The Not a Book Club Club discussion

The Death of Dulgath (The Riyria Chronicles, #3)
This topic is about The Death of Dulgath
Michael J. Sullivan > TDoD: General Discussion (No Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rob (robzak) | 6373 comments Mod
So whose in? I know some of you have been patiently waiting for us audio book types to read your ebooks. It sounds like the hard covers will be shipping shortly too.

Bill | 1596 comments I'm in.

Suzanne | 1582 comments I'm in too.

message 4: by Sky (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky | 1291 comments I'm in - I better get started on The Rose and Thorn tomorrow.

message 5: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Also, it looks like Mr. Sullivan is willing to do a Q&A thread if people are interested in that. Let me know and I'll set it up.

message 6: by Sky (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky | 1291 comments Sweet! I wonder if S&L will ever interview him...sigh....

Scott (thekeeblertree) | 1049 comments Sky wrote: "Sweet! I wonder if S&L will ever interview him...sigh...."

yeah, seriously. I'm definitely down for a Q&A thread.

I haven't downloaded the ebook, not sure I will. Patiently waiting on my hard cover :D

Mark | 481 comments Just purchased the kindle version.

Suzanne | 1582 comments I'm excited. Honestly, the only reason I don't want to read this book is because I'm sad there isn't another one.

Scott (thekeeblertree) | 1049 comments Suzanne wrote: "I'm excited. Honestly, the only reason I don't want to read this book is because I'm sad there isn't another one."

haha yeah. I might have to do a reread of both series after. make a full circle back to the new one

Tammy I have read Dealth of Dulgath as I was a Kickstarter backer and it was aaaaawwwwesome. I will hold my comments though and participate in the book club discussions once they start. I know Michael was worried about Hadrian and Royce over staying their welcome but they certainly have not for me. I love their adventures and the books always leave me wanting more of my favorite duo.

I got my husband reading the Revelations now and I haven't seen much of him for days...he is hooked : )

message 12: by TS (new) - rated it 5 stars

TS Chan (tschan) | 72 comments I'm in for this! I have the ebook as part of the Kickstarter and waiting for this is pretty much torture. And so I started rereading Revelations on audio to sate my thirst. :)

message 13: by Bill (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bill | 1596 comments I think most of us backed the Kickstarter and I forget why we waited to start it now. I am really excited to start and agree it has been torture to wait.

Suzanne | 1582 comments I think we waited for those that wanted to listen to the audio version. I've been ok waiting because....I don't want it to be over! I always saved my Halloween candy too.

message 15: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Yeah, I did the kickstarter too, but was waiting for the audio. I thought there were others though.

Scott (thekeeblertree) | 1049 comments I did the Kickstarter as well but never downloaded the ebook. Have been waiting for the hardcover to come

I always had dec. 15 in my head as the release date so it hasn't been that bad of a wait for me

message 17: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sorry, I meant to make the discussion threads yesterday but got side tracked. I'll try to remember after work. If someone else wants to make them in the meantime, by all means.

I know a few of you started early/finished already so you I made a full spoilers thread and I'll rename it appropriately later.

Scott (thekeeblertree) | 1049 comments I might need to figure a way to download the ebook cuz I really want to start and not sure how long till the book makes it here

message 19: by Rob, Mayor of Ghost Town (new) - rated it 4 stars

figure out a way?

message 20: by Sky (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky | 1291 comments Go to

https://death-of-dulgath.backerkit.co...

enter your kickstarter email, and you should get an email to download the ebook.

Otherwise search your inbox for an email titled "New Digital Rewards for Pre-order for The Death of Dulgath by Michel J. Sullivan on BackerKit"

to get the direct link for the ebook.

I'm wrapping up Rose & Thorn this evening and will be starting tdod tonight or tomorrow morning

message 21: by Sky (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sky | 1291 comments There will be a Kickstarter for a 4th Riyria Chronicle book.

Early signup to be notified is here:

http://michaeljsullivan.polldaddy.com...

message 22: by Kat (new) - added it

Kat | 1175 comments Thank you!