1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ and |•| River |•|

Comments Showing 1-50 of 200 (200 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Here we goo ^.^

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yay, so I don't have a plot in mind for the Prince and Butler, but if you do, then perhaps you could share it with me

message 3: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Dec 08, 2015 12:59PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Okay, so can this be magical? Also who are you saying the submissive one and who's going to be the dominate one? Because I'd kinda rather be the servant...

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments The butler is the dominant one and the Prince is the submissives one, and I'd like to be the Prince anyways

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments And yes it can be magical

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Okay prefect! :) umm maybe something like the long is in need of uniting 2 kingdoms, maybe human and some magical one maybe like elven. So he decides the best way to do so is through marriage. So he forces his son to be courted by the older prince. The human prince ends up falling for the elven servant.. And go from there??

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments I don't even understand any of that, perhaps another plot is what we should think of, sorry if I sound rude, I'm not trying to be

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Haha okay do you have a idea or would you like me to explain more?

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Let me figure an plot out, give me five minutes and I'll come back with a plot idea.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Muse A, the son of the one and only Vampire King, Muse B the butler of the one and only Vampire King, Muse A is a vampire and Muse B is a Demon, no one has ever heard of a demon having a crush on a Vampire, especially the one who is so much younger then the demon. Muse A is out on a walk when the king sends Muse B to fetch him, because the king has set up a small fashion show like dating thing for his son, little does Muse A know, that the king has picked Muse B as one of the contestants, and little does Muse B know that he is gonna trip of a rock, and fall on top of Muse A, we can then go from there.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yay, how old is your character gonna be?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Umm maybe 25? Is that old enough?

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yeah that's fine, Princey is gonna be at least nineteen

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Okay :) So do you want to do Name, Age, Appearance for characters?

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure, but I'm gonna add a little more to my character

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Okay, you post first?

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Okay, sure, give me a few moments

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments [•] Name [•] Prince Alexander Ryan Rivers
[•] Nicknames [•] Alexander, Princey,
[•] Age [•] 19 years old
[•] Gender [•] Male
[•] Birthday [•] March 26th
[•] Appearance [•]

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m80...

https://38.media.tumblr.com/4ed32ee1d...
[•] Personality [•] Submissve and mute
[•] History [•] Unknown
[•] Sexuality [•] Homosexual - Openly
[•] Crush [•] Secretly His Dad's Butler
[•] Family [•]
King Ryan Rivers - Dad
King Harold Rivers - Dad
Prince Brandon Rivers - Brother
Prince Alexander Rivers - Brother
King Jose Fiddlestien Rivers - Brother ( The middle name is actually his last name )
[•] Other [•] None

message 21: by ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ (last edited Dec 08, 2015 05:12PM) (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Name: Slater Mag
Appearance:

Personality: He is an extremely sarcastic, egotistical, and has a small power complex. He also teases the people he serves a lot, and isn't exactly liked among royalty. Well, except around a certain Alexander. He loves teasing him, getting a rise out of him. But with the kings.. Not so much.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Cute!

Can you start?

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Could you? I am wrapping up decorating my christmas tree :)

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure.

--------

Prince Alexander walked out of the room he slept in, shirtless, his slightly toned abs showing, he groans as he stretched, he headed to the kitchen where his father normally was, since they didn't have any chefs, his dad's always cooked. Alexander yawns deeply and looked around for Slater, the hot butler his dad hired a little bit like a few years ago.
" Son? Why in the world are you shirtless?" Alexander's step-dad asked as he looked from his paper.
" I just woke up," Alexander mumbled as he sat down and laid back in his chair.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Slater was in the kitchen, on his hands and knees scrubbing the floor. The king had 'accidentally' spilt his cup of tea onto the floor. He unwilling started to clean up the mess, that the king had purposefully made to have a reason to wake him up early to work. He smirked when he heard Alexander come in. He stood up lifting up his shirt wiping his face with the shirt, to flash off his extremely well defined stomach. "Hey little Lexy!" He said with a smirk walking over to him.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander looked up at Slater, he blushed slightly and smiled, he covered his face with his hands, " Don't call me Lexy," Alexander mumbled removing his hands and setting them on his lap, he sighed softly. Alexander looked back up at the older male and smiled, he then playfully poked the older male in the abs, grinning he then paid attention to his father who placed food onto his plate.
" Dad, can Slater eat with us today?" Alexander asked quietly.
" Of course, just ask your Papí," Alexander's father replied.
" Papí?" Alexander asked.
" Slater? Would you like to eat breakfast with us today?" Alexander's stepfather asked the male who stood behind his sons chair.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments ((which one was our last rp together? btw which father is going to be the one who doesn't like Slater?))

