Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Paranormal Fantasy- first 5 Chapters

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S (new)

S | 9 comments Hi,

I am looking for Betas for the first 5 chapters of my paranormal fantasy novel. Here's the general idea in condensed twitter pitch--

Sixteen-year-old Theia is the half-human daughter of Mother Nature-- and the key to Mom's sinister revenge plot against the humans.

I am looking for an overall critique. For example is it interesting, do you want to keep reading, is it too slow, is there too much backstory- that kind of thing. I can handle harshness. Thanks in advance!

message 2: by T.A. (new)

T.A. (tahernandez) | 42 comments Would you be willing to swap? I have a YA fantasy short story I am looking for feedback on. It is about 6,000 words. Let me know if you're interested

message 3: by S (new)

S | 9 comments Tanni wrote: "Would you be willing to swap? I have a YA fantasy short story I am looking for feedback on. It is about 6,000 words. Let me know if you're interested"

Yes I can swap! What kind of feedback are you looking for?

message 4: by T.A. (new)

T.A. (tahernandez) | 42 comments Same as you, just thorough, honest feedback about the story as a whole. I'm also not afraid of harsh critique so don't hold back. You can email me your story at t.a.hernandez@hotmail.com and then I can send you mine from there, probably later this evening when I'm done with school.

message 5: by Pandora (new)

Pandora Nyx | 7 comments Hi S I can read the first five chapters and share my thoughts! :)
Email pandoranyx1@gmail.com

message 6: by S (new)

S | 9 comments Thanks for those who offered to help! Anyone else interested even in just the first 3 chapters would be great!