December:GraphicNovels/Manga/Etc > Update On Reading Progress - Day's 3 & 4

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (new)

ke-sha (angel707) | 2007 comments Mod
How's your reading going?

My Days:

Day One: I read The Three Incestuous Sisters by Audrey Niffenegger
and Worte a review (https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...)

Day Two: I Watched "Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb" Most of Season 4 of Two and Half Man and Helped my friend put a bed together fun times!!! Lol

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Just read Amulet, Vol. 5 Prince of the Elves (Amulet, #5) by Kazu Kibuishi Amulet, Vol. 5: Prince of the Elves book 5 of the Amulet series only got book 6 left.its four stars just like books 1-4 is.

message 3: by Meneniareads (new)

Meneniareads (nenia) | 93 comments Finished Fairest, Vol 5: The Clamour for Glamour just now. First on my TBR for this week actually (read one more not on the list). Pretty good stories in this one, but where are the ladies? Fairest are supposed to be for the ladies of Fables!

And found out that I've actually read Cinderella, Vol. 1: From Fabletown with Love and Cinderella, Vol. 2: Fables are Forever before, so they're off my TBR as well.

message 4: by Shaeron (last edited Dec 10, 2015 02:11PM) (new)

Shaeron | 39 comments Finished "The Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel" and "The Sea of Monsters: The Graphic Novel". Started "The Titan's Curse: The Graphic Novel" today.

message 5: by Elizabeth (last edited Dec 09, 2015 01:39PM) (new)

Elizabeth Just read Saga #1 by Brian K. Vaughan Saga #1 this one was only 48 pages but it was a test run to see if I would actually like it and want to get to bond up of books 1-6 , unfortunately I won't be pick them up, it's a 1 star for me.

message 6: by Hana'a (new)

Hana'a (osnapitzhanaa) | 166 comments Day 3 I got my wisdom teeth removed so I don't have the energy to read but I pushed through and read Batgirl #39-42 and I'm holding myself back from getting fully caught up so I have things to read between studying for finals this weekend.

message 7: by Key (new)

Key (leoithne27) | 71 comments Day 3: Started and completed Fullmetal Alchemist (3-in-1 Edition), Vol. 2
Not sure if I'll have time tomorrow to read

message 8: by Lorien (last edited Dec 11, 2015 11:17PM) (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 171 comments Day 3 I read 79 pages of Hikaru no Go, Vol. 21: Great Expectations finishing it, and the first 72 pages of Tsubasa - WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Niraikanai Hen.

Pages So Far: 1201
Series Caught Up On/Finished: 8
Series DNF'd: 1

message 9: by Shaeron (new)

Shaeron | 39 comments Finished "The Titan's Curse: The Graphic Novel" yesterday. Also started "The Graveyard Book Volume 1" yesterday.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished volumes 13-15 of Naruto and have been reading The Hobbit between them.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished volumes 13-15 of Naruto and have been reading The Hobbit between them.

message 12: by Maija (new)

Maija (maijavi) | 180 comments On day 3 I didn't read anything fitting the theme, just one short story from a collection.

On day 4, I read Jem and the Holograms Volume 1. Right after I complained about it on the last thread, it finally arrived in the mail! And I loved it! I highly recommend it, the art style is gorgeous.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Read book 6 of the amulet series Amulet, Vol. 6 Escape From Lucien (Amulet, #6) by Kazu Kibuishi Amulet, Vol. 6: Escape From Lucien, now I'm just going to have to wait until 2016 to pick up book 7

message 14: by Lorien (last edited Dec 11, 2015 11:18PM) (new)

Lorien (lorienkittybooks) | 171 comments Thanks to a really busy day today I didn't read AS much as previously. But I read all 190 pages of Hikaru no Go, Vol. 22: China vs. Japan as well as 92 pages of Hikaru no Go, Vol. 23: Endgame.

Pages So Far: 1483
Series Caught Up On/Completed: 8
Series DNF'd: 1

message 15: by Meneniareads (new)

Meneniareads (nenia) | 93 comments Finished Fables: Werewolves of the Heartland. Going slow, so much else to do!