"Why wouldn't I call you Lexy? It's cute and fitting if you ask me." He said with a small laugh, lightly poking the boy's nose knowing it would make a blush reappear on his cheeks, and he did truly love that blush He laughed as he poked his stomach. "Impressive isn't it Lex?" He said with a smirk. He then turned to the two kings leaning against the princes chair. "I'd love to, but there seems to be an odd abundance of things that I need to make myself do today." He said casting a harsh glance at the man that had decided to change his schedule around today. He ruffled the boy's hair, with a smirk and a deeper chuckle.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Awwe, but please Slater? It would make me super happy if you joined us today," Alexander says as he sat up and he kneeled on the chair, he looked at Slater, looking at him with puppy dog eyes, he looked at Slater. Alexander's birth dad sighed and watched as his husband tried to find some sorta answer to give the arrogant butler.

(( My old account is the one we did a roleplay with, and it was about Fabio and Stefan, a Demon slave x Vampire thing ))

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( And the step father hates Slater ))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments ((Oh, okay cool. I thought it was the step-father, just wanted to clarify))

"I get to stop by your room later on. I'm sorry, but honestly I have a lot that I have to get all the boring things out of the way." He said cutting one more sarcastic look. He leaned down and said "Don't worry Lexy, I'll be spending a lot of time later, you have a fitting at 2." He says with a laugh. He then smirked at the step-father waiting for him to try and respond, seriously enjoying angering the king.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander sighed, " I hate my life sometimes," Alexander mumbled glaring at his stupid Step-father, which resulted in his father side slapping his face, Alexander squeaked, holding his face.
" What the fuck?" The step father scolded his husband.
" Shut up," The King replied and he walked to his spot, which was across from his husband.
" Whatever, Slater go finish your boring jobs, if you finish them early, you can have a free day," The stepfather growled, knowing that the male would not finish them early, due to him always giving him more work.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments He glared at the man, stepping up in front of Alexander. "Don't you dare hit your son." He growled his hand seeming to protect the boy. His eyes turned completely black, fangs growing. His demon features starting to shine through heavily. As the order was given he walked away, into the next room to start the work. He listened sharply to make sure if needed he could step up. He rolled his eyes at the finishing early the he list long enough to reach the next kingdom. Early finishing was impossible.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander vowed to be mute from now on, only speaking to Slater when needed and wanted, his fangs shown and he ate his food, which was just pancakes drizzled with fish ooze, which did not entirely curve his hunger of blood. Alexander ate in silence, he then finished early and went to his room, where he sat on his bed shirtless, checking the list he kept on his dresser, Slater would have to clean his room right after the next chore he had, Alexander grinned, truly he loved having Slater around.

The king sat, he sighed, " Honey?" The King says.
" Yes?" The other King asked.
" What would you say to this dating thing I have in mind for our son?" The King replied.
" I'd say go for it snookums," The other King responded.
" Then you don't mind me asking Slater to be one of the lucky contestants?" The King asked as he sipped his tea, that's when the other King dropped his mug, which shattered all over the ground, one of the maids came running in and cleaning it up.
" Keep that asshole away from our son," the other King replied.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Slater with one hand on the door frame swing into the room calling out "the dining room has been cleaned" He swung back into the room and grabbed the list, next was the princes bathroom and his room. He smirked and walked up the steps. He leaned against the door frame as he pushed the door open saying "Lexy, you better have your pants on. I'm coming in and if they're off keep 'em thataway." He said with a laugh. He walked in and saw the prince sitting on the bed. "Well damn that was much less fun than I thought it would be. Lex.." He said walking over to the kid and kneeling Infront of him so he'd be directly in the princes line of sight. "Does your teeth still hurt? Because I'm not above beating the shit out of that king." He said looking up at him. Though he didn't mean it to come across this way it did so in much more of a big brotherish Manner.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander blushed deeply when hearing about his pants and all, he then finned when Slater came in, he then smiled down at the older male, he just sat there for a moment and began to get lost in Slaters eyes, then he shook his head to stop himself, he smiled widely at Slater, " Im fine Slate, and if you touch my dad, I swear to god that knife on my nightstand won't be so clean as it seems right now," Alexander says as he stood up and brushed past Slater, he then grabbed a shirt and a clean pair of ordinary clothing, it was the modern times so people had pants like peasants and stuff like that, Alexander closed his door and stripped of his dirty clothing, he didn't mind nor never minded changing in front of Slater, it was a thing he did all the time anyways, he was wearing boxers of course, like any other modern male, so that his thing didn't hang out, he put the pants on and then the shirt before then running to his bed and flopping down on it.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "I'd face your blade any day. He had no right to touch you like that!" He exclaimed. "And if he does it again I promise you, it'll be the last you see of me." He says as he walks into the princes bathroom. He kept all of the supplies for the particular jobs in the rooms. He grabbed a brush and started to clean out the tub that he was bathed in. He groaned as the water and soap mixture got on his shirt. Not wanting to deal with it he took it off and flung it into the boys room. He scrubbed the tub, and as he finished he splashed the suds into the floor to wash that next. He heard him change and then flop on the bed and called "so tell me Lexy what's the fitting for? Going to meet a hot Richie? Maybe one who will sweep you off your feet with his wealth and power?" He asked with a roll of his eyes. "One that will make your fathers happy?"

