Jessica Gadziala Books And Bullsh** discussion

Say hey...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 121 (121 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Gadziala (jessicagadziala) | 379 comments Mod
Hey ladies!

message 2: by *TANYA* (new)

*TANYA* | 40 comments Hi!! Okay what's up for discussion? Any particular book?

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Literally anything! I'll make other discussions for specific topics. Whatcha reading?

message 4: by *TANYA* (new)

*TANYA* | 40 comments I'm starting the book Breaking Him by R.K. Lilley. Has anyone read that yet?

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Tanya wrote: "I'm starting the book Breaking Him by R.K. Lilley. Has anyone read that yet?"

I haven't. It sounds good though. I'll keep an eye for your review.

I'm almost done with Tyrant (I know... I'm late to the party on this one)

message 6: by *TANYA* (new)

*TANYA* | 40 comments I have those 2 books, King and Tyrant, I just haven't gotten around to them. How are you liking them thus far?

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Tanya wrote: "I have those 2 books, King and Tyrant, I just haven't gotten around to them. How are you liking them thus far?"

Oh, man. They're tough. GGOOD. But you don't know if you love them or hate them at some points lol.

message 8: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Jessica I haven't read Tyrant either, I try to wait for the other books to come out... A major cliffy can bring me down for days LOL!
I'm reading 'Freakshow' by Jaden Wilkes and so far so good....

message 10: by *TANYA* (new)

*TANYA* | 40 comments I'll have to get to those soon then, sooo....any "guesstimate" on when the follow up for The Sex Surrogate will be released?

message 11: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Or Cash, Wolf, Shooter...... LOL
I'll take them in one big book even ;)

message 12: by Jessica (new)

HAHAHA @Heather

@Dusti... I thought Tyrant didn't end on a cliffy. Damn. Oops. I know I am waiting to read Lawless until Pt. 2 is out. I've already seen the ARC reviews coming in freaking out about the cliffhanger.

message 13: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Well I'm the loser who has waited then :/

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Tanya wrote: "I'll have to get to those soon then, sooo....any "guesstimate" on when the follow up for The Sex Surrogate will be released?"

I'm not POSITIVE yet... but I am guesstimating around the 17th

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "Or Cash, Wolf, Shooter...... LOL
I'll take them in one big book even ;)"

Cash will be out in February! Then Shooter's story (called "Killer") will be out in March (I hope). Then I am working on Wolf.

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Whit wrote: "I'm reading Monster right now. (basically freaking love him and can't wait to post my review because I've already got pictures picked out :) <3)

And about Killer…. um…. I WILL CRY WHEN I CAN READ ..."

You'll have to fight Heather(QueenofBooks) for him.

message 17: by Jessica (new)

Whit wrote: "I will throw down. (As I sit here eating my ramen noodles, drinking a coke, stalking goodreads. . . I'm that scary)"

Oooooh. Hear that, Heather... she's calling you out!

Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books (queenofthebook) | 46 comments Mod
Whaaa?!? No worries. Chase is mine. Shooter is my side piece.

message 19: by Jessica (new)

Heather the QueenofBooks wrote: "Whaaa?!? No worries. Chase is mine. Shooter is my side piece."

You're taking Chase? Who the hell do I get?!

message 20: by Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books (last edited Dec 07, 2015 05:23PM) (new)

Get outta here. I called dibs from the get. I thought Wolf was your dude. That sexy older man vibe is your thang.

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Whit wrote: "Chase does have some charm. But I love Wolf and Repo the most in that group. I honestly have no idea who I like more out of those two though…"

*CHASE not CASH. Chase is from "The Sex Surrogate" and the upcoming "Dr. Chase Hudson". He's... he's good stuff lol

Wolf is so yummy. Repo is still a work in progress. I don't know where he's going yet. We'll have to see more of him in Cash and Wolf first...

Tyrant doesn't really end on a huge cliffy. She just sets up so you know Bear's story is next. His book Lawless is out now but her books come in twos. Jakes book had two....King had two and Bear will have two. And the first book always ends with a MAJOR cliffy. So yeah I'm not reading Lawless until Part 2 comes out in February.

Cliffhangers give me major anxieties dammit.

message 23: by Jessica (new)

Heather the QueenofBooks wrote: "Tyrant doesn't really end on a huge cliffy. She just sets up so you know Bear's story is next. His book Lawless is out now but her books come in twos. Jakes book had two....King had two and Bear wi..."

Me too.

Luckily you have Chase to calm you down ;)

Some charm?!?! Did she say some charm?!

Lol my panties are dropping the minute that man starts removing his cuff links. I mean Holy spandex wearing Jesus.

Hmmmm I must try those books.

I did love Naz. Didn't really love the heroine though. He could've done much better imo.

Damaged? Who's the author of that one?

I'm reading Priest right now from Sierra Simone.

Ummm I'm feeling very baaaaad reading this book. I mean badder than my usual bad. And that's pretty fucking bad.

Excuse me while I go sit on some ice.

message 27: by Jessica (new)

Heather the QueenofBooks wrote: "I'm reading Priest right now from Sierra Simone.

Ummm I'm feeling very baaaaad reading this book. I mean badder than my usual bad. And that's pretty fucking bad.

Excuse me while I go sit on som..."

