Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Desperate for Reviews for Tragic Romance!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments I'm looking for several readers (as many as I can get!) to review my book, Shattered Perfection, especially on Amazon. It's a tragic romance, not light and fluffy, but not completely dark and depressing either. I am more than happy to read and review anyone's fictional work in return. (I don't have a preference in genre, I'll read anything I can get my hands on.)

Here's the blurb:

Mimi Bishop found the man of her dreams when she met Vance Ashcroft in a chance encounter. During their whirlwind courtship, they learn they share a sparkling and dynamic chemistry, filled with humor, happiness and steamy sensuality. Their relationship is effortless and blossoms into a passionate love. Soon Mimi is living her happily ever after with Vance as his wife until his behavior mysteriously begins to change.

Vance grows cold, then hostile, finally becoming violent one fateful night. Her perfect life and heart shattered, Mimi attempts to move on to a life without Vance. Powerful memories of their love haunt her, making it almost impossible to heal and become whole again. Just when Mimi thinks she can finally put the past behind her, she learns a devastating secret about Vance that threatens to shatter her forever.

**This book contains explicit material intended for ages 18 and up.**

Please send me a message if you're interested and willing so I can get a copy to you right away.

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hughes | 140 comments I love to read! I can read for you!!!

mamad1188@gmail.com mobi or pdf

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo (joanna-w) | 16 comments May I have a copy for review please. Mobi is best, but can also do PDF if Mobi isn't available. Email is windsorjoanna@gmail.com. Thanks. Jo

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo (joanna-w) | 16 comments May I have a copy for review please. Mobi is best, but can also do PDF if Mobi isn't available. Email is windsorjoanna@gmail.com. Thanks. Jo

message 5: by Denise (new)

Denise (queenangel69) | 35 comments I would love to read and review 'Shattered Perfection'. Any format will work. denise.gardner69@gmail.com

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments Debbie wrote: "I love to read! I can read for you!!!

mamad1188@gmail.com mobi or pdf"

Thank you so much! Please check your email.

Heather

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments Jo wrote: "May I have a copy for review please. Mobi is best, but can also do PDF if Mobi isn't available. Email is windsorjoanna@gmail.com. Thanks. Jo"

Thanks so very much! I just sent you the file.

Heather

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments Denise wrote: "I would love to read and review 'Shattered Perfection'. Any format will work. denise.gardner69@gmail.com"

Thanks, Denise. Please check your email!

Heather

message 9: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 57 comments Would like an epub to read and review.
:-) Elaine
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments Hi Elaine!

Thank you! I just sent the file to your email!

message 11: by Denise (new)

Denise (queenangel69) | 35 comments I checked every email folder and it isn't there. Maybe it got lost in cyber space. If its not too much trouble, could you please re-send it? denise.gardner69@gmail.com Thank you.

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments Hi Denise!

I'm so sorry to hear that! Sending another copy right now.

Heather

message 13: by Denise (new)

Denise (queenangel69) | 35 comments Wow. What an awesome story. Thank you so much. My review is posted here on GR and on Amazon. I shared the book on FB, Pinterest and Twitter. Thank you again for the opportunity.

message 14: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments Thank you, Denise! I sent you an email.

message 15: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Jones I would love to read it! Shelby.dudley7@yahoo.com

message 16: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments Thanks, Shelby! Sending it off to you now.

Heather

message 17: by lana-reads (new)

lana-reads | 1 comments Heather wrote: "I'm looking for several readers (as many as I can get!) to review my book, Shattered Perfection, especially on Amazon. It's a tragic romance, not light and fluffy, but not completely dark and depre..."

Hi Heather, I would love to read it! It sounds amazing!
(talannaheve@outlook.com)

message 18: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments Hi Alanna,

I'd be happy to send it to you. I'll contact you by email.

Heather

message 19: by sonia (new)

sonia zahraoui (szfictionaddiction) | 7 comments I would love to review.
My email is szfictionaddiction@gmail.com.
I prefere pdf. Thank you

message 20: by Purvi (last edited Dec 30, 2015 03:01PM) (new)

Purvi Petal | 12 comments I'd love to do the review but i can do it at goodreads and my own blog. Please provide the email ID where i can message you. I prefer not to leave my ID at open forums. Can't see the option to message you :[

message 21: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments Purvi wrote: "I'd love to do the review but i can do it at goodreads and my own blog. Please provide the email ID where i can message you. I prefer not to leave my ID at open forums. Can't see the option to mess..."

Thank you! You can reach me at heather@heatherguimond.com.

message 22: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments sonia wrote: "I would love to review.
My email is szfictionaddiction@gmail.com.
I prefere pdf. Thank you"

Hi Sonia,

I've just sent you the .pdf. I look forward to receiving your opinion.

Heather

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I would love to read and review your book. Here is my email xolivix2010@live.co.uk
Thanks
Olivia :)

message 24: by Angela (new)

Angela DeSilva (goodreadscomangela-desilva) | 9 comments I will read and review. Epub please.

Angelinamarie2008@yahoo.com

message 25: by Heather (new)

Heather Guimond | 12 comments Olivia-rose wrote: "I would love to read and review your book. Here is my email xolivix2010@live.co.uk
Thanks
Olivia :)"

Hi Olivia,

I tried to send you an email, but it was rejected by your email server. You can reach me at heather@heatherguimond.com. Maybe it will work from your direction. In your email, please include what format you'd like to receive the book in.

Thank you!

Heather