Perustopia Book Club discussion

What should I read?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Kendrick I'm currently in a reading slump. It's been awhile sense I've had one. I'm mostly a syfy/fantasy genre person. Do you guys have any ideas of what I should do to get out of this slump??

message 2: by Maddison (new)

Maddison B | 50 comments Anna and the French kiss

message 3: by Aislin (new)

Aislin Brunt Six of Crows is one of the books I'm reading now that I have really enjoyed so far. Helped me out of a reading slump LOL

message 4: by Huslen (new)

Huslen | 45 comments Perfume by Patrick Suskind
Thank me later

message 5: by Huslen (new)

Huslen | 45 comments Perfume by Patrick Suskind
Thank me later

message 6: by Davi (last edited Dec 08, 2015 03:28PM) (new)

Davi | 2 comments Illuminae!!!

message 7: by Ellie (new)

Ellie LUNAR CHRONICLES you can start with cinder

message 8: by Raki Oddbooks (new)

Raki Oddbooks Why not read some middle grade? That always helps me get out of slumps. I recommend A Tale Dark & Grimm It's a retelling of the brothers Grimm's stories. It's quite good imo!

message 9: by Aleshia (new)

Aleshia (madscibrarian) A little bit of an older book: Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones.

It has 2 companion novels (that should be read after, in order): Castle in the Air and House of Many Ways.

Definitely one of my all time favorites.

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex | 24 comments Whenever I am in a reading slump I pick up something that I have already read and loved. (Normally Harry Potter) that way there is no pressure and I already know it's good.

message 11: by Tnia (new)

Tnia | 8 comments Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout...read the entire series this week and it was fantastic!

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Finney | 16 comments The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout!

message 13: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 29 comments The Lux and Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout are both great. She's and amazing author and I read all of her stuff. I definitely recommend looking into her.

Bound (The Crystor, #1) by C.K. Bryant Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee Something Witchy This Way Comes (Something Witchy, #1) by Veronica Blade Captured (The Captive, #1) by Erica Stevens Tall, Dark & Lonely (Pyte/Sentinel, #1) by R.L. Mathewson Black Heart (Cursed Hearts, #1) by R.L. Mathewson Enchant Me by Anne Violet

message 14: by Anna (new)

Anna Stemplewicz | 74 comments City of Bones helped me out of s reading slump because it was really interesting. You probably already read it but...

But if you already read it/ it's too long to get into

Read Red Queen

Dee (PlainlyReads) I'm having reading slump for 5 months and recently just started reading again. It was the 5th wave that got me back on track :)