Jessica Gadziala Books And Bullsh** discussion

Upcoming Releases > NAVESINK BANK!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 552 (552 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Gadziala (jessicagadziala) | 379 comments Mod
To discuss the existing and upcoming Henchmen stories: Reign, Cash, Wolf, and Repo!

As well as the Savages stories: Breaker, Shooter, Paine.

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Whit wrote: "Can you give us a little back story on the type of heroine you're planning for Shooter? Or is that a big, "Heck no you dumb broad! You'll get it when you get it!""

Okay. So I will give you a teensy bit of info.

Shooter's (asshole) dad dies. So he has to go back home. Dun dun DUNNN. In his hometown, he meets his new lady who is sweet and good but she's got a TEMPER and she pretty much hates him because of reasons I can't say yet, but also because he's a "killer". Then she finds out that they are more linked than she thought... and that's all you're gonna get for right now :-P

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Whit wrote: "You just made me so warm and fuzzy that I am high-fiveing you through the computer. (I'm not really a hugging kind of person so a high-five is, like, massive.)

YAY!"

I'll take a high five! You have no idea how badly I want to write his story. I have so many ideas. And I think he's just going to be so much fun to spend some time with. Sweet, smartass, badass with a heart of gold? Yes please.

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Whit wrote: "I like in Monster when they go to meet Lex and Shoot smiled and waved at Breaker LOL it shows a lot about him. So funny"

Exactly. Like Breaker said "like he's incapable of taking serious shit seriously" - I love that about him.

message 5: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 16 comments I am looking forward to this series..

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Teresa wrote: "I am looking forward to this series.."

Oh, T. Can't wait to see what you think. Especially about Monster. I had a lot of fun with that one.

message 7: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 16 comments Jessica,
I will be reading it asa I can.. Damm backlog. lol

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Teresa wrote: "Jessica,
I will be reading it asa I can.. Damm backlog. lol"

No worries. I know you have a crazy TBR list :)

message 9: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 16 comments Jessica wrote:
No worries. I know you have a crazy TBR list :)"

I appreciate your faith in me. :)

T

message 10: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (banditqueen) | 16 comments Reign needs to get on my Kindle and TBR list pronto!

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Lilly wrote: "Reign needs to get on my Kindle and TBR list pronto!"

Reign is very twisty and turny. My whole premise for it was that no one would be able to call it "predictable" in a review lol

message 12: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments I. Belong . Here!!! LOL

message 13: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Lilly wrote: "Reign needs to get on my Kindle and TBR list pronto!"

You are missing out on this HOTTIE! As a self-proclaimed MC Slut Reign is f'n fantastic!!!

and Yes Jessica it was def full of suprises!

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "I. Belong . Here!!! LOL"

We've been expecting you lol

message 15: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments So Dr Chase is moving along quickly... What's next?? Do I get one of my yummy men or must I throw a tantrum ;)

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "So Dr Chase is moving along quickly... What's next?? Do I get one of my yummy men or must I throw a tantrum ;)"

My plan for January is to write Cash. Which I hope to have out the first week of February. And then my plan for February is to write Shooter's story which I hope to have out the first week of March. And then Wolf by the first week of April.

I'm gonna be a busy bee. And you're gonna have a revolving door of yummy men to keep you company!

message 17: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments I totally just got turned on! I will have "blue tubes" for months!!!!!
Haha! I can't wait!

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "I totally just got turned on! I will have "blue tubes" for months!!!!!
Haha! I can't wait!"

That is the plan! And let's not forget Paine and Repo too. We don't know them too well yet, but we will ;)

message 19: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (banditqueen) | 16 comments I love that all these stories play in the same universe. Currently reading Monster and I just read one sentence about Shane Mallick and I had such a HUGE grin on my face. Especially because the next sentence included one of my favorite girls ever, in passing: Fee!

message 20: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Lilly- I was the EXACT SAME WAY!! Sneaky JG knew what she was doing crossing these over!! I was so freaking excited!!!

message 21: by Jessica (new)

I WAS EXCITED TO DO IT! lol I finally understand why KA does it all the time, I get all giddy inside when I get to see my old characters again.

Before the book got "corrupted" and lost... Shane's book had Fee and Hunter in it. As pretty prominent side characters.

message 22: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Jessica wrote: "I WAS EXCITED TO DO IT! lol I finally understand why KA does it all the time, I get all giddy inside when I get to see my old characters again.

Sadly..I haven't popped my KA cherry yet! *Gasp* I know!!! I just know I will need time to binge read w her books and RL is kicking my ass these days ;)

message 23: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "Jessica wrote: "I WAS EXCITED TO DO IT! lol I finally understand why KA does it all the time, I get all giddy inside when I get to see my old characters again.

