13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1) 13 Little Blue Envelopes discussion

Feelings?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jade~Lover (new)

Jade~Lover Ever had that ONE book that you stopped liking since you read the first page? Tgats how I felt about this one... it needs a little more, action. Pick a book, or books if you would like, and please tell about your feelings towards it! :)

Sugiéreme Hi! I'm a Spanish speaker and I'm learning English, so excuse me if I make some mistakes. I agree with you. It needs action and I think that the main carácter was unmotivated.
This was the first book I read from this author and I don't know if she had written other books.

Anagha Kangovi I guess it was nice to travel around Europe, but honestly I don't think the main character had a personality... I can't even remember her name and I read this book like 3 weeks ago.

a.l.s I had similar feelings, anagha. I liked the traveling aspect. without I probably would not have finished the book. I found the main character kinda boring.

Michelle Sugiéreme wrote: "Hi! I'm a Spanish speaker and I'm learning English, so excuse me if I make some mistakes. I agree with you. It needs action and I think that the main carácter was unmotivated.
This was the first b..."

I mostly agree with you. I enjoyed the book because there was a lot of travel, but overall it didn't impress me. But she has written other books.
The Name of the Star is a book that has stuck with me for a long time. It is nothing like 13 Little Blue Envelopes, I was actually a little surprised when I realized they were written by the same author. I would encourage you to read it.

Jennifer I was really disappointed with this book. I expected a lote more adventure and.. I guess lively-ness. The main character (I just realised I've also forgotten her name) was so passive. She had such a great opportunity to go an have an adventure and she just let herself be mulishly dragged along like a mopey leaf on a stream.