Class 3-E (Assassination Classroom RP.) discussion

Homes/Residences > Karma & Gumi's Dorm.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 188 comments Mod
Gumi's Side.

Karma's Side.

message 2: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Karma sat in his room with a kind of sad look on his face. Having been separated from Gumi Forcibly was not something on his wish list. He played around with one of his knives as he threw it at a cork board on the other side of the room.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi was halfway up the stairs hauling two suitcases. One with her clothes and books etc. and the second with assasination tools. She really hadn't expected to be put into this school. For assassins. what was worse was that she din't know who the hell her room-mate was going to be. Being a klutz, as per usual, she'd lost it. When she reched the top of the stairs, she looked down at her hand, holding a piece of paper with her room number on it. She looked up and the room was the firs one to the right of thee stairs. Groaning he hauled her belongings up to the door, making a loud noise when she dropped her bags. She stood there, thinking whether sh should knock or just enter.

message 4: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

Karma was about to throw another knife when he heard the sound of bags dropping in front of the door. He hesitated and just laid back as he decided not to go straight to the door until he really needed to. Who the hell would be walking around the dorm this late. He thought to himself as he shook his head and closed his eyes.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi exhaled and knocked. After no one replied, she knocked again "Is anyone there?" she asked in her trademark slightly-peeved tone. Sh looked like a complete idiot talking to the door.

message 6: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

His eyebrow twitched as he could not really tell who's voice it was. He just replied with an annoyed tone. "No, It's just the dust particles and paint in here." He says as he put one foot on top of the other.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi clenched her teeth in anger and her cat ears twitched "Yeah, dust particles, paint and a son of a jackass!" she growled loudly as she put her hand on the handle and literally kicked the door open. She angrily looked around the room to find the lazy ass who didn't even have the common courtesy to open a damn door.

message 8: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He opened one eye and was about to say something but cut himself off. "G-gumi?. Is that you?." He says completely in shock as he looks at her with both eyes wide open now. His knife dropped out of his hand and into the floor boards.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi was still angry as she looked for the her room-mate;. she marched into the room, still not seeing Karma "No, it's John Cena" she growled sarcastically "and you're..." she was about to throw a fist at the closest thing at her when she saw Karma. She looked at him and blinked. Karma...it's KARMA?!. She blinked again before launching herself at him and tackling him in a hug "Karma!" she squealed happily, a huge grin cracking over her once furious face

message 10: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He went a bit more wide eyed when the short green haired girl went from angry to jumping on him. Though he quickly snapped out of it and smiled. "Jeez Gumi. You could have atleast closed the door before you jumped on me." He chuckled as he hugged her back and laughed.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up at him "Sorry. I was getting ready to lay the smack down on be to-be room-mate" she replied with a raised eyebrow. She would have gotten up but it would have ruined the moment.

message 12: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He chuckled. "Still going to lay the smackdown on me?." He says with a chuckle and a smirk. He just cuddled her like he did before. The way she always liked to while they were at the old academy.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She put her face in his chest as he cuddled her back "Only if you use my retarded nickname" she replied with a pout, referring to Karma's mannerism of always calling her shorty

message 14: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Oh you mean you don't like my nicknames, Shorty." He says with a smirk as looks down at her with a grin. Half knowing that she would either hit him, or spout some insult she didnt mean. Or both in most cases.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

she smacked his chest softly "I'm not short, I'm fun si-...never mind" she said, stopping halfway as she remembered what happened last time she replied with that comeback. She blushed softly, knowing how Karma would reply.

message 16: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Your fun sized. Right?." he smirked as he looked down at her after the light hit on his chest. "I could also come up with other nicknames if you would prefer." He says with a chuckle as he kissed her on the forehead.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up at him as he kissed her forehead and narrowed her eyes suspiciously "Nicknames like?" she questioned as she brushed green locks out of her eyes.

