1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Arie and River

Comments Showing 1-50 of 492 (492 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi! I'm Arie- nice to meet you!

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Uh, sweetie, it's me the old River, the one that made Echo and stuff x)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

OH FUCK IM SO SORRY

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol I'm totally out of it today- I''m kinda sick and I pulled an all-nighter last night- it hasn't been a good past 48 hours >.<

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments It's fine ^^, let's get started on Characters, could the Stable boy be the dominant one?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course. Mind if I be him?

message 7: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure, I'll be the prince then

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! I'll post a character profile one sec

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Ok

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Bennett (No last name)

Height:6'2"

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/4009611...
(Link is to pictures of the character)

Bennett is an orphan, and has been since a young child, but he survives on his own. His life long goal is to figure out who or what killed his parents and defeat it. He is strong, strong-willed, courageous, handsome), and just something about him makes animals love him. He has worked in the stables pretty much for as long as he could remember, but he always hid in the shadows, as he was a shy kid. Either way, he was never really noticed by anyone of the upper class. In the more recent years he has begun to blossom and reach out, befriending many of the villagers and common folk. He is known to tell great stories and entertain at the local pub, as well as cause mischief, landing him in trouble with his direct master (who works for someone else who works for someone else (and then four more people in between) who works (directly) for the royal family.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments • Name • Lucas Akko Martin
• Nicknames • Lou, Luke, LAM
• Gender • Male
• Age • 16 Years old
• Birthday • December 25th
• Appearance •

• Personality • TBRPD, all that is known is that the Prince is super submissive
• History • TBRPD
• Sexuality • Homosexual - Openly one
• Crush • The Stable Boy

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do you want to do this in medieval times or like a modern medieval hybrid or what?))

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Modern

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Medevial hybrid

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! Can you start?

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure:

The Prince was walking to the stables, wanting to ride on of the royal horses that were there, he sighed and walked across the meadow that laid behind the stables.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

The Stall Master shouted that the Prince was coming to ride when he saw The Prince approaching in the distance. One of the men prepares the horse, but it's never Bennett. As the only teenager and one of the stronger men, he's stuck with the arduous task of cleaning up the horse shit.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments The Prince sighed and he was almost knocked over by a rather large lion cat, he sighed and brushed himself off from the tree, the lion cat ran at him playfully and nudged him as he passed, The Prince hated living so close to the wild, but he was glad he lived so close to his feline friend. The Prince entered the stables with the lion cat at his side, the lion cat was huge and would be able to scare the most serious, strongest guy ever.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 08, 2015 01:49PM) (new)

((Um by lion cat do you mean mountain lion or African lion? Bc lions are already cats...)

Bennett continues with his job in the back of the stable. He has seen the Prince, but never has he talked to or even had eye contact with him. He kind of hopes that this remains this way, for he is not too fond of the royalty, although he is respectful of them. The horses start to whiney and stamp their feet in fear when they see the large feline. The only one that remains calm is The Prince's beautiful stallion.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " This is why I choose Charming as my horse, for he is not afraid of anything," The Prince says loudly to the others who spoke to him more then the stable boy did, he walked over to his horse and began petting the stallion gently.

(( Mountian Lions are referred as Lion cats, so I'd say a mountain lion))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh I didn't know that. Okay!))

Bennett rolls his eyes and seriously considers flinging shit at the Prince. But no, he'd definitely be jailed and probably be killed for that kind of behavior. He finishes his jobs and wipes his hands on a dirty old rag.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Just because you don't talk to me, doesn't mean I can't read facial expressions," The Prince says as he looked over at the stable boy, he smiled widely at the stable boy before then returning to pet the horse.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Bennett bows his head. "My apologies, You Royal Highness." He stays with his head bowed, waiting for The Prince to tell him otherwise.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Please, call me Luke or Lucas, the term Prince sickens me," Lucas says as he comes over to the stable boy, he hopped over a rather wet area of hay, and guessed that one of the horses peed there, he smiled at the stable boy.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Bennett moves the wet hay away with his hand. He doesn't care that it's horse piss. He doesn't feel comfortable calling the Prince by his first name, so he doesn't say anything at all.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " How in the hell are you even keeping this job!" Lucas yells stepping away from the stable boy, " where is the owner of this stable!" Lucas demanded, the lion beside him growled and roared loudly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Bennett doesn't even flinch. He doesn't care. The Stall Master runs up and starts bowing and apologizing profusely. He knows that Bennett is here because he does a great job, even though he is definitely not the warmest person. However, the Stall Master wouldn't dare tell the Prince that.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Don't apologize to me, you need to teach that boy to use the tools he was given, and you need to teach him how to respect a Prince, and teach him how to wash his hands as well, if none of these demands are followed, my father will be hearing about this, understood, Stall Master?" Lucas growled poking the grown man in the chest.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

The Stall Master holds his large stomach and nods, cowering away. Bennett rolls his eyes. He's not an idiot- of course he knows how to use the tools he's given. The Prince is such a spoiled brat.

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I don't feel like riding any more, and if you let that boy near my horse, you'll be getting it personally from me," The Prince growled.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

'That really sucks' Bennett thinks, 'Because who do you think cleans up after your horse? Who feeds it? Who is the one person your horse likes better than you? That's right. Me.'

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments The Prince grabbed Bennett by his collar, he brought him close, " Keep him away from my horse as well, find some one else to care for him," The Prince says to the stall master as he let the stable boy go, he couldn't believe what he just did.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Bennett has to clench his fists to keep from hitting The Prince. He stands against the wooden wall quietly and grits his teeth.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments The Prince walked backwards in fear, afraid of what he literally just did, he apologized and then ran away, not wanting to ride his horse anymore, the Mountian lion growled and then roared at the man and then the boy before chasing after its friend,

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

The Stall Master runs away in cowardly fear, but Bennett does not move. Nothing scares him, and a lion isn't going to be the first thing that does. He rolls his eyes and goes right back to work.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( a wild Mountian lion would scare anyone btw, because no one is not afraid of a wild Mountian lion ))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's true, but I have a reason for making him /seem/ fearless rn...))

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments The Prince just didn't care, he ran into the forest, he didn't know what he did or why he did it.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

The Stall Master comes back in and yells at Bennett. He gets disciplined and told to go home- The Stall Master just can't deal with his shit anymore today.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments The Prince instead runs into town, where he then headed to the pub.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Bennett feels like he definitely needs a drink. He heads straight for the pub. Everyone loves him there

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

It's also one of, if not the least likely places

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

It's also one of, if not the least likely places he'll run into royalty.

message 44: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas was kindly greeted by everyone, but he went by the name Alexander when he was they're, everyone knew him well by that name and he had gotten a title of: The Best Alcohol Drinker Ever Known, only because he can drink over ten alcoholic beverages and not get drunk.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Bennett walks into the pub and looks around to see who's there

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Bennett walks into the pub and looks around to see who's there

message 47: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas had changed into different clothing, he now looked like some dirty peasant, he messed up his hair and used an eyepatch to cover up one eye, he also wore classes.

message 48: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments *Glasses

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

People see Bennett and immediately greet him. Everyone loves him in the pub. He's great company. He walks up to the front and orders a pint of beer

message 50: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Lucas, or Alexander, smiled softly, " Seems like I'm not the only one who's well known around here," Alexander says to Bennett, in a accent of course.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10