Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Something Happened to my book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee (new)

Renee Adams (authorreneeadams) | 6 comments When I uploaded my first book, Behind The Gate, it was under a different Renee Adams, and that got fixed by you wonderful Librarians. 2 days ago I noticed that it has been taken off of my profile and put back on hers. She writes children;s books and I don't want parents to get upset with her over that along with I would like people to find it and the link go to me. Can someone please help?

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 839 comments i'm not seeing it on another profile - only yours in the searches...looks like maybe a new version was made, and it just needed to be combined with the one on your profile

message 3: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 19998 comments Moved Behind The Gate back to your profile.

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 839 comments its really weird - it was showing on the persons profile, even though the names were different - with the diacretic

message 5: by Renee (new)

Renee Adams (authorreneeadams) | 6 comments Yeah, when I first added it, it went under that persons name. I got it fixed by y'all wonderful people. Then after 2 months, this happened. It is so weird. But thank you so much for your help!!!

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 839 comments so for your reference when you add books - you are Renee Adams (2 spaces) - if you do that, it will automatically be added to your profile ;)