message 18: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He was just so happy that she asked. "Short stack, Small fry, little one, Pint sized.." He was about to go on when he expected a punch from naming so many things he could call her. He had been saving those for awhile.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi punched him a bit harder this time and sat back on the bed "It's not my fault I'm short!" she pouted angrily as she tried to look pissed, but the corner of her mouth twitched. SHe was just so happy that she'd gotten the same room as Karma "So what class are you in?" She knew that Karma was in the same school as her, but there was a slim chance that they would be in the same dorm, let alone the same class.

message 20: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"I am in Class 3-E. The lovely class at the top of the bloody mountain in the middle of a forest." He says shaking his head with a smirk at her being short comment. "The class where I am meant to be." he chuckled not what her reaction would be.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I guess we're in the same class as well" she grinned before looking up in thought "So...why does everyone keep on saying it's an important class?" she asked as she smiled. She definitely didn't have the appearance of someone capable of being an assassin.

message 22: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well, If I told you. You probably would'nt believe me." He says with a shake of his head as he looked over at her. "Considering what is going to happen if the class is terrible then we should enjoy our time."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi sighed "Well it hs something to do with killing, doesn't it? Either that or the administration lady just happened to have been to a blade-fest and be giving away suitcases of daggers" she replied, gesturing to one of her suitcases

message 24: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"We are here to kill a giant flying yellow octopus that is going to blow up the earth at the end of the school year, if we dont manage to kill him." He says bluntly and normally as if it were a casual thing.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi looked at him blankly "Oh" she replied quietly, to shocked to talk any further on the matter, before getting up to bring her bags in and close the door because she could hear people starting to climb the 4 flights of stairs. When she dropped the bag the admin lady gave her, a loud clatter resounded through the room. She tapped it with her toe "I don't even like these daggers" she mused quietly before pulling the knife Karma had given her out of the pocket of her skirt and staring at it fondly.

message 26: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He watched her bring in the bags and raised a brow as he got up and crouched down at the bag. Rifling through it seeing the varied amount of steel and other metal blades that the Admin lady gave her. Then looked up at her holding his old knife. "She gave you the practice set. Also that knife would not even be able to scratch him unfortunately." He says with a small sigh and a smile as he looks at it then back to her face.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi looked at the knife fondly once ore before slipping it back into her pocket "That doesn't really matter" she smiled at him before crouching next to the bag and picking up a throwing dagger and feeling it's weight in her hand "Damn it. I hate knife throwing because I suck at it" she threw it at the bullseye in Karma's side of the room and got it in the second ring out from the bullseye. She let out an exasperated sound before collapsing backwards on her bed.

message 28: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well its good for you that you have a expert knife thrower for a boy friend." He says with a grin as he takes three knives out of the bag and throws them all at the same time. All hitting the bullseye in the middle.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi blushed with a small smile as he said 'boyfriend'. She watched as he threw three knives, landing each one perfectly on the bullseye. She picked one up and threw, missing the bullseye by mere centimetres. She pouted. Her form and stance had been all wrong, and that was the reason she'd missed. A reason she was unaware of

message 30: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He shook his head and walked over to her. "Come here gumi." He says as he pulls her up and stands behind her. Taking her hand in his and moving her into good throwing position. "What you want to do is.." He started to explain. Though she probably wasn't concentrating on the knife throwing.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi tried her best to concentrate, especially since Karma was taking the time to tell her how to do it properly. But tiny things like how close Karma was and how soft his hand was kept distracting her. she got bits like "have an even stance" and "arm higher", but the rest of the time she was blushing. And she didn't even know why. She and Karma had been way closer than this before, but he always seemed to make her flustered.

message 32: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He noticed her varying amount attention as he whispered in her ear. "For every bullseye you get. Its one thing that you can ask me to do. Not anything but some things that you would still enjoy." He says. Not knowing if it would just make her blush or squeal. Or both. Figuring that she would get better at knive throwing with that motivation.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi blushed tomato red when he whispered in her ear "I don't need that type of motivation!" she squealed in the angriest tone she could manage in her flustered state. Truth be told, Gumi almost never did anything unless there was something in it for her

message 34: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (last edited Dec 09, 2015 02:21PM) (new)

