The Challenge Factory discussion

2016 Archives FWYS Threads > PepperPot's FWYS 2016 Thread

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ⚜️Trea, Operations Manager (last edited Jan 09, 2016 06:53PM) (new)

⚜️Trea (duskrider3740) | 4389 comments Mod
***I challenge myself to get current with/finish 30 series in 2016***

message 2: by PepperP0t (last edited Dec 09, 2015 06:09AM) (new)

PepperP0t 0/15 Series In Progress to Complete

After the Crash (Books 2 -7)
Wolf's Glory (After the Crash #2) by Maddy Barone Wolf Tracker (After the Crash #3) by Maddy Barone Wolf's Oath (After the Crash #3.25) by Maddy Barone Sherry's Wolf (After the Crash #3.5) by Maddy Barone Eddie's Prize (After the Crash, #4) by Maddy Barone Ellie's Wolf (After the Crash, #5) by Maddy Barone Wolf's Vengeance (After the Crash #6) by Maddy Barone Wolf's Lady (After the Crash, #6.5) by Maddy Barone Wolf's Princess (After the Crash, #7) by Maddy Barone

Animal Magnetism (Books 5 - 7)
Then Came You (Animal Magnetism, #5) by Jill Shalvis Still the One (Animal Magnetism, #6) by Jill Shalvis All I Want (Animal Magnetism, #7) by Jill Shalvis

Cowboy Justice Association (Books 2 - 6)
Justice Healed (Cowboy Justice Association, #2) by Olivia Jaymes Cowboy Truth (Cowboy Justice Association, #3) by Olivia Jaymes Cowboy Cool (Cowboy Justice Association, #5) by Olivia Jaymes Cowboy Famous (Cowboy Justice Association, #4) by Olivia Jaymes Imperfect Justice (Cowboy Justice Association, #6) by Olivia Jaymes

Cut & Run (Books 3 - 9)
Fish & Chips (Cut & Run, #3) by Abigail RouxDivide & Conquer (Cut & Run, #4) by Abigail RouxArmed & Dangerous (Cut & Run, #5) by Abigail RouxDine & Dash (Cut & Run, #5.5) by Abigail RouxStars & Stripes (Cut & Run, #6) by Abigail RouxTouch & Geaux (Cut & Run, #7) by Abigail RouxBall & Chain (Cut & Run, #8) by Abigail RouxCrash & Burn (Cut & Run, #9) by Abigail Roux

Deep in the Heart of Texas (Books 5 - 6)
Flirting with Texas (Deep in the Heart of Texas #5) by Katie LaneA Match Made in Texas (Deep in the Heart of Texas, #6) by Katie Lane

Dust Lands (Books 2 - 3)
Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2) by Moira YoungRaging Star (Dust Lands, #3) by Moira Young

Hathaways (Books 2 - 5)
Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways, #2) by Lisa KleypasA Hathaway Wedding (The Hathaways, #2.5) by Lisa KleypasTempt Me at Twilight (The Hathaways, #3) by Lisa KleypasMarried By Morning (The Hathaways, #4) by Lisa KleypasLove in the Afternoon (The Hathaways, #5) by Lisa Kleypas

The Hollows (Books 2 - 12)
The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, #2) by Kim HarrisonEvery Which Way But Dead (The Hollows, #3) by Kim HarrisonA Fistful of Charms (The Hollows, #4) by Kim HarrisonFor a Few Demons More (The Hollows, #5) by Kim HarrisonHolidays Are Hell (The Hollows, #5.5) by Kim HarrisonThe Outlaw Demon Wails (The Hollows, #6) by Kim HarrisonWhite Witch, Black Curse (The Hollows, #7) by Kim HarrisonPale Demon (The Hollows, #9) by Kim HarrisonBlack Magic Sanction (The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison]A Perfect Blood (The Hollows, #10) by Kim HarrisonEver After (The Hollows, #11) by Kim HarrisonThe Undead Pool (The Hollows, #12) by Kim Harrison

