Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Las rubias caminan solas
This topic is about Las rubias caminan solas
Questions > HEEEELPPPP MEEE!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ignacio (new)

Ignacio Bermúdez (goodreaadscomnacho_bermudez) | 5 comments Hello everyone. I am poet and child written and have published seven physical books by Publisher but I know that the future are Ebooks and why I published three books, but I don't know if I did it well. I don't know if the pdf content are. Do I know if it is all right? Thank you!

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41982 comments Mod
Ignacio, this group is for people requesting help with their book records on Goodreads.

What are you asking for help with? Adding the 3 books not currently listed on Goodreads? If so, we will need the information shown here (https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...) for each of them.

message 3: by Ignacio (new)

Ignacio Bermúdez (goodreaadscomnacho_bermudez) | 5 comments Thanks a lot.

message 4: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13661 comments Corrected the titles according to GR standards (capitalization, and moved articles to the end of the sort titles).

Please provide the complete ISBNs for La carta and Las rubias caminan solas. They were added to the ASIN field, which means that the last 3 digits dropped off.

Are there really supposed to be three different hardcover editions for Mutilados y otros poemas? One has a complete ISBN, the other looks the same but without the last 3 digits, and the third doesn't have an ISBN.

Also, I don't think the publisher names are 200, 300 and 1000. Are they the number of books printed instead?

message 5: by Ignacio (new)

Ignacio Bermúdez (goodreaadscomnacho_bermudez) | 5 comments Hi. They are real numbers. I published books in Argentina . Regards.