UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Group Games > What kind of a drunk are you?

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by David (new)

David Haynes | 950 comments It's not a game as such but it's just a bit of fun!
Take the quiz and post your results.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20151...

I'm Infrequently Vile.

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9080 comments I am also, it appears, Infrequently Vile.

message 3: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Infrequently vile too. Let's be honest, even Mr Macabre is just too nice!

message 4: by David (new)

David Haynes | 950 comments Yes it looks like it! Damn!

G J (Gaff to my friends) Reilly | 1901 comments Moderately nefarious! Not as bad as I thought I could be. Middling in psychopathy, reasonably narcissistic and very Machiavellian. So ... I'm a teacher then ...

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Can't wait to find out what Patti is!

message 7: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Are we taking bets...?

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 1091 comments Moderately nefarious too.

message 9: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments Moderately nefarious three.

message 10: by David (new)

David Manuel | 1147 comments Hmmm. Moderately nefarious as well. At least I'm low on the psychopathy scale. But being moderately nefarious doesn't sound good. Kinda like trying to be cunning and failing.

message 11: by ✿Claire✿ (new)

✿Claire✿ (clairelm) | 3055 comments I'm Infrequently Vile.

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments So am I.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments At the moment, I'm Half-Asleep and In Need of Coffee.

I'll have a look after work.

message 14: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments Apparently, I'm Infrequently Vile too.

Probably because I'm too idle to care.

message 15: by David (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Moderately nefarious, here.

message 16: by Lydia (new)

Lydia St Giles (lydia_stg) | 62 comments Oh, boring, boring. I too am Infrequently Vile.

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments I'm infrequently vile, apparently.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Decidedly Dastardly.

I may have lied a bit on a few questions.

message 19: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments Patti (baconater) wrote: "Decidedly Dastardly."

We may have to start calling you Dick.

But who would be Muttley?

message 20: by Pat () (new)

Pat ()  | 29 comments Hehehe!

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Looks like Pat has volunteered.

message 22: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments

Gingerlily - The Full Wild | 36808 comments Medal, Medal!!

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments Gissa medal!

message 26: by Rosen (new)

Rosen Trevithick (rosentrevithick) | 2273 comments Infrequently vile.

message 27: by Pam (new)

Pam Baddeley | 2906 comments Yes infrequently vile here too.

message 28: by David (new)

David Haynes | 950 comments I'm slightly disappointed but also relieved there are no thoroughly evil characters here.
I also saw this on that same website. I know its not a game but brrrr..

The people who drink human blood.

message 29: by David (new)

David Haynes | 950 comments What kind of a drunk are you?

I'm The Nutty Proffesor.

message 30: by Jim (new)

Jim | 21872 comments Apparently I'm in the Ernest Hemingway tradition.

message 31: by Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (last edited Dec 14, 2015 12:27AM) (new)

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments I'm an Ernest Hemingway too.

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I'm the nutty professor.

message 33: by David (last edited Dec 14, 2015 12:53AM) (new)

David Haynes | 950 comments The Nutty Professor - Shy and retiring during the day, you become the life and soul of the party with the help of a little chemical courage.

You don't strike me as the shy, retiring type, Patti?

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments Complete introvert me.

Rosemary (grooving with the Picts) (nosemanny) | 9080 comments Mary Poppins!! Huh?

Vanessa (aka Dumbo) (vanessaakadumbo) | 8703 comments I used to get really drunk quite frequently, in my youth, but not to the point that I didn't know what I was doing. I generally had my fill, threw up and then start all over again. Also I've never ever had a hangover in my life and have always felt fine the next day, although maybe a little tired.

message 37: by Tim (new)

Tim | 9478 comments I don't drink enough to get drunk these days, but apparently I'm a Hemingway.

message 38: by Kath (new)

Kath Middleton | 25061 comments Nutty professor. Most of the questions didn't really apply. In reality I'm the boring one who has two drinks then falls asleep!

message 39: by David (new)

David Hadley | 4873 comments Kath wrote: "Nutty professor. Most of the questions didn't really apply. In reality I'm the boring one who has two drinks then falls asleep!"

None of the available answers fitted me either, so I'm much the same, except that I fall asleep before I get around to doing any drinking.

message 40: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 1091 comments Mary Poppins here... I would like to be a Hemingway, but my tummy won't let me :D

message 41: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18537 comments Rosie, here is your explanation

Ernest Hemingway, who, like the writer, retain their intellect and rationality and generally change very little when drunk.

Mary Poppins, the cheery, agreeable drunk who remains responsible throughout the night.

The Nutty Professor, who starts out as an introvert but suddenly becomes more outgoing (and even a little risky) with some Dutch courage.

Mr Hyde, the “mean” drunk who becomes less agreeable, less conscientious, and more irresponsible the more they consume.

message 42: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Marie Gabriel (lisamariegabriel) | 1091 comments Jud (Disney Diva) wrote: "Rosie, here is your explanation

Ernest Hemingway, who, like the writer, retain their intellect and rationality and generally change very little when drunk.

Mary Poppins, the cheery, agreeable dr..."

Thank you Jud

Patti (baconater) (goldengreene) | 61757 comments I think I'm more of a Hyde.

T4bsF (Call me Flo) (time4bedsaidflorence) Infrequently vile

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.