1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > River and Izzy

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments So we're doing the PrinceXStable Boy plot, then?

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yep, so can you make your character first, plus can it be a bit detailed

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments Yeah, sure! I'll get started on him now!!

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Kk

message 5: by Izzy (last edited Dec 07, 2015 07:18PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments [Full Name] Gilbert Graves
[Nickname] Gil

YEARS LIVED
[Age] 19
[Date of Birth] November 13th
[Star Sign] Scorpio

APPEARANCE
[Hair] Light Brown, reaches down slightly passed his ears and brushes the back of his neck while his bangs just barely hang over his eyes.
[Eyes] Green
[Height] 5'10"
[Weight] 155 lbs

PERSONALITY
[Unique Traits] His loyalty and overprotectiveness
[Outer Personality] Outside, Gilbert is very friendly and kind, always having a smile on his face no matter what. He has awful anger issues, so he does get angry pretty easily. Though, the only time he actually would hurt someone is if they threatened those he cares about. Other than that, he's a great guy that respects others and has very good manners. He knows his place as a stable boy, and wouldn't dare disrespect the royal family. Though guards and everyone else is fair game. If he isn't shown respect by them, he refuses to show respect back.
[Inner Personality] On the inside, Gil is broken and beaten down, his heart close to shattering due to years of being alone and put down by others. He just wants to be loved instead of being lonely.
[Positive Points]
+Strong Ally
+Loyal to those he trusts
+Protective
+Puts others first
[Negative Points]
-Awful Anger Issues
-Bad Communication Skills
-Can Be Overprotective

HISTORY Gilbert was the son of a farmer and his wife in the country. They lived a very hapoy life together. That is, until Gilbert got to the age of 5 and his mother was charged with murdering Gilbert's father over an arguement where Gilbert's mother accused his father of cheating on her. Now an orphan, Gilbert travelled by himself to the city, and found himself in the house of the Royal Family after passing out from exhaustion and starvation. It was a shock, having been asked by one of the royal family member's themseleves if Gilbert wanted to stay there and help the maids and butlers around the home. Of course, Gilbert accepted, as he had nowhere else to go. So he was taught the basic skills of a butler, though about a year after, he was assigned to be the stable boy as he was able to calm the horses and animals better than anyone else at the Royal home. He has been a stable boy since he was 10, and wouldn't give it up for anything in the world.

ABOUT GILBERT
[Likes]
+Sweet Foods/Candy
+Animals
+Reading
+Sitting in the Sun
+Warm Weather
[Dislikes]
-Crowds
-Loud noises
-Cold Weather
-Lightning/Storms
[Fears]-Fire
-Death
-Losing people he cares about
[Strengths]
+Swordsmanship
+Hand-To-Hand Combat
+Good with Animals
[Weaknesses]
-Blind in his right eye
-Motion Sickness
-Bad at controlling his anger
[Hobbies]
+Reading
+Taking care of animals

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments River??

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Oops so sorry, I'll get on to making my character! >~< so sorry

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments It's fine!! Welcome back!!

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments • Full Birth Name • Prince Alexander Jose Rivers
• Nicknames • Alex, Princey or sometimes Xander
• Gender • Male
• Age • 17 years old
• Birthday • February 14th
• Occupation • Prince of London
• Appearance •
** Hair ** Short, Black hair that covers one of his beautiful bright blue eyes, his hair tends to change style on its own sometimes and mostly is either looking like he just got out of bed, or he's going somewhere important.
** Eyes ** Bright amazing sky blue, that sorta glow when in the sunlight or in the dark.
** Height ** 5' 5"
** Weight ** 100 lbs
• Personality • The Prince is mute and always has been, he doesn't talk and never has, ever since he was old enough to talk, he never did, he was taken to see the town doctors a few times, but all that came up was he was healthy as can be. The Prince is truly depressed deep down inside, because unknowst to his father or anyone else, he was raped when he was younger by another Prince, one that was just a little over aged, the Prince can be quiet at times, and well actually is quiet all the time, so that's just basically his entire personality summed up in one word, Mute.
• History • See Personality, and will be RPd
• Biography •
** Strengths **
Being Mute
Hand to Hand Combat
** Weaknesses **
Boys
Love
Dominance
** Fears **
People
** Likes **
Music
The Stable Boy
Animals
Nature
Poems
** Dislikes **
Life
Death
Pain
Heartbreaks
• Hobbies •
Writing Music
Riding Horses
Playing Music
Dancing
Fighting Hand to Hand Combat
• other • none

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments Nice!! Would you like me to start the rp or do you want to?

