New Adult Book Club discussion

Stolen
This topic is about Stolen
Archived Read it Review it 2015 > #190/15 Stolen by Jalena Dunphy

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (last edited Jan 18, 2016 05:19PM) (new)

Karina Ramirez (karinaramirez) | 338 comments #190/15 Stolen by Jalena Dunphy
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Format: Any Format via SMASHWORDS
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Copies: 20

Synopsis:

Jess Foster has it all: friends, a great family, a boyfriend she loves, and a bright future . . . until everything changes that is. There is one man who stands by her, one man who is on the police force trying to uncover the stalker who has ripped Jess's blissful existence to shreds. Her friends abandon her, her family grows distant, her love for her boyfriend, Rogan, forces her to push him away for his own safety, and the promise of great things in her future is soon clouded with the nagging question; What kind of future can I have if I can never forget the memories of my past?

Through Jess, we see the road she's had to travel and the outcome of the trip . . . or do we? In Jess's life, nothing is as it seems. Perhaps her teen years can best be summed up as a mind game, but who's playing and what are the rules? Does she believe the one person she has trusted to protect her or doubt everything and everyone, including him?

If Jess wants to overcome her past, she will need to let love in, to learn that love doesn’t conquer us, but that it’s the tool we use to conquer our deepest fears. Letting love in is the answer to the question she’s been too afraid to ask; How will I ever survive?

Sometimes the things we think have been stolen have just been misplaced.

-------------------------------------

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know via Goodreads message, so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

Reviewers
1 - Faelan - faelanreviews@hotmail.com
2 - Amity - amity_lim07@yahoo.com
3 - Claire - Claire@themoynans.co.uk
4 - Kayla - jacksonkaylam@gmail.com
5 - Nana - eel_annoj@yahoo.com
6 - Joanne - hello davies13@live.com thanks
7 - Dee - dprice1218@gmail.com

ALL REVIEWS DUE DECEMBER 31st

message 2: by Amity (new)

Amity | 16 comments amity_lim07@yahoo.com ...what is smashwords?

Claire | 252 comments Claire@themoynans.co.uk

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Mae jacksonkaylam@gmail.com
Not familiar with smash words, but I don't have a kindle. So I couldn't have that kind of copy.

Nana Lee | 48 comments Kindly send mobi copy to eel_annoj@yahoo.com Thanks!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hello davies13@live.com thanks

message 7: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments Would love to read this. dprice1218@gmail.com

message 8: by Micheala (new)

Micheala | 1457 comments for those wondering what it is https://www.smashwords.com/ it is a sit where you can buy and download books. I am not wholly familiar with it either, but to my understanding, you will receive a code that will allow you to go online, imput the code, and download the book for free in the format you want

message 9: by Derna (last edited Dec 10, 2015 09:25AM) (new)

Derna | 5351 comments Mod
I have just sent out the Smashwords code to members who have signed up so far. Please remember that you have until 31st December (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

Claire | 252 comments Hi I can't find this book in smashwords to use the code against? Claire

message 11: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5351 comments Mod
Claire wrote: "Hi I can't find this book in smashwords to use the code against? Claire"

I have sent you an email with the link to the book. Let me know if you are able to download the books.

message 12: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Price (dprice1218) | 213 comments LOVED this book. Here is my review. Thanks!
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

message 18: by Karina (new)

Karina Ramirez (karinaramirez) | 338 comments Kayla wrote: "jacksonkaylam@gmail.com
Not familiar with smash words, but I don't have a kindle. So I couldn't have that kind of copy."

Amity wrote: "amity_lim07@yahoo.com ...what is smashwords?"

Faelan wrote: "faelanreviews@hotmail.com"

Hi guys! Just so you know, all reviews are now past due. If you could please get those into us ASAP! That'd be great.

If you have any questions or concerns please message me :)