Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Please Add Covers

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raeden (new)

Raeden Zen (goodreadscomraeden_zen) | 53 comments Hello:

Please put the ebook covers on the corresponding paperback covers for the following books:

The Song of the Jubilee
The Gambit with Perfection
The Synthesis and the Animus
The Descent into the Maelstrom
The Restoration of Flaws
The Phantom of the Earth (Books 1-5 Omnibus Edition)

Many thanks!

message 2: by Nurul (new)

Nurul Hanifah | 60 comments Raeden wrote: "Hello:

Please put the ebook covers on the corresponding paperback covers for the following books:

The Song of the Jubilee
The Gambit with Perfection
The Synthesis and the Animus
The Descent into ..."

Hi Raeden,
I see that the paperbacks are to be published next February and as the available ebook covers aren't marked placeholder covers, could you perhaps confirm the paperbacks will be published in these same covers?
Once a certain edition has a cover, we aren't really allowed to change it as it violated Goodreads policy.
https://www.goodreads.com/help/show/8...

message 3: by Raeden (new)

Raeden Zen (goodreadscomraeden_zen) | 53 comments Hello Nurul,

The paperback copies will be published within omnibus editions, one called Book I-III omnibus edition and one called Books IV-V omnibus edition. These exact covers that you see for the ebooks will also be included in the omnibus editions, so I do think it's accurate to keep them for the paperback versions. I put the publish date as February as I'm working through the formatting with the professional who handled the ebook formatting; there's a possibility I could have them uploaded to CreateSpace prior to February 1st but I'll definitely have the paperback editions uploaded by February 1st. Does that make sense?

Many thanks,

Raeden

message 4: by Nurul (new)

Nurul Hanifah | 60 comments If there will be no changes and addition on the cover design and style, regardless of their future publication date, yes, I'll add the respective cover to each book.

message 5: by Raeden (new)

Raeden Zen (goodreadscomraeden_zen) | 53 comments Ok, great, thanks very much.

message 6: by Nurul (new)

Nurul Hanifah | 60 comments Done and you're welcome

message 8: by Nurul (new)

Nurul Hanifah | 60 comments Cover added