Perustopia Book Club discussion

Throne of glass related book suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina Kakarouba (akingdomofbooks) | 71 comments I know right, I just read throne of glass, and I just can't get over it. I need the tips too

message 2: by Lydia (last edited Dec 08, 2015 05:12PM) (new)

Lydia (greciandaisy) I had the BIGGEST book hangover after finishing Queen of Shadows back in September. I still can't get into books like I was before that because I am dying inside for book 5. However, I definitely Recommend the Winner's Curse Trilogy (last book comes out in March 2016 ugh) I'm currently reading it right now and I'm nearly finished with book 2 The Winner's Crime, SO SO good! It's not the same obviously but it's a really fascinating world and the writing is excellent! Book 2 is WICKED good and I am flying through it, and if you've already read it then omg let me know what you think too! xD

message 4: by Tonni (new)

Tonni (tonnithetiger) | 19 comments Legend by Marie Lu

message 5: by Andrew (last edited Dec 10, 2015 06:21PM) (new)

Andrew | 5 comments Six of Crows!
Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Six of Crows

Just trust me on this one. That is all I can say. Just trust the Booklion (however crazy she may be.)

message 6: by Luna (new)

Luna | 8 comments Probably A court of thorns and roses also by Sarah J Maas. It is the first book in a trilogy and so unpredictable! I really love the character development and there is so much that happens in such a short time you forget that you've only read 1 book, not 10! Otherwise i'd really recommend red queen by victoria aveyard or the jewel by amy ewing

message 7: by Leigh (new)

Leigh W. | 17 comments If you are looking for something leaning toward adult fantasy, I would pick up the Queen of the Tearling. Lots of action and political intrigue.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

A Court of Thorns and Roses (you can never get enough of SJM's writing) & Mistborn and Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson,