What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > Cover is all gold and depicts a city and a lion (that is possibly flying)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daren (new)

Daren | 10 comments I read this ages ago and I remember that the cover was almost all gold and depicted a city or castle and it had a lion that was possibly flying. It was a fantasy and I remember that one of the main characters was a Norwegian with ice blue eyes and white blond hair. There was a conflict of some sorts and they were going to war (??) Part of the story took place in the city and another part took place outside of the city in the swamp where there was an older man (maybe a magician). It was a fairly large (think later Harry Potter long) paperback. PLEASE HELP. Sorry this is vague, I probably read this book 10 years ago.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34332 comments Mod
Daren, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder because you're looking for a specific book.

message 3: by Sue (new)

Sue Blaikie | 127 comments This is The Shadow of the Lion by Eric Flint, Mercedes Lackey and Dave Freer.
The Shadow of the Lion (Heirs of Alexandria, #1) by Mercedes Lackey
It's the first book in the Heirs of Alexandria series.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 12 comments Just in case it isn't The Shadow of the Lion, it may be The Water Mirror.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Daren, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
No response; moving to Abandoned.