The State of Black Science Fiction Book Club (archived) discussion

The City: A Cyberfunk Anthology
This topic is about The City
December Read: The City > December Read: The City!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vincent Stoessel (vinny2020) | 14 comments Mod
Welcome to our inaugural read! Please post your impressions to the discussion. Looking forward to a great discussion.

Remember to use the spoiler tags to hide spoilers in your comments.

message 3: by Andrea (new) - added it

Andrea Jackson (paperbackdiva) | 6 comments I'm still reading this. Can we continue the discussion?

I'm here. Welcome to Liberty was a very interesting story to me because it was a mashup of a Police Procedural and Monster Hunters. The ending was surreal!

The good thing about these forums is people can still participate long after the months has past.

Milton (thegriot) | 5 comments Mod
I'm know I'm biased because I edited it, but my favorite stories are Glitch and Move.

D.K. (dkgaston) | 7 comments Half way through the book. I'm enjoying all the stories I'm reading. I keep picturing how one tale may be overlapping into another from another section of the City as I'm reading.

message 8: by Ori (new)

Ori Franklin (orimfranklin) | 3 comments Afro Sci-fi Is Alive and kicking With this one

Hi, my name is Ori M Franklin, I am a young African american author based in New York City, I just recently released my New Afro-Sci-Epic Nebula: The Beginning. It features a lead African female Hero named Kalani who goes on an adventurous quest to protect the know universe from a legion of malicious entities lead by her antagonist Kylah. Would love it if you reviewed it or shared it with your community of readers Thank You.

https://www.facebook.com/nebulatb1

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Nebula-Beginni...