David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Special Events > David Estes is a proud father!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 223 (223 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
I'm so excited to announce that Adele gave birth to a beautiful, energetic, healthy baby boy on November 30th. Both baby and mommy are doing well. Beau Avery Kai Estes is a handful and keeping us plenty busy, so you might see a little less of me over the next couple months, but I look forward to getting into a routine and eventually getting back to my active Goodreads-ninja self :)

From time to time, my mods or I might post a few pics of Baby Beau in this thread!

message 2: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (paper_addict) Congratulations!!!!!!

☆Joycedale☆ | 310 comments Congrats!!!

message 4: by Nancy85 (new)

Nancy85 (nancymarie85) Congrats

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel (pickyreader1) | 1925 comments Congrats David, how exciting!

message 6: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 403 comments Congratulations!

☆☆Hannah☆☆ Congratulations!

message 8: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 119 comments Congrats to you and your family!

message 9: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (last edited Dec 08, 2015 12:54PM) (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
Here is little Beau is at 5 days old :) So cute!

message 10: by Sherrie (new)

Sherrie | 1212 comments What a little peanut! :) Totally adorable! Congrats David!

message 11: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 48 comments Many hearty congrats to you and Adele for the birth of your beautiful baby boy!! May he love to read as much as you do!!!

message 12: by Donna (new)

Donna (bookdragongirl) He's adorable!!! Congratulations David and Adele!!!!

message 13: by Harlee (new)

Harlee | 1583 comments I know I already said this on Twitter, but congratulations again to you and Adele! :)

message 14: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Bruno | 771 comments Congratulations!

*b*l*u*e*m*o*o*n* | 33 comments OMG! Congrats, David! Truly happy for you and your wife!!!!

message 16: by Karen’s Library (last edited Dec 07, 2015 08:39PM) (new)

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
Yes, David, you're right! Your mods will be blowing up this thread with pics of Beau! ;)

But just look at how adorable he is!!!! Bathtime!! :)

message 17: by Tommy (new)

Tommy Hancock (tommyhancock) | 952 comments Grats, homes! Daddin' it up like a champ.

message 18: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Zigler (toriz) | 4456 comments Congratulations, David and Adelle!

Heidi (Yup. Still here.)  | 2372 comments Look at all that hair! So happy for you and Adele :) Congrats!

message 20: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire | 2047 comments Congrats, David!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Congrats :D In the first picture he looked so fragile, but in the second one he looks really cute. Though he being a new born I suppose he is fragile.

message 22: by Sophia (new)

Sophia (Bookwyrming Thoughts) (bookwyrmingthoughts) | 386 comments CONGRATULATIONS! ^_^

message 23: by W.J. (new)

W.J. Lennox | 100 comments Congratulations, David! So pleased for you & Adele. Gorgeous pic of Beau. Looks like he's going to be a tall boy :)

message 24: by Mary ♥ (new)

Mary ♥ (sortofafairytale) | 10 comments CONGRATULATIONS!! :)
This is so happy

message 25: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

LOL!!!! Thank you all so much, reading all your messages when I'm sleep deprived put a HUGE smile on my face. You are the best people I know and sharing my news with you makes me so happy :) Thanks Karen and Jenny for posting the pics since I'm computer illiterate LOL

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 330 comments He is sooooooo cute!!!!! ♥

message 27: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
Here's another really cute one <3 My heart just melts!

message 28: by Donna (new)

Donna (bookdragongirl) He is so precious!!!

message 29: by Harlee (new)

Harlee | 1583 comments Awww! I can't believe how much hair he has!

message 30: by Kritika (new)

Kritika (spidersilksnowflakes) Congrats! Beau is adorable :)

message 31: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

LOL!!!! Thanks all! And yeah, he has more hair THAN ME :P

message 32: by Cindee (new)

Cindee | 331 comments Congratulations David to you and your little family. Hope you enjoy this new chapter in your life!

message 33: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) Congratulations David and to your family! Beau is so cute! :D

message 34: by Tracy (new)

Tracy | 823 comments Congratulations David. He's beautiful!

message 35: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 403 comments Totally adorable! Look at all that hair!

message 36: by Donna (new)

Donna | 18 comments he's adorable. Congratulations!

message 37: by Heather (new)

Heather (hersecretsmile) | 290 comments Congrats David! He's precious!

message 38: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (cgk22) Wow, such a full head of hair! Precious! Congrats David!

message 39: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 738 comments Ahhhh!!! He's so cute! His hair is so fluffy. :D Congrats again, David. <3

message 40: by Joanne (new)

Joanne Oh wow congratulation he is gorgous

message 41: by Jenia (new)

Jenia | 70 comments Congrats! Your baby is cute and loving the name.I know how babies can be, since work with them but they worth it. :)

message 42: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Bruno | 771 comments He's a little string bean! So cute! And so much hair!!

message 43: by Giedre (new)

Giedre | 11 comments Congratulations David! and welcome to an amazing world of parenthood. it is hard but immensely rewarding.

message 44: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 1130 comments Awww David! I'm so happy for you!

message 45: by Vicki (last edited Dec 10, 2015 09:41AM) (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 38 comments Absolutely NOTHING more precious that the gift of a child. Cliché as it is, but still so true, treasure each and every minute because the years fly by and you can never get back lost time with your children. When he's saying, "Daddy? Daddy? DADDY???!!!" always give him that minute or five that he wants. It is the most awesome relationship in the world and the most important. Father/son...how exciting!!!

I don't mean to sound preachy, but with 5 children, 19 grandchildren, and 1 GREAT, I think I've earned the "right." LOL

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

message 46: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 1130 comments Now I think another question.... What will baby's first book be? ;)

message 47: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Thanks very much everyone!!! I really appreciate all your kind words, it means the world to me :)

message 48: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Storm wrote: "Now I think another question.... What will baby's first book be? ;)"

HA! Lord of the Rings! LOL Just kidding. We've got a lot of little fun ones with fuzzy toys that he can interact with. We also nabbed a really cool throwback fairytale book with a bunch of old stories. Also, just before Beau was born, I was inspired to write a new kids book for him. I hope to find an awesome illustrator for it and one day publish it and read it to him :)

message 49: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new)

Vicki wrote: "Absolutely NOTHING more precious that the gift of a child. Cliché as it is, but still so true, treasure each and every minute because the years fly by and you can never get back lost time with your..."

You have ABSOLUTELY earned the right to give me advice based on your experience, and I've soaked it up and will do my best to live it! And CONGRATS on having such an AMAZING family :)

message 50: by Storm (new)

Storm Arashi (stormarashi) | 1130 comments I wish you lots of luck. :) He'll love it, I know he will.

« previous 1 3 4 5