Sadly..I haven't popped my KA cherr..."

Ooooh, you're in for a fun ride. I know some people who think she's hit or miss, but I pretty much worship her lol

I read the whole Rock Chicks in like a week then more on to Unfinished Heroes and Dream Man. I haven't read her newer ones yet. But I SUPER excited for her new one "Sebring" in January.

message 24: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (banditqueen) | 16 comments OH! I read one of KA books and I liked it~ Now I just gotta keep going!

And uh... *looks innocent* So... will we see more of the Mallicks? Because I have my eyes set on Eli~ *winkwonk*

message 25: by Jessica (new)

Lilly wrote: "OH! I read one of KA books and I liked it~ Now I just gotta keep going!

And uh... *looks innocent* So... will we see more of the Mallicks? Because I have my eyes set on Eli~ *winkwonk*"

I had BIG plans for him actually. He was the most shocking of all their stories (and also planned for the last).

I really do want to get back to them eventually. I mean... all those black haired, light eyed brothers? I can't just leave them hanging! I just have no idea WHEN lol. I have Cash, Shooter, Wolf, Repo, and Paine to go still. And then I really do need to get at least one more Stars Landing book out this year.

But maybe if I really hustle, I can get Shane's story out sometime late this coming year...

message 26: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (banditqueen) | 16 comments Pls, I'm already happy that we get to see him again AT ALL. I mean, authors used to take a year or longer to publish a new book. And I waited happily! Nowadays us readers are spoiled rotten! xD

message 27: by Jessica (new)

Lilly wrote: "Pls, I'm already happy that we get to see him again AT ALL. I mean, authors used to take a year or longer to publish a new book. And I waited happily! Nowadays us readers are spoiled rotten! xD"

Yeah. It's so crazy how different traditionally published and indie writers are. We bust our butts, man. And it's mutually beneficial.

Besides, I don't know what the hell to do with myself when I'm not writing. What do people do? Laundry? Please tell me it's not laundry... lol

message 28: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Jessica wrote: "Lilly wrote: "Pls, I'm already happy that we get to see him again AT ALL. I mean, authors used to take a year or longer to publish a new book. And I waited happily! Nowadays us readers are spoiled ..."

Unfortunately it is laundry!!! Keep writing! We like it when you skip laundry all together!

message 29: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Lilly wrote: "Pls, I'm already happy that we get to see him again AT ALL. I mean, authors used to take a year or longer to publish a new book. And I waited happily! Nowadays us read..."

That sounds like a MUCH better plan. Skip laundry, only do dishes when it becomes absolutely necessary... and continue to put out a book every month!

message 30: by Lilly (new)

Lilly (banditqueen) | 16 comments Jessica wrote: "That sounds like a MUCH better plan. Skip laundry, only do dishes when it becomes absolutely necessary... and continue to put out a book every month!"

LOL at some point your dishes are gonna go walk to the sink and wash themselves!

message 31: by Jessica (new)

Lilly wrote: "Jessica wrote: "That sounds like a MUCH better plan. Skip laundry, only do dishes when it becomes absolutely necessary... and continue to put out a book every month!"

LOL at some point your dishes..."

Exactly. Total Beauty & The Beast style.

I am creating worlds, damnit, I can't be bothered with things like sweeping my floors!

message 32: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Damn it, I will sweep your floors and wash your dishes if it means I get my bad boys sooner! Besides, if you're writing nonstop you can't be getting too much dirty ;)

message 33: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "Damn it, I will sweep your floors and wash your dishes if it means I get my bad boys sooner! Besides, if you're writing nonstop you can't be getting too much dirty ;)"

That's true! Besides, a few dust bunnies never hurt anyone.

message 34: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 27 comments My wishlist of yours is longer than a Christmas list.. After reading Breaker's story I want Shooter, Paine's story. After reading Hunter's story I want all his brother's stories and now after reading Xander's story I want K and Gabe's stories..

message 35: by Jessica (new)

Cindy ~ SnS Reviews wrote: "My wishlist of yours is longer than a Christmas list.. After reading Breaker's story I want Shooter, Paine's story. After reading Hunter's story I want all his brother's stories and now after readi..."

You will be happy to know then, that you are getting all of those stories! Eventually lol. The "Dark" series was supposed to be done by now, but I kept getting sidetracked!