Hostile Operations Team (Books 2 - 9)
Hot Mess (Hostile Operations Team, #2) by Lynn Raye HarrisHot Package (Hostile Operations Team, #3) by Lynn Raye HarrisDangerously Hot (Hostile Operations Team, #4) by Lynn Raye HarrisHot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5) by Lynn Raye HarrisHot Rebel (Hostile Operations Team, #6) by Lynn Raye HarrisHot Ice (Hostile Operations Team, #7) by Lynn Raye HarrisHot and Bothered (Hostile Operations Team, #8) by Lynn Raye HarrisHot SEAL (Hostile Operations Team, #9) by Lynn Raye Harris

In Death (Books 3 - 41.5) - Listed 3-12.5 only
Immortal in Death (In Death, #3) by J.D. RobbCeremony in Death (In Death, #5) by J.D. RobbVengeance in Death (In Death, #6) by J.D. RobbHoliday in Death (In Death, #7) by J.D. RobbMidnight in Death (In Death, #7.5) by J.D. RobbConspiracy in Death (In Death, #8) by J.D. RobbLoyalty in Death (In Death, #9) by J.D. RobbWitness in Death (In Death, #10) by J.D. RobbJudgment in Death (In Death, #11) by J.D. RobbBetrayal in Death (In Death, #12) by J.D. RobbInterlude in Death (In Death, #12.5) by J.D. Robb

Knights of the Black Swan (Books 3 - 7)
A Summoner's Tale The Vampire's Confessor (Knights of Black Swan, #3) by Victoria DanannMoonlight The Big Bad Wolf (Black Swan) (Volume 4) by Victoria DanannGathering Storm by Victoria DanannA Tale of Two Kingdoms 6 (Knights of Black Swan) by Victoria DanannSolomon's Sieve (Knights of Black Swan, Book #7) by Victoria Danann

Marked (Books 2 - 3.5)
Eve of Destruction (Marked, #2) by S.J. DayEve of Chaos (Marked, #3) by S.J. DayEve of Sin City (Marked, #3.5) by S.J. DayEve of Warfare (Marked, #3.25) by Sylvia Day

Shadow Keepers (Books 3-6)
When Wicked Craves (The Shadow Keepers, #3) by J.K. BeckWhen Passion Lies (The Shadow Keepers, #4) by J.K. BeckWhen Darkness Hungers (The Shadow Keepers, #5) by J.K. BeckWhen Temptation Burns (The Shadow Keepers, #6) by J.K. Beck

Virgin River (Books 11 - 20)
Moonlight Road (Virgin River, #11) by Robyn CarrSheltering Hearts (Virgin River, #11.1) by Robyn CarrHappy New Year in Virgin River (Virgin River #12) by Robyn CarrPromise Canyon (Virgin River, #13) by Robyn CarrWild Man Creek (Virgin River, #14) by Robyn CarrHarvest Moon (Virgin River, #15) by Robyn CarrBring Me Home for Christmas (Virgin River, #16) by Robyn CarrHidden Summit (Virgin River, #17) by Robyn CarrRedwood Bend (Virgin River, #18) by Robyn CarrSunrise Point (Virgin River, #19) by Robyn CarrMy Kind of Christmas (Virgin River, #20) by Robyn Carr

Women of the Otherworld (Books 4-13)
"Industrial Magic (Women of the Otherworld, #4) by Kelley ArmstrongHaunted (Women of the Otherworld #5) by Kelley ArmstrongBroken (Women of the Otherworld #6) by Kelley ArmstrongNo Humans Involved (Women of the Otherworld #7) by Kelley ArmstrongPersonal Demon (Women of the Otherworld, #8) by Kelley ArmstrongLiving with the Dead (Women of the Otherworld, #9) by Kelley ArmstrongFrostbitten (Women of the Otherworld, #10) by Kelley ArmstrongWaking the Witch (Women of the Otherworld, #11) by Kelley ArmstrongSpell Bound (Women of the Otherworld, #12) by Kelley ArmstrongThirteen (Women of the Otherworld, #13) by Kelley Armstrong
"

message 3: by PepperP0t (last edited Jan 23, 2016 08:37AM) (new)

