The Real World discussion

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.S. (new)

J.S. Fowler (jsfowler-goodreadscom) | 18 comments Mod
Recently, videos on YouTube surfaced about actual footage about the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Some people believe it's a hoax. Even if you are not a Christian, I want to know your opinion on this subject.

message 2: by J.S. (new)

message 3: by J.S. (new)

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert Levesque (robertlevesque) | 3 comments J.S. wrote: "Recently, videos on YouTube surfaced about actual footage about the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Some people believe it's a hoax. Even if you are not a Christian, I want to know your opinion on..."

I couldn't find these videos, can you post a link?

message 5: by J.S. (new)

I am trying, but I can't seem to put in the links here. It's very frustrating.

message 6: by M.K. (new)

M.K. Aneal (mkaneal) | 3 comments Did you get it, James?

message 7: by J.S. (new)

I can't seem to post the links to the videos. However, just go on YouTube and type in "Pale Horsemen in Egypt," "Black horsemen in arabia," "ghost horsemen in Japan." You will find the videos.

message 8: by Robert (new)

Robert Levesque (robertlevesque) | 3 comments Here is a link to one of the videos...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUTsb...

Personally, I don't pay much attention to these things, which typically end up being hoaxes or illusions, etc.

It turns out that this sighting was explained to be of a horse-shaped balloon which was sold in a nearby store in Mecca. It was apparently released during a thunderstorm.

The only signs we need to watch are those that Jesus warned of, namely persecution of His followers, armies surrounding Jerusalem, the abomination of desolation, and others. These things are coming! Persecution, even in the west is rapidly increasing as Christianity is becoming quite unpopular.

The four horses in Revelation are not physical horse that will arrive on Earth, they were visions given to John to reveal things which will come to pass, such as wars, famines and death.

Could God use a horse balloon flying though the air to get our attention as the end draws near? I suppose He could, but hopefully as Christians we are already aware of the times and are studying and preparing for the things that are coming upon the world.

That's my take on these things.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

wow

message 10: by J.S. (new)

Only the black horse over Arabia that they said it was probably a balloon. However, the black horse returned in a different country. The pale horsemen in Egypt during a MSNBC report wasn't explained. Neither was the one that flew through Japan after an earthquake.

message 11: by Robert (new)

Robert Levesque (robertlevesque) | 3 comments I'll check out more of them later.

message 12: by J.S. (new)

You can find the fourth horsemen of God in Revelation 6.