My order for the new year is:
Cash
Shooter
Wolf
Paine
Repo
Shane Mallick

Then maybe I can slip in Faith's story (from Dark Mysteries) to keep that series on track.

message 36: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 27 comments As the first book I read from you was Monster - then For a Good Time, Call... then Dark Mysteries then Reign. I could tell there were characters that were mentioned/crossed over so knew I was reading out of order. Could you in terms of plot/when things happen give the order of which the books should be read to keep the timeline in order? I was very curious about Janie at the end of Monster but now that I've read Reign I think she is now the top characters story I'm wait for :)

message 37: by Jessica (new)

Cindy ~ SnS Reviews wrote: "As the first book I read from you was Monster - then For a Good Time, Call... then Dark Mysteries then Reign. I could tell there were characters that were mentioned/crossed over so knew I was readi..."

Wow! You've been a busy bee! And, yeah, you're right. Most of my characters exist within the same universe (the ones who are the darker/edgier plots anyway)... The Stars Landing and Surrogate series are the exceptions.

The timeline is basically the publication dates. The only place I ran into an issue was with Reign. Reign wasn't supposed to be written when it was. Shane Mallick's story was first. And I had Shane's story 3/4 written before the file corrupted and I lost it (plus four other books). Shane's story was how we originally met Reign (which is why Shane and his girl were briefly mentioned in Reign).

In general, most of the books can be read any way you want, but if you want to read them the way I would suggest it is:

For A Good Time, Call...
Dissent
Dark Mysteries
Reign
Monster
(then the upcoming)
Cash
Killer (Shooter's story)
Wolf
Paine
Repo

I plan to rewrite Shane's story hopefully sometime this coming year, which would put his book before Reign's in the timeline. His story is about halfway done when the hurricane that starts off Reign's story hits.

Stars Landing reading order:
What The Heart Wants
What The Heart Needs
What The Heart Finds
What The Heart Knows
The Stars Landing Deviant

The Surrogate Series:
The Sex Surrogate
Dr. Chase Hudson

I'm with you... I can't wait to write Janie either. I actually have her whole background and story ready. But Cash and Shooter need to come first.

message 38: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments How do you function w all these stories in your head LOL???? If only the keyboard could read your mind :)

message 39: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "How do you function w all these stories in your head LOL???? If only the keyboard could read your mind :)"

LOL you should see me when I try to take a vacation! I feel like I am mentally yelling at my characters "Relax. I'll get to you in a week. LEAVE ME ALONE FOR FIVE MINUTES!" - That makes me sound crazy, but that's what our heads are like all the time lol. I have a whole universe full of what feel like very real people living inside my brain.

Nikki ღ Navareus (navareus) | 11 comments Mod
Jessica wrote: "LOL you should see me when I try to take a vacation! I feel like I am menta..."

That's a laugh. You don't take vacations, you write DURING your vacations. lol
Here's Jessica on vacation.

message 41: by Jessica (new)

Nikki ღ Navareus wrote: "Jessica wrote: "LOL you should see me when I try to take a vacation! I feel like I am menta..."

That's a laugh. You don't take vacations, you write DURING your vacations. lol
Here's Jessica on va..."

HAHA yeaaahhh... that's true. Let's see how it goes over my winter holiday.

Does editing old books count as work? lol

And I mean... Cash's prologue may just maybe... write itself or something...

Nikki ღ Navareus (navareus) | 11 comments Mod
Jessica wrote: "Does editing old books count as work? lol "

It totally does, but we'll allow it, as long as you promise to take at least a little time for yourself.

message 43: by Jessica (new)

A slow, knowing smile spread across her features as she watched me looking her over. “Tuck your tongue back in your mouth, Cash,” she said, tipping her beer up at me before taking a swig.
“Oh, sweetheart,” I said, smirking. “If you had any idea what I could do with my tongue, there's no way you'd be telling me to tuck it back into my mouth.”

I'm supposed to be on vacation, but Cash wanted to say a few things...

message 44: by Jessica (new)

As you ladies know... in three days, I start work on "Cash"

It is time to create a playlist and I am looking for suggestions. Anyone have any songs that remind them of Cash/ they think Cash would listen to/ etc? If so, post your ideas here. I can use the inspiration :)

message 45: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments This could be fun!!!! I now have Cash on the brain!!!!

message 46: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "This could be fun!!!! I now have Cash on the brain!!!!"

Give it to me. I'm coming up blank!

message 47: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments First I have to decide if he's a classic rock guy or maybe Chris Stapleton.... Daaang I think I need yo re-read Reign to get reacquainted!!!

message 48: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "First I have to decide if he's a classic rock guy or maybe Chris Stapleton.... Daaang I think I need yo re-read Reign to get reacquainted!!!"

I will be doing that too!

message 49: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments And of course if it was good enough for "Jax" it would totally work for Cash LOL!

message 50: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "And of course if it was good enough for "Jax" it would totally work for Cash LOL!"

LOL. You need to think of Jax as Cash now... he fits physically!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12