Outlander Series discussion

News > STARZ now available on Amazon

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1124 comments Amazon annouced today that they would be offering STARZ streaming, as well as Showtime and HBO to Prime customers for an additional fee a month ($9 for Starz). This is similar to the Showtime offer that Hulu currently has, as well as HBOgo.

I don't know about you guys, but I already signed up

message 2: by Carren (new)

Carren Kay | 953 comments I have Prime with Amazon, but I also have Starz, HBO and Showtime.We got a great deal from Time Warner when we signed up.

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1124 comments This is for those of us who don't have cable but want to watch Outlander

message 4: by Zoey (new)

Zoey  (rozannen) | 229 comments Sounds like a great idea, the more people that get the chance to watch Outlander the better I think :)

message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane | 1360 comments spread the love :)

message 6: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1124 comments I'm guessing probably just a special release over - like they do with many books turned into movies

message 7: by Silverblades (new)

Silverblades | 265 comments Sharon wrote: "Question on the Dragonfly on Amber "Starz tie in" book - is this the same book with a picture from the series on the cover or is there more to it?"

It's just a re-release of the same book, like the paperback copy of Book 1 with Cait and Sam on the cover.

message 8: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments The cover is so gorgeous though, I'm buying it.

message 9: by Diane (new)

Diane | 1360 comments addict :)

message 10: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments LOL! With 4 copies of Outlander (printed) and 2 of each other book, I have to agree with that charge.

message 11: by Diane (new)

Diane | 1360 comments admitting it is the first step but I don't see recovery in your future :)

message 12: by Wendy F, biblioholic (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 3151 comments NOPE! Frankly, I'm not sure I want it to. I'll probably by the television tie-in additions for each book. Funny thing is, I usually hate movie/tv covers on books.

message 13: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 1124 comments STARZ annouced today that they are going to a a la carte subscription, similar to HBO GO, for $9 a month - its live now and people can subscribe without having cable

message 14: by Annie (new)

Annie (annieargyll) I watch on Prime in the UK as it's the only way to get it.