"Well then Gumi. Get a bullseye and you can ask me to cuddle with you if you want." He says with a smirk as he looks at her and grinned. "If you can hit a bullseye instantly with that motivation I think I should offer something more to kill the flying yellow squid."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the target with a small smile "I guess we've got a deal then" she replied before picking up a dagger. She remembered what Karma had told her to do. Even stance, Concentrate on your target, relax your muscles, side on to the bullseye, arm back and throw. She heard a thwack on the board and almost squealed with delight when she saw that she'd scored a bullseye.

message 36: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Well Gumi, I have never lied before so. one Order it is." He says waiting for her to decide what she wanted him to do. As long as it was in this dorm room. He was fine with most things she could possibly come up with.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi all of a sudden felt taller. She crossed her arms and an evil glint coloured her green eyes. She grinned and seemed to look down on Karma "Wear a dress and run around school screaming 'Watermelon!'"

message 38: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Fat chance shorty. Only things in this dorm room. Nice try though." He says as he gives her an evil glint aswell. The one he used back in the old school. "Give me a better one or I will just have to choose something I think you would like." He says with a grin. Knowing that he could still make Gumi blush even with her sudden confidence.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She maintained her evil look, though her ears twitched with fustration. Damn it, and I already had the whole thing planned out. She looked down at the ground so that he couldn't see it. She was blushing. Guess there's only one thing I can do...I thought I was above this. she clenched her fists before looking up. She was still blushing and she pouted cutely, her eyes had a slightly blue tinge "Well..." she looked at him "how about a cuddle?"

message 40: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Hmm let me think about it shorty." He says with a teasing tone as he turns and walks over to his bed as he flops down onto it with a grin plastered on his face. "If you want we can cuddle now. Ive got room here." He says with a smirk as he pats the space next to him in the bed.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Gumi grinned and flopped down on the space next to him and instinctively curled up into a ball a bit. She smiled up at Karma, with one of her heart melting smiles before yawing a bit. Damn that bus trip had been the worst. Her claustrophobia and being squashed into a corner by some sumo guy was not a good recipe for relaxation.

message 42: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He smiled as he put his arms around her and said. "See this isnt so bad now is it?." he says with a smirk as she just switched from evil and nefarious to cuddly and cute.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She cuddled into his chest and sighed contently. She was so small compared to him. She closed her eyes and purred slightly. That deal had been so worth it

message 44: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

He continued to cuddle her for quite awhile as he looked down at her. "So how was the time just after I was sent away." He says as he looked down at her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

All traces of her smile incinerated. She moved a bit away from him before looking up at Karma "God damn hell all over again" she said bluntly. Yeah she'd gotten a contract from a singing company and was now a superstar and she'd topped all her exams and assignments, but it wasn't the same with out him. She tried not to cry, but one loose tear rolled down her cheek and her eyes wee know a melancholy shade of turquoise. She hid her face because she knew how much it bothered Karma when she cried. The time Karma had left was something she'd like to forget. She didn't know why she was so dependant on him. Maybe it was like her family abandoning her again.

message 46: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

"Ohh crap Gumi sorry, I didnt mean to bring back bad memories." He says as he tries to hold onto her a tighter. "Please Don't cry Gumi." he says looking down at her. When he was sent to the academy he was doing well in the regular academy when he started to defend the E-class students as a B- class student himself. He not only was detested by his pears. but even the teachers were hating him because he kicked the crap outta one A-class bully that was a so called. "Prodigy." Then being expelled from the academy to only be brought back into E-class to somewhat redeem himself.

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 10, 2015 01:19AM) (new)

Gumie wiped her cheek with her hand and smiled, letting him hug her tighter "It's fine" she smiled in a lighthearted tone, though her eyes said otherwise "New school, new page, that's why I have to let it go". Her gut told her it hadn't bee easy for Karma either. she didn't know why, but she kissed his cheek. Probably because she wanted to reassure him that she was fine and also comfort him.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((...))

message 49: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

((Sorry I'm still doing my classes.))

message 50: by Cole, Korosensei (The Tentacled one.) (new)

((Sorry I'm still doing my classes.))

« previous 1