Edgewood Academy discussion

School grounds. > Lunch room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Barrison  (ReverseFlash) | 587 comments Mod

message 2: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Wells runs in with Pippi on his shoulder and he puts her down.

Phoenix~They/Them Melody comes in followed by Nina, then by Julia and her Mom.

message 4: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Wells says " well that was fun."

Lugia walks in and grabs a water bottle.

Phoenix~They/Them Julia sits down and eats some food not looking at the strangers and Karen shook her head saying "Julia, being a Pokemon Master means meeting new people which means not being shy towards them, loosen up honey." Julia looked at her mom and didn't talk.

message 6: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " it's fine anyway let introduced my little beauty's." He points to Nina. " that's Nina she is actually a Ninetails." He then points to Pippi. " that's Pippi she is a Pipplup and then we have Melody who is a Meloetta."

Phoenix~They/Them Melody shrunk into her chair and Karen saw who Harrison was talking about and came over saying "How's that possible, they look human to me."

message 8: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " a Girls you wanna show off because I give full range."

Phoenix~They/Them Melody still hid and Pippi and Nina transformed making Karen say "Whoa, wait till Professor Oak hears about this discovery, and if your worried about experimentations, don't be ok, we don't do that stuff."

message 10: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison nods and he looks to Pikachu and smiles.

((You wanna make Pikachu able to go human?))

Phoenix~They/Them ((No, it can't sorry.))
Julia let her Pikachu go on her shoulder where it stood happily.

message 12: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

((Nods* ok.))

Harrison smiles and sits down at the table across from Julia and brings out a coin and he starts to flip it.

Phoenix~They/Them Julia looks at him shyly as Karen sits by Julia with a smile.

message 14: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison keeps flipping the coin letting Julia warm up to him slowly.

Lugia watches.

Phoenix~They/Them Julia looks back down and rubs her Pikachu's ears making it say "Pikachu." happily.

message 16: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " Julia." He glances over to her.

Phoenix~They/Them Julia says "What?"

message 18: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " relax...."

Phoenix~They/Them Julia looked at Harrison shyly and Karen said "She's not much of a peoples person." she rubbed her daughter's shoulder.

message 20: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison nods and says " I was like her when I was a teenager."

Phoenix~They/Them Karen smiled and looks at Harrison and said "I've been keeping notes on Pokemon since I was 10."

message 22: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison looks at like " Wow." He then says " the only thing I did when I was ten was do pranks, and try and make my mother a queen." He smiles at a memory.

Phoenix~They/Them Karen giggled a soft but warm giggle.

message 24: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " it's true."

Phoenix~They/Them Karen looked Harrison in the eyes and said "Maybe you can help get Julia not so shy."

message 26: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison looks to Julia then to Karen. " I can try my best."

Phoenix~They/Them Karen smiled as she looked at Harrison, she was still wearing her lab coat not bothering to take it off.
((Make Harrison blush slightly.))

message 28: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison smiles and his cheek blush slightly pink.

Phoenix~They/Them Karen blushes a bit but it's not visible.

message 30: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " well that got awkward pretty fast."

Phoenix~They/Them "Yeah.....real quick." Karen said as Julia giggles a bit.

message 32: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison smiles to Julia.

message 33: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Jan 04, 2016 05:01PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them Julia looks at Harrison and continues to eat as Karen looks at her notes and frowned, Karen had only two pokemon a Chansey and an Emolga so she released the Emolga into the air.

message 34: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison watches and smiles and he then feels Lightning going through his arm. " Dang it." He muttered under his breath.

Phoenix~They/Them The Emolga lands on Karen's shoulder and said "Emolga."

message 36: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison smiles and it slowly goes away as the pain in his arm gets worse. " Karen?"

Phoenix~They/Them "Yes?" She asks.

message 38: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " wondering is there a Pokemon that can take eletricity from other things?"

Phoenix~They/Them "Any electric type can, like Julia's Pikachu." Karen said.

message 40: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison nods and says " I'm not a normal human."

Phoenix~They/Them "Cool, I am though." Karen says before saying "Pikachu, help Harrison out." the Pikachu obeyed her.

message 42: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison puts his right arm out to Pikachu and Eletricity is coming off it in red sparks.

Phoenix~They/Them The Pikachu absorbs the lightning and Julia says "Luxray come on out and help." the Luxray appears and Julia says "My Pikachu may not be able to take in all the electricity."

message 44: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " this my lovely ladies is why you do not mess with a speedster."

Phoenix~They/Them Karen giggled and fixed her glasses. The Luxray helped the Pikachu out.

message 46: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison watches.

Phoenix~They/Them Karen watches and says "Emolga, help out." Emboli helps and soon they where finished and Karen said "Let's take them outside Harrison."

message 48: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison nods and says " you guys are so gonna be crazy later."

Phoenix~They/Them Karen said "Why?"

message 50: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " oh not you the Pokemon."

« previous 1