PepperP0t Just a push to finish off the series

Incomplete Series
(view spoiler)

1-1.5 Books to complete
January Singles
(view spoiler)

February Singles
(view spoiler)

message 4: by PepperP0t (last edited Feb 14, 2016 10:47AM) (new)

PepperP0t Series Started in 2016

Series Started - January:
Cassandra Palmer
Steele Street

" Series Started this February:
Adventures of Mink Larue by by Noire
Left Behind by Tim LaHaye
New Beginnings by Michelle Lynn
Plague by Kari Nichols "

message 5: by PepperP0t (last edited Feb 14, 2016 10:51AM) (new)

PepperP0t Series Caught Up/Completed in 2016

Total: 11 of 30

Series Caught Up/Complete - January: 7 of 30
Magdalene by Kristen Ashley
Hathaway's by Lisa Kleypas
Sons of Sangue by Patricia A. Rasey
Children of the Undying by Moira Rogers
Vampires in America by D. B. Reynolds
I-Team by Pamela Clare
Travis Family by Lisa Kleypas

" Series Caught Up/Complete: February (4 of 30)
Animal Magnetism by Jill Shalvis
Americana Tales of the Open Road by Lex Chase
Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
Fever by Karen Marie Moning "

message 6: by PepperP0t (last edited Feb 14, 2016 10:48AM) (new)

PepperP0t Series Abandoned in 2016

Series Abandoned - January:
Marked by S. J. Day
Indigo Court by Yasmine Galenorn
Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong

Series Abandoned - February:
None

message 7: by PepperP0t (last edited Feb 14, 2016 10:52AM) (new)

PepperP0t 2016 Continuing/Not Yet Completed Series Reads

Series Continued this month - January:
The Hollows by Kim Harrison
In Death by J. D. Robb
Cowboy Justice Association by Olivia Jaymes
Ice by Anne Stuart
Virgin River by Robyn Carr
Dark Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Re-read)

" Series Continuing/Not Completed this month:
Cassandra Palmer by Karen Chance
Dark Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon (re-read)
In Death by J.D. Robb
Last True Vampire by Kate Baxter
Virgin River] by Robyn Carr "

message 8: by PepperP0t (last edited Jan 28, 2016 03:30PM) (new)

PepperP0t 2016 Monthly Recap

January Update
January Dusty Bookshelf
Joyce chose The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, #2) by Kim Harrison & Squirrel Eyes by Scott S. Phillips for me.
Squirrel Eyes for me. = 2stars - 1/3 &
The Good, the Bad, and the Undead = 3.5stars - 1/4

Series Abdandoned:
Marked by S. J. Day
Indigo Court by Yasmine Galenorn
Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong

Series Caught Up/Complete: 7 of 30
Magdalene by Kristen Ashley
Hathaway's by Lisa Kleypas
Sons of Sangue by Patricia A. Rasey
Children of the Undying by Moira Rogers
I-Team by Pamela Clare
Travis Family by Lisa Kleypas

Series Continuing/Not Completed this month:
In Death by J. D. Robb
The Hollows by Kim Harrison
Cowboy Justice Association by Olivia Jaymes
Ice by Anne Stuart
Virgin River by Robyn Carr
Black Top Cowboy by Loelei James
Dark Hunter by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Re-read)

Series Started this month:
Cassandra Palmer
Steele Street
Bagram Special Ops

message 9: by PepperP0t (last edited Jan 23, 2016 08:46AM) (new)

PepperP0t 2016 Dusty Book Reads

January Dusty Shelf
(view spoiler)

Joyce chose The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (The Hollows, #2) by Kim Harrison & Squirrel Eyes by Scott S. Phillips for me.
Squirrel Eyes for me. = 2stars - 1/3 & The Good, the Bad, and the Undead = 3.5stars - 1/4

February Dusty Bookshelf
(view spoiler)
Dani chose Bayou Fairy Tale (Fairy Tales of the Open Road, #2) by Lex Chase & The Summer Garden (The Bronze Horseman, #3) by Paullina Simons for me.