What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Dystopian/trapped in cages to fight/rescued

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tabitha (Lovely Books Blog) | 12 comments I think this was a book but it may have been a movie, maybe a book that was made into a movie? Anyway there was a group of friends who were surviving in a dystopian world and they end up in a big city, I want to say Chicago but I could be wrong, and this city is overrun with bikers. Anyway everyone except the main character ends up in cages and they have to fight but the main character sneaks them out of the cages. To get out they have to go underwater then the main character goes back for someone and gets separated. I can't remember if the main character was male or female but I'm thinking female. Thanks to anyone who can help!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33468 comments Mod
Tabitha, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for a specific book. Good luck with your search!

message 3: by LauraW (new)

LauraW (lauralynnwalsh) | 374 comments Part of that reminds me of the Wings of Fire series, but they were dragons, not humans.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
Tabitha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 5: by Bridget (new)

Bridget (oobridgetoo) | 172 comments Doesn't match all your details, but maybe Maximum Ride by James Patterson? There are several books in the series.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37806 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Tabitha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response, moving to Abandoned.