Jessica Gadziala Books And Bullsh** discussion

Upcoming Releases > Stars Landing

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Gadziala (jessicagadziala) | 379 comments Mod
For those of you who want to windex your brains from the twisted as fuck shit you are reading and have a fun romp in a quaint little town...

I mean... that is until you meet Dane. He's a little twisted himself.

Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books (queenofthebook) | 46 comments Mod
Hmmm, I haven't read these yet. But I'm thinking about it. The blurbs seem too tame for me. Tell me about them.

message 3: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 16 comments Read them Heather.. Good stories. I loved every one of those books.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Heather the QueenofBooks wrote: "Hmmm, I haven't read these yet. But I'm thinking about it. The blurbs seem too tame for me. Tell me about them."

They really ARE tame. I mean I love them. I want to live there.

So there's this town called Stars Landing and there just happens to be a lot of hotties there. Sam, Eric (OMG Eric. Ask Nikki about him), Liam, and Dane (James too but he's a transplant).

The stories are definitely on the sweet side. A little mystery, a little drama, but mostly just the love stories.

If you want to read one but think you'll get a toothache... go for The Stars Landing Deviant. You might not know all the supporting characters (but you don't really need to)... and Dane is into hot, rough sex including threesomes, exhibitionism, and voyeurism. Still might be on the sweet side, but so was The Sex Surrogate, ya know?

Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books (queenofthebook) | 46 comments Mod
Voyeurism??!?

Sold!!!

message 6: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (banditqueen) | 16 comments I really need to start this series... sometimes you just need sweet sweet HEA!

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Lilly wrote: "I really need to start this series... sometimes you just need sweet sweet HEA!"

Definitely much sweeter stories. Real, everyday kinda people. I love taking trips back to Stars Landing. It feels like family. Well, "The Stars Landing Deviant" ain't all that sweet, but that's why "deviant" is in the title.

Eric will make you want to hightail it to your nearest mechanic shop to see if you can find one of him...

message 8: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (banditqueen) | 16 comments Oh man! I don't like my mechanic but maybe I'll change my generally bad view of them when I read about Eric~ I think, I'll read these in between Savages and Henchmen and definitely after the doctor stopped by~!

message 9: by Jessica (new)

Lilly wrote: "Oh man! I don't like my mechanic but maybe I'll change my generally bad view of them when I read about Eric~ I think, I'll read these in between Savages and Henchmen and definitely after the doctor..."

Oh, Chase is coming soon. I can't wait to see what you guys think. I was on a complete emotional roller coaster writing it.

message 10: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor (realtastypages) | 39 comments Ahhhh I can't wait for Liam's Story!

message 11: by Nadré (new)

Nadré Wiggill (nadrenoeni) | 67 comments I'm taking my sweet time with this while I wait for more...

message 12: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor (realtastypages) | 39 comments Nadré wrote: "I'm taking my sweet time with this while I wait for more..."

I raced through it so fast I was amazed haha

message 13: by Nadré (new)

Nadré Wiggill (nadrenoeni) | 67 comments I'm limiting myself to about a chapter a day to make it last... I've decided that rationing is better than waiting dry...

message 14: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor (realtastypages) | 39 comments Nadré wrote: "I'm limiting myself to about a chapter a day to make it last... I've decided that rationing is better than waiting dry..."

Oh man there is no way I could do that. I start a book and there is n no stopping me! I also don't like reading more then one book at a time! I'm weird like that :)

message 15: by Nadré (new)

Nadré Wiggill (nadrenoeni) | 67 comments Not weird. I am like that too. These are special circumstances...

message 16: by Jessica (new)

I love when readers love SL. I adore that little town and its people. It's going to be sad to say goodbye.

But we still have Liam. And after Liam, Myra. Then the finale "A Stars Landing Christmas" where we have Meggie's story as well as all of our favorite couples stuck at the inn together in a snow storm. It will be a hell of a way to go out.

And, well, we know me. I might get an itch down the road and need to pop back in to check on meddling Maude and all our other townspeople.

message 17: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor (realtastypages) | 39 comments Oh stop Jessica your making me excited and I know you haven't started them yet so its going to be a wait!

Although don't get me wrong I love your darker series, Stars Landing was just a nice break from some of the dark stuff I'm reading right now!

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Eleanor wrote: "Oh stop Jessica your making me excited and I know you haven't started them yet so its going to be a wait!

Although don't get me wrong I love your darker series, Stars Landing was just a nice brea..."

It's windex for the brain!

message 19: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor (realtastypages) | 39 comments Jessica wrote: "Eleanor wrote: "Oh stop Jessica your making me excited and I know you haven't started them yet so its going to be a wait!

Although don't get me wrong I love your darker series, Stars Landing was ..."

:)