Uppercase Box Book Discussions discussion

Favorite Holiday Books?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisamparkin) | 39 comments Mod
I know some readers love Christmas or holiday themed books? What are some of your favorites??

message 2: by Ronan (new)

Ronan It's probably everyone's answer but I always want to go back to Harry Potter at Christmas time. When I think of those books it's what I think of and just the sense of the season.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lauren wrote: "It's probably everyone's answer but I always want to go back to Harry Potter at Christmas time. When I think of those books it's what I think of and just the sense of the season."

You just can't go wrong with Harry Potter! I always want to re-read them around Christmas too :)

message 4: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lgcoleman) I second Harry Potter. I'm not sure I've ever read any books related to Christmas...hmmm..I'm curious to see if anyone else answers this.

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica I always used to read The Night Before Christmas :), but my book has been misplaced from moving and years gone by.

message 6: by Brandi (new)

Brandi | 13 comments I also LOVE Harry Potter but two holiday books I enjoy are My True Love Gave to Me, an anthology edited by Stephanie Perkins, and Let It Snow which contains three short stories, one of which was written by John Green.

message 7: by Lisa (last edited Dec 14, 2015 03:49PM) (new)

Brandi wrote: "I also LOVE Harry Potter but two holiday books I enjoy are My True Love Gave to Me, an anthology edited by Stephanie Perkins, and Let It Snow which contains three short stories, one of which was wr..."

I read My True Love Gave To Me last year - it was AMAZING.

message 8: by Brandi (new)

Brandi | 13 comments I think anything Stephanie Perkins is involved in is amazing! She has another anthology coming out next summer. I think it's called Summer Days Summer Nights.

message 9: by Beth (new)

Beth Wrong holiday, but it seems like there is quite the collection of creepy or themed books coming out for Halloween. I'm looking forward to the Toil and Trouble anthology if I can get my hands on it soon.