What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Get It Started (The Party Room, #1)
This topic is about Get It Started
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA, murder mystery [trilogy, I think?] about a friend of a group of girls, largely set in a teenage night club [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (last edited Dec 08, 2015 01:28AM) (new) - added it

Amy (heyamymae) So all I remember is it was a murder mystery/missing persons in that a girl of a group of friends went missing, in the first book. I remember these girls hung around in a nightclub. I can't remember if it was an adult club, I'm fairly sure it was a underage club, with no alcohol.

I remember the girls roaming around city streets at night, getting into various [adult] clubs, looking for clues.

I'm pretty sure it was 3 books, and I remember in the third there being something [a clue, or the body] in a shed somewhere?

I'm pretty sure there were cellphones, it felt kind of 90s though?

I read this book probably about 10 years ago, maybe even more!

Thank you!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Get It Started by Morgan Burke? Not a series but it's similar to your description.

What's the location - U.S./England/etc., big city like New York, etc.?

message 3: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy (heyamymae) I think it's a decent size city, possibly the states. Honestly I can't remember much more, but I do remember the girls going to a few nightclubs - so that's why I assume big city, with a decent sized night life.

message 4: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy (heyamymae) That's the book! It doesn't say it's a series on Goodreads, but I looked at the author's books and there is books two and three titled After Hours and Last Call! Thank you!!!

message 5: by Kris (last edited Dec 10, 2015 08:03AM) (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Great! I've asked the GR Librarians group to add the "The Party Room" series to the three books you mentioned above.

Update: The librarian group is fast! They've added the series to GR.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Get It Started (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Morgan Burke (other topics)