1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Songbird x River

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Werewolves

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Can this be MxM?

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Maybe rival clans, muse A and B are the sons of separate Alphas, perhaps they meet at school and they instantly click, even though Muse B is a mute boy, who has never spoken a word in his life. They're relationship turns from acquaintances to best friends and then best friends to lovers.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments *Id like to be muse B

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Ok, so how old should they be?

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Perhaps they can be college students, so 21 and up

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Ok same goes for me as well

message 8: by j a m m e s (last edited Dec 14, 2015 01:02PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments • Name • Prince Alexander Mason Ryans
• Nicknames • Alex, Al, Xander, Mason, Princey
• Gender • Male
• Age • 20 years Old
• Birthday • February 14th
• Appearance •
~~ Hair ~~ Brown
~~ Eyes ~~ Blue
~~ Height ~~ 5' 7"
~~ Weight ~~ 88 lbs
~~ Dressing Style ~~ coming soon
~~ Image ~~
Will appear soon
• Occupation • Son of the Aplha for pack Winnne
• Personality • TBRPD
• History • When born, his two fathers decided on calling him Prince, but Prince rather be called Alexander, and being one who is super mute, like ever since birth he has not spoken a single word, and because of that he uses sign language to speak. The rest will be roleplayed
• Family •
Thorn Ryans - Alpha Male - Prince's Father
Gregory Ryans - Beta Male - Prince's Father
( both are his biological fathers )
Rake Ryans - Omega Male - Prince's Brother
• Sexuality • Homosexual
• Crush • Soon
• Likes •
Men
Swimming
Music
Writing
School
• Dislikes •
Life
Family
Pain
• Strengths •
Hand to Hand Combat
Writing
• Weaknesses •
Men
Love
Boys
• Fears •
Love
People
Earth
Life
• Other • None

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince walked down the halls of the stupid human college his fathers had decided to send him to so that they didn't seem suspicious in the new town, he sighed as he held his book close to his chest. Prince didn't look where he was going and he accidentally bumped into a male student ( your character), and he then dropped his books and stuff as he did, he began apologizing to the male.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( since he's mute, let's pretend he was apologizing in sign language ))

Prince began signing that it was actually his fault for bumping into the male, then he finally realized what the scent was when he first entered the school, he then finished picking up his books, his eyes staying on his hands and not anywhere else.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ' Prince, pleasure to meet you Blake,' Prince signed as he smiled warmly at the guy, he was glad he had bumped into Blake and not some other buff guys he then looked down at his shoes, afraid that if he looked this guy in the eyes, he'd be in trouble.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince nodded and he followed the guy, he frowns slightly, he smelled enemy clan on this guy, his father will not be happy when he would come home, he sighed and began to think of why fate had made him bump into this guy.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince says nothing at all, he couldn't, he was a mute guy, he frowns as he sees a seat with a name card on it, he saw his name on it, and it was beside this really cute guy, he blushed automatically and the guy smirked softly, he points to the seat to indicate that he better sit down. Prince walked over and sat in the seat next to the guy, he then slowly wrote to the guy that he was a mute person and that he only spoke using sign language, the guy replied that he knew sign language, by signing his answer. Prince grinned and then looked for Blake.

(( how about Blake tries to fight for Prince as they're friendship grows? ))

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( the first one ))

Prince then listens to the professor up by the board, he ignored the many stares he was getting from the other students, he just listened and wrote down what he liked to remember, even though he was told not to. Prince sighed and then he looked for Blake again, he smiled when he found him, he tilt it's his head to the side as he watched Blake doodle, he shook his head and began to doodle himself, drawing only his packs symbol and he began writing in his packs language.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince began to finally realized that he was writing all his notes in his pack language, groaning he then began to rewrite his entire notes, a small doodle of Blake sat in one corner, Prince was an amazing artists.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince stood slowly, signing to his new friend that he should go in without him, the guy nodded and walked out, leaving Blake and Prince to be the last ones to leave. Prince's pack crest burned deeply as he moved it, he grimaces and holds his arm tightly, receiving a glare from the professor, he sighed and was quiet the rest of the time he waited for Blake.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince says nor does anything, he looked at Blake and tilted his head, what could his pack have used that would make him itch at it, Prince gasped slightly when the one on his own arm began to burn rapidly, he clutched his arm, and this happened just as he walked through the door past Blake.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince sighed, ' what do you think?' Prince asked, he then grabbed his arm once more, his dad had said not to get it wet if it was still burning, so Prince would have to deal with this for a week.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince shook his head, ' I can't get it wet,' Prince sighed as he then sighed, he decided to see where the heck his dorm was, and he hoped it was by someone he knew or he shared one with either the new guy or Blake.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ' sure, I need to figure out mine anyways,' Prince replied as he then shifted and then began scratching at his other arm, the one without the crest, but covered in cuts and bruises.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince wasn't cold either as he steps out, his father had told him that he was born up in a Mountian, where snow and air was much colder, and living in that cold for half of his years, his father had said that, that was how he got his ability to not get cold. Prince follows Blake with a happy look on his face, he had never met a guy so nice as Blake, it almost made him wonder.

