Michelle I love this!! I've reread the Harry Potter series many times but I've never read any of her other books! I keep forgetting that she has others lol.

message 5: by Sydney, Head Mod | Avid Reader | Dedicated Fangirl (new)

That's great Sofia! I'll go ahead and make a thread for the second book. (I've already made ones for #1 and #7.) Just let me know as you finish books and I'll make the thread for the next one :)

message 6: by Sydney, Head Mod | Avid Reader | Dedicated Fangirl (new)

Ashley wrote: "I love this!! I've reread the Harry Potter series many times but I've never read any of her other books! I keep forgetting that she has others lol."

Yes, I always forget she has other books too! I wish I could recommend one to start with, but I haven't read any of them either. Let me know which one you read and how you like it!

message 7: by Billy "D" (new)

Billy "D" Love this idea! I read the first one in one sitting. Thanks to this,I will continue with the series.(as I intended to :)

message 8: by Sydney, Head Mod | Avid Reader | Dedicated Fangirl (new)

You already finished the first book?? Wow! Nice job!! I'll go ahead and add a thread for the Prisoner of Azkaban later, so it'll be there when you're ready :)

message 9: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 262 comments Mod
I watch PoA last night, that count? XD