LOL. I've heard so many mixed reviews on that one!

message 28: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Colton Donovan and Jesse Ward will always be in my top alphas.... Sexy, controlling, brooding alpha... YUMMMMM!

message 29: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments It just hit me.... I will always love Colton and Jesse but Reign, Breaker and 'gang' are very much fighting for top positions ;)

message 30: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "It just hit me.... I will always love Colton and Jesse but Reign, Breaker and 'gang' are very much fighting for top positions ;)"

Ooooh, that's an honor!

Driven by K. Bromberg and This Man by Jodi Malpas.

Malpas is the author who left her husband because she fell for her own fictional character.

message 32: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Wait what?? Tell me more! She left her husband why???!!! ;)

message 33: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments I do tend to think mine is lacking after a good book tryst!

message 35: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (appyt) | 16 comments Y'all been busy in here.. Hey to the group

message 36: by Jessica (new)

Teresa wrote: "Y'all been busy in here.. Hey to the group"

T! Been forever! How have you been? I promise that I will get back to Stars Landing SOMEtime in this new year. I haven't forgotten about it!

Hello Teresa.

Every time I say "Hello" now I say it in Adele's sing-song way.

Helloooo.
Can
You
Hear
Me??

I'm ridiculous, I know.

message 38: by Jessica (new)

Heather the QueenofBooks wrote: "Hello Teresa.

Every time I say "Hello" now I say it in Adele's sing-song way.

Helloooo.
Can
You
Hear
Me??

I'm ridiculous, I know."

HALLOOOOOO from the other sideeeeee (of the computer screen)

It's cool. I got you covered on the ridiculous.

Bahahaaaaa! Oh I know you get me.

I'm telling you that woman's album is amazing. No wonder she only puts them out every 5 years.

message 40: by MJ (last edited Dec 08, 2015 03:48AM) (new)

MJ Hello! I am happy to be here with all of you. I love T.M. Frazier and I FREAKING loved
Tyrant (King, #2) by T.M. Frazier
King (King, #1) by T.M. Frazier
The third book Lawless (King, #3) by T.M. Frazier is out now!!! I am reading it this weekend...can't wait

message 41: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Hey Jessica- I've often wondered....
As a writer do you have to detach yourself to read other books? Is it hard to not compare or critique?? Or are you just a normal human like is ;)

message 42: by Jessica (new)

MJ wrote: "Hello! I am happy to be here with all of you. I love T.M. Frazier and I FREAKING loved
The third book Lawless (King, #3) by T.M. Frazier is out now!!..."

Prepare yourself for the epic cliffhanger, woman! I can't even try to read it until part 2 is out lol

message 43: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "Hey Jessica- I've often wondered....
As a writer do you have to detach yourself to read other books? Is it hard to not compare or critique?? Or are you just a normal human like is ;)"

I actually don't. I can't speak for anyone else. I need reading to escape my own head lol. I like to sink into someone else's universe for a while so I stop freaking out about mine.

As for the comparing myself to others- I can't say I don't do this a little. But it has been more of a "why can't I have a fan following like so-and-so?" - It's more envy than anything I guess.

message 44: by Dusti (new)

Dusti Hanrahan | 147 comments Well, no worries, in my opinion! If your future continues to provide reads like "Reign" and "Monster" you have nothing to worry about love!
(I am a little obsessed w these 2 in case it hasn't become obvious lol)

message 45: by Jessica (new)

Dusti wrote: "Well, no worries, in my opinion! If your future continues to provide reads like "Reign" and "Monster" you have nothing to worry about love!
(I am a little obsessed w these 2 in case it hasn't becom..."

hehe I love that you're obsessed! It makes going forward with the series so much easier :)

Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* (glitzglimmer) | 8 comments Hello all! Thank you Jessica for the invite tot his awesome group! I love meeting new people and seeing what everyone is reading. Im a 31 year old, mother of one sweet little naughty 2 year old boy and wife to an amazing guy. When Im not working, chasing my son around, or making honey to do list, you can find me reading in a cozy corner while drinking coffee and enjoying the glow of candles.

message 47: by Jessica (new)

Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* wrote: "Hello all! Thank you Jessica for the invite tot his awesome group! I love meeting new people and seeing what everyone is reading. Im a 31 year old, mother of one sweet little naughty 2 year old boy..."

Hey girl! Glad you joined :)

My intro isn't as interesting as yours. I spent 10+ hours a day writing whilst drinking enough coffee to jumpstart and elephant's heart and trying to bribe my birds to be quiet so I can concentrate (this usually fails and I just have to put on super loud music instead lol)

But anywho- welcome to the group! Feel free to jump in anywhere. We are pretty active on here already.

Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* (glitzglimmer) | 8 comments Jessica wrote: "Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer* wrote: "Hello all! Thank you Jessica for the invite tot his awesome group! I love meeting new people and seeing what everyone is reading. Im a 31 year old, mother of..."

haha, well I loved the welcome note! glad we are coffee sisters! need that stuff in me 24/7. hell just give it to me intravenously. straight to the source! LOL. I cant wait to join in!

have a great one all

message 49: by MJ (new)

MJ Jessica wrote: "MJ wrote: "Hello! I am happy to be here with all of you. I love T.M. Frazier and I FREAKING loved
The third book Lawless (King, #3) by T.M. Frazier i..."

Lawless is not a stand alone book???

message 50: by Jessica (new)

MJ wrote: "Jessica wrote: "MJ wrote: "Hello! I am happy to be here with all of you. I love T.M. Frazier and I FREAKING loved
The third book [bookcover:Law..."

Frazier's books always come in twos. This leaves on a major cliffy. The second part "Soulless" will be out sometime in 2016...

« previous 1 3