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Could you?

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments Sure!

It was daylight, and Gilbert was brushing one of the horse's manes. It was just a regular day for him, doing his job as a stable boy and taking care of the horses. He loved his job around the castle, he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Though, his thoughts were interrupted when he remembered he was supposed to show one of the new guards around the castle. Eh, he would do it later. So, he shrugged and continued to brush the horse's mane, "You're almost done, Lance..." he said soothingly to the horse.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander sighed softly as he walked through the field to the stables, he wanted to ride, but didn't know wether or not he had to speak, he had learned sign language so that it was easier for him to talk to people. But given the fact he hates people, he doesn't use sign language often nor does he ever speak.

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments Gil had just finished brushing the horses for the day, and was sitting under a tree in the shade. With it being summer time(if that's okay) it was extremely hot, and Gil just wanted to relax. But it was just so hot that it was nauseating. Gilbert groaned and gently poured some water from his flask on his head, letting the cool liquid drip down his skin.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander stopped dead, he saw Gilbert underneath a tree, he watched as the other boy poured water over himself, he just stared, watching the water roll down the boys skin, Alexander then walked closer. He began smile a bit, he then walked even more closer to the boy wanting to just sit and listen to him, since he has done that before, but not many times.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Reminder ))

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments ((Sorry!!))

Gil soon enough had fallen asleep underneath the shady tree, his head leaned back against the trunk. It had been busy these passed few days, as Gilbert had filled in for a sick butler and had to do his job as the stable boy. Honestly, it was exhausting. And on top of that, Gilbert had been having nightmares recently as well.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander smiled, Gilbert looked handsome and cute when sleeping, he came over and poked Gilbert's shoulder, he would've asked him to wake up, but he had never spoken in his entire life.

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Reminder ))

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments Gil groaned and opened his eyes, then growing wide as he quickly got to his feet, "Prince Alexander!! What are you doing here?" He asked, seeming a bit panicked as he had been sleeping on the job. He didn't like to look like a slacker in front of the royal family.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( Would Gilbert be able to know sign language? ))

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments ((I figured he would've learned on order to talk to Alexander.))

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( okay then ))

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander chuckled, he pulled Gilbert back down next to him, and he smiled softly, ' It's okay Gil, don't worry about sleeping on the job, I won't tell anyone, plus, I came here to talk to you,' Alexander signed. Alexander then yawned and shifted in his place, he folded his hands together and looked at Gilbert.

message 25: by Izzy (last edited Dec 10, 2015 06:32PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments Gilbert blinked in confusion, pointing to himself. "Me? What do you want to talk me for? I'm just the stable boy." He frowned a bit, seeming slightly upset when he mentioned his place. Sometimes he wished he could be of higher class, so that way he could be able to talk to everyone else equally.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ' Your fun to talk to though, and you aren't just a stable boy, your a human being,' Alexander signed, he smiled softly and he looked around with a sigh, he then looked at Gilbert, wanting to just hear him speak.

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments Gilbert sighed, shaking his head, "Your Highness, I can assure you that I am nothing more than a stable boy. I am of much lower class than most here, and I know my place among the others in the castle." He said, his voice firm.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Alexander looked hurt as he looked at Gilbert, ' Your not just a stable boy, your my friend,' Alexander signed, he sighed and looked away, he brought his knees up to his chest, he then hid his face between his knees.

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments Gilbert immediately frowned, "Y-Your Highness, I sincerly apologize for my words...but I'm not of equal social status, so I cannot really be your friend. I could try, but what would the king and queen think if they saw you talking to me?"

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ' If your just gonna be negative about this, then just forget it Gilbert,' Alexander signed, he didn't look up and he sighed quite heavily. His eyes closed and he began to tear up slightly, he began thinking about some things.

message 31: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 35 comments "No, no, Prince Alexander that's not it! I just don't want you to get in trouble or anything! I..." he sighed, closing his eyes, "Everytime I see you, I wish we could be equals, and just talk to each other without having to worry about our roles around the palace...it honestly...makes me sad..." he looked away, his eyes clouded over with thought.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ' stop calling me Prince Alexander, my name is Alexander,' Alexnader signed not even looking up, sighing he stood up brushing himself off.