(( sure ))

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince was quiet and he watched the lady, he didn't say anything, because well he couldn't and wouldn't, he just listened to Blake, loving the sound of how soft Blakes voice sounded. He smiled after a while and he sighs softly, he looked around the area, wondering how they could get it this vibrant.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince snapped back into reality when he heard Blakes soft voice, he smiles and shook his head no, he was actually quite surprised when he had heard the lady say that new guys name, but he shook his head to clear his thoughts, sighing he looked at Blake.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince just looked at Blake as they both walked out into the cold weather, he looked at Blake when spoken to, but when Blake said nothing, he looked away and began thinking about the new guy, he blushed as he thought of what the guy had said to him earlier.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince walked in, and he closed the door, after that he choose his bed and sat down on it, he began thinking and then suddenly the door opened revealing the new guy Prince had been speaking with earlier.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince came over and stopped Blake, he made sure Blake was looking at him, ' don't rub it, it's gonna get more irritated,' Prince signed before he then stood up and began speaking with the guy, Jace.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince wasn't using his voice, but Jace was, Prince smiled as he spoke with sign language, when Jaces leg brushed against his he blushed automatically, Jace grinning as he noticed this.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Jace shrugged and he looked at Prince with a grin, the Prince rolled his eyes, ' No one is sleeping on the couch, perhaps one of us could share with someone?' Prince suggested to Blake, his eyes only on Blake now.

message 29: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ' You and me can share, if that's okay,' Prince offered, he didn't want to sleep next to a human anyway, it would feel so awkward and weird, and to be truthful he wanted to be next to Blake.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Me? Nah, I've been around, just no one seemed to notice me until I started talking to this dude right here" Jace said as he looked at Prince with a smile, Prince didn't smile back, all he did was stare at his feet and think.

message 31: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Jace nodded, he smiled and said, " I'm Jace, nice to meet you Blake," Jace says, he then poked Prince, which made Prince get up and move on the other bed, the one closer to Blake.

(( would you like to time skip to the time where perhaps they have become friends, Prince and Blake, and where the two boys are fighting for Prince. ))

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince awoke one day, feeling refreshed after a good nights sleep, it had been months since he and the other two boys have been sharing a room, he yawned as he awoke, he looked over at Blake with a smile, he shook his head, Blake always looked so cute when sleeping. Prince reached over and moved a strand of hair away from Blakes sleeping eyes, he then looked over and Jace, who was shivering, Prince stood and he put an blanket over Jace. Prince then went into the small kitchen they had inside they're dorm and he began making breakfast.

message 33: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince turned around, ' I'm making breakfast Blay,' Prince says, using the nickname he had gave Blake, he then turned back to making the food, he yawns as he did, making sure he didn't yawn on the food.
Jace then groans, " Five more mintues, Mother," Jace mumbled as he used the nickname he given Blake a month ago, and he had given Prince the name of Father.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince smacks Blakes face lightly, ' Use the bathroom across the hall like last time you did,' Prince says, scolding Blake through sign language, he sighed and went back to cooking breakfast. Jace awakened, " I thought you said you'd get that fixed Blake," Jace says as he stands up.

message 35: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince groans softly, he sighed and he finished breakfasts, he sighed and then he began putting the food on plates, he then jumped when he felt Jace hug him from behind, he blushed deeply and hoped Blake would not walk in and notice Jace hugging him from behind.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince shrugged Jace off of him, he came over to Blake and handed him his plate, Blakes plate would be the only one with a heart shaped pancake, he smiled widely and looked at Blake. Jace growled slightly when he saw the heart shaped pancake, he thought it would've been for him, but apparently not, he had to up his game.

message 37: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince smiled softly, he walked back to the counter where he grabbed his own plate and fork, he then walked back to the couch, where he moved Blakes legs and sat down, he began eating with a smile on his face. Jaces face was red with anger, he growled and grabbed his plate, he sat on the floor as Prince turned the TV on.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ' Water please,' Prince signed with a smile, he looked at Jace, and even without looking at what Prince asked for he says, " Whatever Prince asked for, I'll have as well," Jace mumble.

message 39: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince then focused on the TV, he was glad it was Saturday and he wanted to do something with Blake for a chance, since every Saturday, he spent it with Jace,

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ' I want to go to the zoo today,' Prince replied, the zoo was always open during the weekends, only because the winter animals were there,

message 41: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince smiled and nudged Blake, he then looked at the tv, he slightly leaned against Blake, wanting to know Blakes reaction to it.

message 42: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince squeaked lightly, but he smiled, he then looked up at Blake, ' Okay,' Prince replied as he looked at the the tv once again, he saw Jace as he looked at him and Blake, he looked sad.

message 43: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Jace stands and sits far away from them, he didn't look up at all, sighing he looked at the Tv.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince was quiet, but he kept looking between the two, he bit his lip, he then stood, he was ready to talk, " STOP TRYING TO WIN ME OVER, WHAT YOU TWO ARE DOING IS STUPID, EITHER ASK ME OUT OR JUST STOP!" Prince yelled, he then walked away.

message 45: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Jace was surprised, but he said nothing, of course he felt bad, but to ask him out, psh, nah he just didn't want Blake to win Prince over, but now he knew he couldn't stop that.

message 46: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " The hell? No I don't, but he's not some treat, and men like you tend to treat other men like candy, if you like like him, then fricking don't act like you don't, ask him out as he said," Jace says.

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Go find Prince, before he kills himself or something," Jace says, he stands up, and walked out, but walked the opposite way of the way Prince ran off, Jace was gonna ask if Blake and Prince could be taken out of the dorm and put into a different one together of course.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Just, just don't, stop, if you liked me the way I thought you liked me, then how come you never showed it? Jace, in whom I know doesn't like me, showed it more then you did," Prince mumbled quietly.

message 49: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince sighed, he looked at Blake, he then tilted his head to the side, he turned Blake around and he leaned up and kissed Blake softly on the lips, waiting for an reaction.

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Prince didn't smile or anything, yet inside his heart was exploding in happiness, he smiled then and kissed Blake back gently, slowly and passionately.

« previous 1