Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Aprox 16k words. Romance/brothers friend romance - not complete

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.C. (new)

J.C. Thompson | 10 comments I'm about 1/3 of the way through writing my novel. I'm looking for some feedback on what I already have.

Blurb:

Hemingway has spent her life trying to earn love she was never going to get. When she meets Max, the new drummer in her brothers' band, she just might find that love she has been searching her whole life for.

No stranger to pain and heartache. Max has learned from his past, that when you find someone worthy of your love, you give it all.

Will Hemingway be able to move on from her past and open her heart up to love? Will Max be the one to show her the way?

message 2: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie I would love to read what you have if your still looking for someone. Let me know if you would lie me t read it.

message 3: by J.C. (new)

J.C. Thompson | 10 comments I am still looking for someone to read it. If you give me your email address, I can send it to you.

message 4: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie mackenzierichey035@gmail.com

message 5: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie By the way it looks a little confusing but it's my name 035 not o35

message 6: by J.C. (new)

J.C. Thompson | 10 comments Perfect, I'll email it right now. Thank you!

message 7: by J.C. (new)

J.C. Thompson | 10 comments I thought that my email sent, apparently not. I'm resending right now.

message 8: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie I just finished reading it and I wanted to know if you had specific questions or you just want me to tell you my thoughts. I'm good with whatever works for you.

Thanks,
Mackenzie

message 9: by J.C. (new)

J.C. Thompson | 10 comments I didn't have any specific questions. I'm looking for thoughts and feedback. The only people that have read it are fiends.

message 10: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Ok I'll formulate some thoughts and send them your way.

message 11: by J.C. (new)

J.C. Thompson | 10 comments Perfect, thank you!

message 12: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie Sorry it took me so long to get back to you but I just emailed you my feedback.