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Like hell, no the dumb fitting is for this stupid birthday party I'm going to this weekend," Alexander says as he stands up and picks up Slaters shirt, he grins slightly and takes the shirt over to his bed, it might've had soap suds on it, but he could still smell Slater. Alexander then decided to watch Slater, so he came over, the other males shirt still in his hands, and he leaned against the door way, where he then began to watch the shirtless male wash the floor.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "Birthday party aye?" He asked as he scrubbed the floor with his back exposed every moving muscle was clear to see in his well defined body. He worked without the knowledge he was being watched. "So tell me Lexy, who's birthday party would it be?" He glanced behind him and saw him. He laughed a bit then groaned saying "I think I lost my shirt. Curse my goof throws but horrible aim!" He glanced around unknowing that he had his shirt. "Oh well, that shirt was starting to get a little rugged." It was true, it makes a great night shirt.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " The birthday party is for some prince I hardly even know, but my dad is making me go, only because he thinks that I could hit it off with the dumb Prince," Alexander replied as he watched Slater. Then chuckling when the older male began to mention the shirt, he looked down at the shirt and smiled, " well your probably not gonna get your shirt back anytime soon, I might keep it for a while, I'm running low on nightshirts anyways," Alexander says with a laugh, but it was true, he barely had any nightshirts because of his dumb brothers.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments "So you're the reason I couldn't find my shirt." He said with a laugh. He finished the floor and stood up his back popping as he did. "I swear you people are making me feel old! I'm only 25! I should not be popping like this!" He laughed then as he heard him speak of the prince he looked over at him saying "so it is some Richie rich that's trying to get into your pants." He said giving him a smirk. "Remember smile pretty for him." He said with a snicker.

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander rolled his eyes, " Keep making fun of me like that, and I'm never speaking to you again," Alexander growled, he walked away, Slaters shirt still in his hands, he didn't even intend to give it back, now he could tolerate Slaters teasing, but this time he went to far with the Prince thing, now he wasn't sticking up for the Prince, cause to be honest, he was pretty sure the Prince did want to get into his pants, but for Slater to make fun of him for that, now that just hurt him. He sat on the bed and sighed softly, he shook his head and just wished for this day to end, he then decided to take a nap, he crawled into his bed and he laid down, the shirt clutched tightly to his chest as he fell asleep, tears rolling down his cheek.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments He watched his reaction, and though he was confused he wasn't aware that the two of their relationships had already been established. He assumed the the two of them were not involved. The thought that someone was going to be with the boy made him livid. These spoiled rich people really didn't care about who they hurt if they didn't have money. It only depended on the gain, and clearly he wasn't much of one. "I'll be back for your fitting." He mumbled as he walked out of the door, not exactly slamming it but not trying to close the door slowly

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander said nothing, for him already asleep and holding the shirt close to him, in his sleep his dreams were filled with dread, horror and death, his dreams were probably considered nightmares, but if it were a nightmare, would Alexander be so happy in them? Alexander slept on, still holding that stupid shirt close to his body.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Reminder ))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments Slater started on his way back to the other room he had to do pointless choirs that really didn't need done. But heaven forbid he actually have a easy day of work. He walked into the room and finished rather quickly with there not being much to do. He knew he had to be somewhere within the next hour but no other jobs besides the one he just finished could be done in that time. He decided he would take this time to go and see what he could stick his nose into rather than start something he'd only get half way through.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander awoke mintues later, his eyes red and his face laced with tears, he held the shirt close before then putting it under his pillow, he sighed and walked downstairs to eat lunch by himself. Alexander sighed and when he walked past his parents bedroom, he groans and then held his mouth as he wanted to vomit, what was more horrible then being made fun of by your crush and butler? Hearing your parents getting it on. Alexander hurried to the kitchen, where a maid was making his lunch, it was the same thing everyday, nachos and burritos, he sighed and went to the living room.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( there is nothing there ))

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 426 comments ((Ugh!!! Sorry!))

Deciding to go ahead and get food, he had to walk past the room of the kings. Usually he had to sneak by in hopes of not getting caught but when he heard the sounds coming from their room he smirked. He banged his fist on the door, so they would hear. Throwing his voice very well he said "sir! There is an urgent matter in need of attendance!" He then sprinted around the corner not waiting around to be caught or sadly see the kings reaction. Hey that's what you get when you decide to make you servant a demon. A whole ton of hell. He walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple he hopped up on the counter and smiled at the maid. He saw Alexander walk in and smiled saying "hey princy!" Acting as of nothing was wrong refusing to accept that he would fall for another man.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Hey Slate," Alexander mumbled, covering his ears when he heard the thunderous boom of his step fathers angry voice, " Gah, you really went to far this time Slay," Alexander mumbled as the maid went on cooking. Alexander then came over and stood in front of Slater, smiling up at him, he was so much smaller then Slater and that actually made him feel happy.

« previous 1 3 4