What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
This topic is about Beautiful Disaster
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA-romance (involving underground fighting) [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Janne | 10 comments Please help me out. I just remembered a little of the plot of a YA-romance I read two or three years ago, but I can´t remember either author or title.

What I can remember about the book though is:
- A teenage girl starts college and live with a female roommate.
- This female roommate has a boyfriend who lives in another flat with a friend of his who is underground fighting, MMA to earn som extra cash, and he is also a major player so this main character wants nothing to do with him.
- She is lured into hanging out at the boys´flat and tries to look as unattractive as possible to stop the player from flirting with her.
- He takes her out for pizza and they agree to be friends and for him to stop hitting on her.
- The girls have problems with the hot water at their dorms and live temporarily with the boys
- I also recall something about him getting her a dog, but I can´t be certain.

Hope this sound familiar to someone who has a better memory than I do :)

Jenny (jennytr) | 175 comments Sounds abit like beautiful disaster but some of the details don't add up, I'll keep looking!

Jenny (jennytr) | 175 comments Actually I've searched all your clues in the book and they are all there so I'd say it is beautiful disaster by Jamie McGuire

Ruzza | 302 comments You're right Jenny. Everything she described happens in Beautiful Disaster. :)

☆Joycedale☆ | 225 comments Yea that's what it is.

Janne | 10 comments Thank you so much for your help, everyone! <3