Abookutopia Read-Alongs discussion

December read along!!!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joan (new)

Joan Tsaprali (joants) | 2 comments I plan on reading the Unforgiven by Lauren Kate, the Assassin's Balde, the Six of Crows... Will anyone be reading any of those?? What will you read?? Let's ready sth all together!!

message 2: by Joan (new)

Joan Tsaprali (joants) | 2 comments *Assassin's Blade I meant!!! Hahaha!!!

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen Reyes (karentastic) | 1 comments I will be reading the darkest part of the forest by holly black

message 4: by Asha (new)

Asha B | 2 comments I will be reading Stoner a novel by John Williams and I highly recommend someone read it with me it looks good :)

message 5: by Asha (new)

Asha B | 2 comments I will be reading Stoner a novel by John Williams and I highly recommend someone read it with me it looks good :)

message 6: by Shagun (new)

Shagun G. | 3 comments I am going to be reading Graceling soon!!

Aspiring Hermione (brownversionofcinderella) | 1 comments I'll be reading The one plus one by Jojo Moyes and This how it ends by.. I forgot the authors name

message 8: by Camila (new)

Camila Goutard | 2 comments I'll be reading Champion from Marie Lu, and I will also be readin Frostfire by Amanda Hocking !

message 9: by Jenni (new)

Jenni | 3 comments I'm reading a court of thorns and roses

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 3 comments I will be reading Requiem by Lauren Oliver :)

message 11: by Elechia (new)

Elechia | 1 comments I am torn between These Broken Stars and The Darkest Minds. Two completely different books and I am unsure which one to choose.

message 12: by Mogu (new)

Mogu | 1 comments OMG I want to read the Darkest Mind ! This Book seems so great

message 13: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 2 comments I would like to read The darkest minds and the queen of shadows.

message 14: by Ali (new)

Ali | 1 comments I will be reading Graceling soon.

message 15: by Shagun (new)

Shagun G. | 3 comments I will be reading Prodigy, Siege and Storm, and The 5th Wave!