Edgewood Academy discussion

School grounds. > Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 281 (281 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Barrison  (ReverseFlash) | 587 comments Mod

Phoenix~They/Them Jade, Aqua, and Shara entered the Great Hall.

message 3: by Night (new)

Night "Interesting." Nyx muttered. Eclipse looked around

Phoenix~They/Them Shara frowned and looked around.

Phoenix~They/Them Julia shyly walked into the Great Hall.

message 6: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Hank Pym walks in and goes to the stage.

Phoenix~They/Them Karen enters by Harrison

message 8: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Hank says " Did I miss the fun of Harrison Wells getting hurt?"

Harrison says " Haha very funny Hank." He gets up onto the stage and slaps him in the arm.

Phoenix~They/Them Karen chuckles and shakes her head.

message 10: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Hank smiles and says " you know I'm messing with you,"

Harrison says " No Hank I would of never known." He says it sarcastically but smiles.

Phoenix~They/Them Karen smiles and looks at Hank and said "Hi, I'm Karen if you didn't know already."

message 12: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Hank nods and says " Hank Pym."

Harrison says " aka Ant man or the principle."

Phoenix~They/Them Karen laughed and said "Cool."

message 14: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Hank says " I see you meet Harrison Wells."

Harrison says" Aka Reverse Flash or the doctor....Hey!"

Hank laughs and says " you fall for that everytime."

Phoenix~They/Them Karen burst out laughing as Annabelle opens the door and scanned the area. Shawn waited for Kira.

message 16: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Kira walks in with Shawn. " that's Karen." She pointed to the female teacher. " next to her in the wheelchair is Doctor Harrison Wells, and next to him is the principal Hank Pym."

message 17: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Cupcake wrote: "Karen burst out laughing as Annabelle opens the door and scanned the area. Shawn waited for Kira."

Harrison shakes his head.

Hank says " oh don't be a sore sport."
Harrison says " who's being a sore sport?"

message 18: by Phoenix~They/Them (last edited Jan 09, 2016 08:00PM) (new)

Phoenix~They/Them Barrison wrote: "Kira walks in with Shawn. " that's Karen." She pointed to the female teacher. " next to her in the wheelchair is Doctor Harrison Wells, and next to him is the principal Hank Pym.""

"Wait I remember her....she's Professor Karen from the Kanto region." Shawn said surprised. Annabelle walked towards the three teachers to introduce herself.

message 19: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (last edited Jan 09, 2016 08:03PM) (new)

Kira nods and smiles.

Harrison sees Annabelle coming towards them and Wheels towards her.

Hank looks over at Karen and says " so how have you enjoyed the school?"

Phoenix~They/Them ((Post Topaz, you should have his profile emailed towards you))
Shawn says "Wow."
Annabelle says to Harrison "Hey."
Karen said "It's been good."

message 21: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison smiles and says " hello...Dr.Wells."

Hank says " good."

Phoenix~They/Them "I know who you are but to let you know I am Annabelle." Annabelle said.
Karen smiles and nods.

message 23: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison nods and says " Your an angel."

Hank watches Wells.

Phoenix~They/Them Annabelle nods and says "Yes, I am."

Phoenix~They/Them ((Post at Sapphire and Topaz's hideout too))

message 26: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " I meet one of your kind before."

Hank says " here we go."

Phoenix~They/Them Annabelle nodded and said "Who was it?"

message 28: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " She died.....and my bet you wouldn't know her.....she was my sister."

Phoenix~They/Them Annabelle said "How wouldn't I know her, being God's messenger I have to know everyone."

message 31: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " She dead when I was 16...you couldn't have been alive at that time." He rolls his shoulders.

((His mother was a descendant of an Angel but it skips a generation....Wells is part Angel along with his sister.))

Phoenix~They/Them "Well, your right." Annabelle said.

Phoenix~They/Them Cupcake wrote: "((https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...))"

((You can post as Topaz))

message 34: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison nods and gives her a smile and somethings off about him.

Phoenix~They/Them Annabelle looks at Harrison and says "I came here being chased by demons."

message 36: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison bites his lip and says " I know."

Phoenix~They/Them Annabelle shrugs and says "Holy Water is very helpful though."

message 38: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison chuckles and nods. " very or else your demon chow."

Phoenix~They/Them "Yeah, I couldn't purify them since they didn't want to be purified." She said fixing her hair which was messy from running/flying.

message 40: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison says " you ever tried throwing holy water at their feet?"

Hank whispers to Karen. " let you know Harrison has bird wings."

Phoenix~They/Them "What now?" Karen asks confused.
Annabelle said "I was thinking of making a holy water bomb." she smiles and changes her hair color to blonde.

message 42: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison chuckles and nods. " I can help you with that once if you like."

Hank says " Harrison is part Angel so he has bird wings trust me he's shown me them."

Phoenix~They/Them Annabelle smiles and said "Thanks Harrison."
Karen says "Angel?"

message 44: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison nods and says " Call me Harry."

Hank says " Beings with wings that work under God but Wells is a half angel....ask him once you two are alone in the doctors office to show you his wings."

Phoenix~They/Them Karen nods and said "Ok."

Annabelle smiles and said "Ok Harry."

message 46: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Hank nods and messes with his watch.

Harrison smiles and whispers " your not the only Angel in the room."

Phoenix~They/Them Annabelle says "Meaning?"

message 48: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison moves his shoulders a bit and theirs a small rip in the back of his shirt and a small part of his pure white wing shows to Annabelle. " I'm an Angel....part."

Phoenix~They/Them "Funny my wings are a light pink." Annabelle says with a smile.

message 50: by Barrison , 1st Mod. The Master of Speedsters, Ships, and Time Travel. (new)

Harrison chuckles and says " every Angels different....and now I need a new shirt."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6